Windows 10: New update 2004 not being offered yet on ASUS VivoBook S15 S510UQ

Discus and support New update 2004 not being offered yet on ASUS VivoBook S15 S510UQ in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi there, i have an ASUS VivoBook S15 S510UQ, and i am not yet being offered the latest upgrade to win 10 release 2004 I am still on 1909 windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gabgab, Jul 5, 2020.

1. gabgab Win User

New update 2004 not being offered yet on ASUS VivoBook S15 S510UQ

hi there,

i have an ASUS VivoBook S15 S510UQ, and i am not yet being offered the latest upgrade to win 10 release 2004

I am still on 1909
    windows 18363.900

i wanted to know

1. is it safe to force it with the manual updater? Windows10Upgrade9252
    2. are there any significant performance improvements?

My wife's lenovo notebook has the update available to install, although didn't go for it yet. so i am wondering if it's a glitch or there's really something not compatible on my Asus?

PC is stock, al drivers up to date so i am wondering......one thing annoying here is that when the PC goes to sleep then i get the lock screen for a few moments, it's so irritating, i was hoping this is fixed in this new 2004 release, so i wanted to update....but maybe they didn't fix it lol.

Is there any other asus owner here? do you guys have the update avail?

thanks,
    Gabrio

:)

gabgab, Jul 5, 2020

2. asus-vivobook-s15-s510ua

this problem is interesting i am sure everyone will be shocked. i am using an asus-vivobook-s15-s510ua and i am getting a serious problem with the Bluetooth,
    they only work when the Bluetooth headphones are on top of the laptop at the left-en side of it, when I move them they disconnect. please guys help me i will really appreciate/

ThammyHlatshwayo, Jul 5, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    ASUS Announces New VivoBook S15 (S530) and S14 (S430)

ASUS today announced VivoBook S15 (S530) and S14 (S430), a pair of stylish and lightweight laptops designed for the young, and the young at heart. Both laptops feature bold color-blocking designs, with five vibrant color options and several textured finishes that let users fully express their personalities. The ErgoLift hinge replicates the feel of typing on a desktop keyboard for more comfortable typing, while the new three-sided NanoEdge display design provides an immersive viewing experience. S15 and S14 are powered by up to an 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processor, with NVIDIA GeForce MX150 discrete graphics. Both laptops feature dual-storage designs, with VivoBook S15 featuring up to a 512GB SSD and 2TB HDD.

VivoBook S15 and S14 have done away with boring laptop colors, opting instead for striking hues that catch the eye. ASUS designers have added a dash of style and personality to personal computing, adopting a color-blocking approach by pairing bright and bold colors for laptops that visually pop. These laptops are available in Firmament Green, Star Grey, Silver Blue, Gun Metal, and Icicle Gold. Firmament Green features a textured woven finish surrounding the keyboard, while Icicle Gold sports a brushed finish with diamond-inspired motifs. In addition to their color-blocking designs, S15 and S14 feature the innovative ErgoLift hinge to make long typing stints more comfortable. This unique design automatically tilts the keyboard by 3.5° when the laptop is opened to create the familiar feel of a desktop keyboard. The hinge also opens up extra ventilation space for more airflow around the underside of the chassis for improved cooling.

New update 2004 not being offered yet on ASUS VivoBook S15 S510UQ QCDQVHzojW97ON09_thm.jpg

NanoEdge display for unrivaled immersion
    VivoBook S15 and S14 are the first in the VivoBook Series to feature the new three-sided NanoEdge design that has even narrower bezels along the top and sides of the display. This gives S15 an 86% screen-to-body ratio, and S14 an 84% screen-to-body ratio for unrivaled immersion in a much more compact package. The panels also feature wide-view technology and exceptional color reproduction for lifelike visuals even when viewed from extreme positions.

The extremely portable S15 and S14 are smaller than other laptops in their class, with profiles that taper to just 18mm at their thinnest point. The 15.6-inch S15 weighs only 1.8kg, while the 14-inch S14 has an overall weight of 1.4kg. Both laptops can easily slip into a messenger bag or backpack.

