Windows 10: new touchscreen driver will not migrate

Discus and support new touchscreen driver will not migrate in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently replaced the touchscreen on a Lenovo Yoga 710. It was manufactured by Lenovo, matched to the serial number to the computer. Upon boot-up or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GaryGXG, Mar 23, 2019.

1. GaryGXG Win User

new touchscreen driver will not migrate

I recently replaced the touchscreen on a Lenovo Yoga 710. It was manufactured by Lenovo, matched to the serial number to the computer. Upon boot-up or wake-up, the touchscreen does not work. It does not show up in Device Manager. But a 12C HID does show up, with the yellow warning icon. If I disable and then enable that device, then the touchscreen device appears in Device Manager and starts working. All is well, until the next time the computer goes to sleep or reboots.

The event log for the 12C HID device reads "Device ACPI\SYNA06CB\4&35fab620&0 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match." For the touchscreen, the evenet log says, "Device HID\SYNA06CB&Col02\5&1c0770b5&3&0001 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match."

Thoughts?

:)

GaryGXG, Mar 23, 2019

2. Touchscreen driver

To assist you further regarding your concern, we' d like to know which version of Windows are you using? On the other hand, you may uninstall and reinstall the touchscreen driver on your device. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Device Manager and press
      Enter.

• Expand the Human Interface Devices section, right-click on
      HID-compliant touch screen.
    • On the Driver tab, select Uninstall and click
      OK.
    • Restarting your device may download and reinstall the touchscreen driver automatically if you're computer is connected to the Internet. However, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer's website of your device to get the latest touchscreen driver.

Note: There may be more than one HID-compliant touch screen
    listed. If so, complete steps 2, 3 and 4 for each one. It is also recommended that you install every updates available for your device.

Once you're done, you may adjust the accuracy of the screen senses by calibrating it through the settings. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Click Start, type Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input
      and press Enter.
    • Click Calibrate on the Display tab and follow the on-screen instructions, click
      Save to save the calibration.
    • Once you're done, click OK and check if the issue persists.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Mar 23, 2019
  4. RALLCOX Win User

Touchscreen driver

I have a HP Elitebook that the touchscreen is redirecting my pointer to a bubble on the screen. I've tried uninstalling the driver and restarting my computer. It seems to work for a short period and then back to the bubble. If I disable the touchscreen
    that works, but I would like to use the touchscreen. Any suggestions?

RALLCOX, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

1. new touchscreen driver will not migrate - Similar Threads - touchscreen driver migrate

2. Touchscreen driver missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen driver missing: I have a Dell Inspiron 16 5620, and recently the touchscreen stopped working. I checked device manager, and the touchscreen driver was under the hidden devices tab. I uninstalled it, thinking once I restarted the laptop, it would come back, but it did not. I also noticed a...
  3. Driver migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver migration: Hi, I have a DocuMate 252 scanner which is an obsolete model, can't find it's driver in manufacturer website, I have it's driver installed on my Win7 pc, is there any way that I can migrate the driver and have the scanner working with Win10?...
  4. Driver migration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver migration: Hi, I have a DocuMate 252 scanner which is an obsolete model, can't find it's driver in manufacturer website, I have it's driver installed on my Win7 pc, is there any way that I can migrate the driver and have the scanner working with Win10?...
  5. Driver migration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. touchscreen driver

touchscreen driver: how do I get a driver for touchscreen windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-driver/f6e71e43-c128-4f5e-935f-168d7c977af4
  7. Touchscreen driver

Touchscreen driver: Hi, I have a mini PC, an AOpen System Model: i945GMx-VIF on which I am running Windows 10. I want to use this for a specific project so only one application will be running on it. I have also got an older IBM 4840 21g SurePOS touchscreen monitor for this too. I have my...
  8. HID Touchscreen Driver

HID Touchscreen Driver: Dell Latitude E5570 Windows 10 1809 I upgraded Windows 10 1803 to 1809. Two items that are missing: 1) My touchscreen works but it is not listed in Device Manager under HID. It was listed as a compliant touchscreen. Rebooted computer and it is missing (Touchscreen still...
  9. touchscreen drivers

touchscreen drivers: Why would you hide the touchscreen drivers this is for a LENOVO Yoga 300-11ibr model 80m10042uk gone to the forum now you have locked the thread to prevent an answer WHY? I have the time and money to pursue this issue just provide the driver or the location I have spent...
  10. TOUCHSCREEN DRIVER

TOUCHSCREEN DRIVER: Touchscreen driver of my Dell XPS 12 stopped working. Microsoft re-install does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/touchscreen-driver/e0c46b01-b56e-4177-b569-91922316804a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ACPI\SYNA06CB\4&35FAB620&0

2. 12c hid device error

3. HP shows device not migrated for HID touchscreen