Windows 10: New ui design with welcome screen!!

Discus and support New ui design with welcome screen!! in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; i got a new welcome screen on my pc! A NEW UPDATE!!!!???... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Aestheticsbackrooms, Apr 16, 2022.

1. New ui design with welcome screen!!

i got a new welcome screen on my pc! A NEW UPDATE!!!!???

:)

Aestheticsbackrooms, Apr 16, 2022

2. New Steam UI out today!

I feel like an old man but I hate this new UI. Its to confusing. Plus my firends list stopped working.

TheMailMan78, Apr 16, 2022
  3. Can you change the UI for notifications?

For Windows phone 8.1 update

My Suggestions:

From Start/Home Screen:

1.Swipe to the left .. Notification Hub

2. The UI must be like the orange cube design see

3. Cube UI

4. Fight Apple, Google,BB,etc

Raff AdrianPahuyo, Apr 16, 2022
  4. LEOPEVA64 Win User

New ui design with welcome screen!!

Enable or Disable New Tab Page Material Design UI in Google Chrome  

Because the flag mentioned in this tutorial doesn't affect the tabs, if you want to have the tabs with the previous design you should use this flag:

*Arrow Change Material Design UI Layout for Top of Google Chrome in Windows | Windows 10 Tutorials

New ui design with welcome screen!! [​IMG]

LEOPEVA64, Apr 16, 2022
Thema:

New ui design with welcome screen!!

1. New ui design with welcome screen!! - Similar Threads - design welcome screen

2. UI/UX Design

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UI/UX Design: Hi Guys, I'm a newbie here and don't know either this is a right forum to post or not. Admin you can remove my post if it is against any rule. Well, I'm working on a web project and for this I need ui/ux design services providing team. As ui/ux team works alongside the...
  3. UI/UX Design

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UI/UX Design: Hi Guys, I'm a newbie here and don't know either this is a right forum to post or not. Admin you can remove my post if it is against any rule. Well, I'm working on a web project and for this I need ui/ux design services providing team. As ui/ux team works alongside the...
  4. New ui design with welcome screen!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New ui design with welcome screen!!: i got a new welcome screen on my pc! A NEW UPDATE!!!!??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-ui-design-with-welcome-screen/dc5e8688-7148-465f-a18c-200351942b99
  5. New ui design with welcome screen!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New ui design with welcome screen!!: i got a new welcome screen on my pc! A NEW UPDATE!!!!??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-ui-design-with-welcome-screen/dc5e8688-7148-465f-a18c-200351942b99
  6. Re fluid design ui

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re fluid design ui: will windows 10 have the fluid design ui in future builds plus new icons and file manager? or has all of the above been implemented in some way https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-fluid-design-ui/789856b4-de54-4292-94f7-7f0eecb21ee9
  7. New "Welcome to Windows" screens - Window 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New "Welcome to Windows" screens - Window 10: I have Windows 10. Below are the first and last screens of a slideshow that appeared when I powered up just now. Is this 'Welcome' being shown to every user or should it have been just for new customers? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] PS There is no obvious 'Windows Topic' in...
  8. Welcome screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Welcome screen?: How do insert an image to fill the 'empty' default circle on my Welcome screen? Lisa HSJ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen/d916a12b-61ba-4cfb-aec0-db319311f4e0
  9. Enable or Disable New Tab Page Material Design UI in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable New Tab Page Material Design UI in Google Chrome: How to: Enable or Disable New Tab Page Material Design UI in Google Chrome How to Enable or Disable New Tab Page Material Design UI in Google Chrome This tutorial is no longer valid in the latest Google Chrome. Google Chrome has a new Material Design refresh UI....
  10. Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome screen: *Confused Please help an old fella , how do i get rid of all these welcome screens when i am getting my pc ready ?? windows 10 ty 91215