Windows 10: New Twitter.com design experiment now available for more people

Discus and support New Twitter.com design experiment now available for more people in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We're inviting more of you to the party! Check it out and let us know what you think of the twitter.com design experiment. [img] Tweet — Twitter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Twitter.com design experiment now available for more people

Brink, Jun 28, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

A new Twitter experience on Windows

Source: A new Twitter experience on Windows

See also: New Twitter app for Windows 10 available from Microsoft Store - Windows 10 Forums

Brink, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Twitter integration into the 'What's New' section of the People hub.

Ok, let me take something back perhaps. I have been playing around with my setup and this is what I see.

Under "What's New" in the people hub, I see Twitter, Facebook and Windows Live posts and status updates from people in my contact list. Upon looking at my contact list, I have filtered out Twitter Contacts, but the "only show post from people visible in
    my contact list is not checked.

I now remember when I set things up, I allowed all the twitter contacts to be seen (didn't filter them out under settings) until I linked the ones on twitter to their contact card for other accounts (if necessary). Then I went back and unchecked twitter
    under the filters. Only the people that I have contact cards in other accounts show up still, but it includes their twitter statuses if they have that linked on their card. Other random twitter accounts I follow, but don't have as contacts in other services, do
    not show in my list. (News accounts, celebs, etc).

So for example, my friend Ed is in my contact lists on gmail, Facebook and Twitter. I have all of those accounts linked on his profile card in the people hub. In "What's New" (not for him specifically, but my entire "What's New" list, I see posts from him
    on Facebook and Twitter. I do not however have @JoeCelebrity as a contact in any other account except Twitter. I do not see his posts in my "What's New" feed at all. I have to go to my Twitter app or the website to see that feed.

I thought from your first post that you wanted to see everyone, not just the people you have linked together. Maybe I'm still reading something wrong, but to see a person's twitter feed in the People Hub, you need to have either the person linked with a
    contact in Live/Gmail/etc or Facebook, if you are filtering twitter contacts out of your contact list. The What's New feed only shows folks from your contact list.

Clear as mud?

Queen_Ladybug, Jun 28, 2019
  4. New Twitter.com design experiment now available for more people

Twitter integration into the 'What's New' section of the People hub.

The Twitter feed integration is still in its infancy, so there are some limitations to how it works. As of right now, there is no way through the "What's New" section to allow Twitter contacts to show, if those contacts are filtered out of your contact list.
    It would be a nice feature suggestion on the
    User Voice Site

For now, you may have to use a Twitter App or the Twitter website to see all of your twitter contacts.

Queen_Ladybug, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

New Twitter.com design experiment now available for more people

1. New Twitter.com design experiment now available for more people - Similar Threads - Twitter com design

2. Scheduled tweets and tweet drafts now available on Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    Scheduled tweets and tweet drafts now available on Twitter: Not quite ready to send that Tweet? Now on https://twitter.com you can save it as a draft or schedule it to send at a specific time –– all from the Tweet composer! Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter 157312
  3. New Cortana experiences now available in Windows 10 and Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Cortana experiences now available in Windows 10 and Microsoft 365: With recent events leading to the world’s largest work-from-home shift, we could all use some assistance to stay caught up with work while juggling personal responsibilities. We’re featuring updates available starting today with Cortana, your personal...
  4. Twitter experimenting with Tweet scheduling on twitter.com

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter experimenting with Tweet scheduling on twitter.com: Tweet scheduling on Twitter.com. It's what's happening. Yes please! Starting today, were experimenting with bringing one of TweetDecks handiest time-saving features into Twitter. Tell us what you think if youre part of the experiment. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on...
  5. changing com port designation

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing com port designation: I have a HP-Notebook that shows com ports 3, 4, 5. I am trying to connect to another device whos software only accepts com 1 or com 2. How can I change one of my 3 ports to a different com # ? Thanks...
  6. Netflix unveils new design for TV experience

in Windows 10 News
    Netflix unveils new design for TV experience: At Netflix, we are constantly asking ourselves what can we do to make it even easier for our members to spend less time browsing and more time discovering stories they will love. We realize that there so many great stories on the service, and that sometimes our members need a...
  7. A new Twitter experience on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    A new Twitter experience on Windows: In 2015, we introduced Twitter to Windows users in the Microsoft store for mobile and desktop. Today we are proud to announce an updated experience through Twitter’s Progressive Web App (PWA). With this new app, we leveraged Microsoft’s support for Progressive Web Apps to...
  8. New Version of Twitter App Available in Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Version of Twitter App Available in Store: New Version of Twitter App Available in Store Version 5.1.3.0 Downloaded and Installed Ok 54711
  9. The all new Twitter experience, handcrafted for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    The all new Twitter experience, handcrafted for Windows 10: Connect with people, express yourself, and discover more about the things you love with the Twitter app for Windows 10. Twitter for Windows 10 is a Universal Windows App that features a new media rich timeline and shows you photos and Vine videos. You can also see tweets in...
  10. New Office Delve People Experiences in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Delve People Experiences in Office 365: A company’s most important assets are its people—YOU. The knowledge and experience of you and your colleagues collectively brings great value to your company. And as you communicate and work out loud together within Office 365, the value of your work can be surfaced and...