Windows 10: New Twitter app for Windows 10 available from Microsoft Store

Discus and support New Twitter app for Windows 10 available from Microsoft Store in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Beginning today, you can download an all-new Twitter app for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store. Available today, Twitter’s new app for Windows 10 is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Twitter app for Windows 10 available from Microsoft Store

Source: New Twitter app for Windows 10 available from Microsoft Store - Windows Experience Blog

See also: A new Twitter experience on Windows - Windows 10 Forums

:)

Brink, Apr 30, 2018
  2. zxo2000 Win User

Sharing Does Not Work As Intended When Sharing With Twitter

When sharing an article from Windows 10 News app using the 'share' function, and use Twitter from the charm bar, the article title is not included in the Twitter post, only the article URL.

When performing the same function but sharing with 'mail', 'onenote' or other apps the article title is included.

I have the official 'twitter' app installed from the app store.

zxo2000, Apr 30, 2018
  3. Did anyone ever solve the provoked account issue on the twitter app, I have checked that it is not provoked on my computer and still no hope, any ideas?

Twitter is working through the default PEOPLE app on the phone as well as the official app from the store. Could you try using one of the many alternative TWITTER apps available on the store and see if at least that works?

Jay_answers, Apr 30, 2018
Thema:

New Twitter app for Windows 10 available from Microsoft Store

1. New Twitter app for Windows 10 available from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Twitter app available

2. Downgrade apps available from the Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downgrade apps available from the Microsoft store: This morning my groove player has updated itself without me asking. Now I hate the new media player, but not only that, it completely broke music playback. Before I could click the media keys on my keyboard a couple of times, but now:If I lost the artwork, maybe fine. But as...
  3. Downgrade apps available from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrade apps available from the Microsoft store: This morning my groove player has updated itself without me asking. Now I hate the new media player, but not only that, it completely broke music playback. Before I could click the media keys on my keyboard a couple of times, but now:If I lost the artwork, maybe fine. But as...
  4. Downgrade apps available from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to open Twitter app on from the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Twitter app on from the Microsoft Store.: Good morning or afternoon to all, I am hoping to get a resolution to my problem with the Microsoft Store. Whenever I search for the Twitter app. it tells me that I own it, however when I click on it says, "This app requires the latest version of Microsoft Edge." I'm certain...
  6. Unable to open Twitter app on from the Microsoft Store.

Unable to open Twitter app on from the Microsoft Store.: Good morning or afternoon to all, I am hoping to get a resolution to my problem with the Microsoft Store. Whenever I search for the Twitter app. it tells me that I own it, however when I click on it says, "This app requires the latest version of Microsoft Edge." I'm certain...
  7. New Version Twitter App in Store

New Version Twitter App in Store: New Version of Twitter ready for download and update for anyone interested in windows store 44298
  8. Windows Store Twitter app

Windows Store Twitter app: Anyone got the twitter app new update available in the store Mine has just been updated 34134
  9. New Version of Twitter App Available in Store

New Version of Twitter App Available in Store: New Version of Twitter App Available in Store Version 5.1.3.0 Downloaded and Installed Ok 54711
  10. New Twitter App Update Ready in Windows 10 Store

New Twitter App Update Ready in Windows 10 Store: New Twitter App UpdateReady in Windows 10 Store Version 5.0.2.0 48472