Windows 10: New Toolbars on the Taskbar Load very slow the first time after boot.

Discus and support New Toolbars on the Taskbar Load very slow the first time after boot. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I Have created two new toolbars on my taskbar and when first opened, they load very slow in Win 10 Pro 1803 on a fast computer. I remember this issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rafisher1, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Rafisher1 Win User

New Toolbars on the Taskbar Load very slow the first time after boot.

I Have created two new toolbars on my taskbar and when first opened, they load very slow in Win 10 Pro 1803 on a fast computer.

I remember this issue occurred in a previous Windows version - maybe XP - but I don't recall where the tweak was but it was a setting to change the load time.

:)

Rafisher1, Feb 12, 2019

2. taskbar items are taking time to load

i am facing a slow down problem in my pc .while booting pc;it is taking much time to load and when windows is loaded the taskbar items are taking much time to load .i wait for it to load.without loading it i cant do nothing .is this normal or any hardware
    or software issue.please assist me to solve this issue.

SibiS koshy, Feb 12, 2019
  3. colparis Win User
    Modification date of link files (lnk) is updated when clicked, and if they are in a toolbar

I'm on Windows 10, and I customized a toolbar in my taskbar, with links to programs (Notepad, Paint, Calc, ...). The steps I followed are:

• Create a folder MyToolbar
    • In this folder, add the shortcuts to notepad.exe (notepad.lnk) and mspaint.exe (mspaint.lnk)
    • Right click on the taskbar, chose Toolbar, then New Toolbar
    • Chose the folder MyToolbar
    • A new toolbar is created in the taskbar
    Every time I click on one of these icons to launch a program, for example Notepad, the modification date of notepad.lnk in the folder MyToolbar is updated.

This is annoying: because of this behavior, the synchronization program I use updates this file each time I click on it.

Can you reproduce this bug? Any solution?

colparis, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Taskbar toolbar "Desktop" opens behind Taskbar

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• What are you exactly referring to when you say “Taskbar-toolbar "Desktop" added to the Taskbar”?
    For testing, I suggest you to create a new user account and check the status of this issue.

Create a user account

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-user-account#create-user-account=windows-10

Reply us back with the results. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

1. New Toolbars on the Taskbar Load very slow the first time after boot. - Similar Threads - Toolbars Taskbar Load

2. New Outlook email very slow loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Outlook email very slow loading: I have a fairly new email account and not pleased at all. My emails are not loading fast enough or not at all. I have NO problems with my gmail account. If not fixed I will need to deactivate this account....
  3. New Outlook email very slow loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Outlook email very slow loading: I have a fairly new email account and not pleased at all. My emails are not loading fast enough or not at all. I have NO problems with my gmail account. If not fixed I will need to deactivate this account....
  4. New Outlook email very slow loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Loads very Slow

Loads very Slow: I have an Asus Laptop X540 B. Just over 1 year old. Yesterday it started functioning erratically. It takes more than hour to load. Once desktop loads , i noticed the system has reset itself. But when i try to open any file/folder/drive it just hangs and stays like that for...
  6. boot time loading slow.

boot time loading slow.: I am facing the following problems while using my Dell laptop for the past few weeks : 1 The boot time loading of the laptop has become very slow due to unknown causes. 2 The opening of files,folders, and softwares also takes a considerable amount of time during...
  7. Very slow boot time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very slow boot time: I have a sony vaio 500hdd 4gb ram i5 processor ,my problem is it takes for ever to start up ,when i start the laptop the windows logo comes up then takes ages to get to the please wait screen then takes ages again to get to the user welcome screen then i wait ages for the...
  8. Very slow boot time

in Windows 10 Support
    Very slow boot time: I have a sony vaio 500hdd 4gb ram i5 processor ,my problem is it takes for ever to start up ,when i start the laptop the windows logo comes up then takes ages to get to the please wait screen then takes ages again to get to the user welcome screen then i wait ages for the...
  9. toolbar menu first time after boot very slow to display

toolbar menu first time after boot very slow to display: I have a toolbar with about 25 items, mostly just shortcuts to various programs. When I first left click on the toolbar name in the taskbar, it can take 5-10 seconds to display the menu. I've tried to determine which (if just one) item that is causing the slowdown, but am...
  10. Boot time very slow with SSD

Boot time very slow with SSD: I have Windows 10 with the latest updates, my hardware is: i5-6600k running at 4.4GHZ and 1.3v Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD 8GB RAM Z170-HD3 RX 480 4GB I'm on windows 10 1703 My boot time has recently been extremely slow (almost 2 minutes) Interestingly Windows boot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 taskbar low to load after boot

2. win10 taskbar loads slowly after boot

3. toolbar on taskbar loading time