All-round performance
    VivoBook S15 and S14 are powered by up to 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processors with 16GB RAM and NVIDIA GeForce MX150 discrete graphics to make light work of multitasking, multimedia editing, or casual gaming. S15 has a dual-storage design that provides users with the blistering data speeds of its up to 512GB SSD, and a large capacity 2TB HDD.

For uncompromising wireless connectivity, the new and exclusive ASUS Wi-Fi Master technology reduces interference to ensure faster and more reliable dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi connections at extreme distances. Its top speed of up to 867Mbps is 6X faster1 than 802.11n for seamless video-streaming, smooth web-surfing and lag-free gaming.

Convenient computing
    Accessing VivoBook has never been easier or more secure. An optional fingerprint sensor built into the touchpad provides one-touch access with Windows Hello. VivoBook S15 has a full-size keyboard that is perfect for working in dim environments. It's ergonomically-designed with a sturdy one-piece construction and 1.4mm key travel for a comfortable typing experience.

S15 and S14 offer comprehensive connectivity, including the reversible USB Type-C (USB-C ) port with the any-way-up design to make connecting devices as easy as possible. USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 delivers data transfer speeds that are up to 10X faster2 than older USB 2.0 connections. In addition, these laptops also feature USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A and USB 2.0 ports, HDMI output, and a microSD card reader for hassle-free compatibility with current peripherals, displays, and projectors.

All VivoBooks now feature a high-quality battery with all-day battery life and a lifespan that's up to 3X-longer than standard lithium-ion batteries. Fast-charge technology enables users to charge a low battery to 60% in as little as 49 minutes. Integrated ASUS Battery Health Charging technology also makes for a safer charging experience, with measures designed to decrease the battery expansion rate during charging to help ensure the battery stays in good condition.

btarunr, Jul 5, 2020
  4. New update 2004 not being offered yet on ASUS VivoBook S15 S510UQ

[DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE][Asus Vivobook S15 S510UN]Constant BSOD Windows 10[version: 1809]

Which version of intel and nvidia drivers are you using now?

SnehilLohia, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

New update 2004 not being offered yet on ASUS VivoBook S15 S510UQ

1. New update 2004 not being offered yet on ASUS VivoBook S15 S510UQ - Similar Threads - update 2004 being

2. Asus vivobook S510UQ Fingerprint missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus vivobook S510UQ Fingerprint missing: Hello everyone! My laptop, asus vivobook s510uq just installed windows 11 pro on new ssd installed on that laptop. However, it cannot detect the fingerprint sensor on the laptop. On device manager, no biometric devices showed up. How do I get it detected by device manager?...
  3. Asus vivobook S510UQ Fingerprint missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus vivobook S510UQ Fingerprint missing: Hello everyone! My laptop, asus vivobook s510uq just installed windows 11 pro on new ssd installed on that laptop. However, it cannot detect the fingerprint sensor on the laptop. On device manager, no biometric devices showed up. How do I get it detected by device manager?...
  4. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Windows 11 ASUS Vivobook S15 s3502za

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Windows 11 ASUS Vivobook S15 s3502za: Hello there. Please help me solve the problem.Laptop: ASUS Vivobook S15 S3502ZAProcessor: Intel i5 12500H 2.50 GhzGraphics: Intel Iris Xe GraphicsRAM & SSD: 16gb ddr4, 512 ssdI started facing this issue yesterday, it worked fine before that. When I run an application or a...
  5. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Windows 11 ASUS Vivobook S15 s3502za

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Windows 11 ASUS Vivobook S15 s3502za: Hello there. Please help me solve the problem.Laptop: ASUS Vivobook S15 S3502ZAProcessor: Intel i5 12500H 2.50 GhzGraphics: Intel Iris Xe GraphicsRAM & SSD: 16gb ddr4, 512 ssdI started facing this issue yesterday, it worked fine before that. When I run an application or a...
  6. The tablet mode for my Screenpad on my ASUS Vivobook S15 is not turning on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The tablet mode for my Screenpad on my ASUS Vivobook S15 is not turning on: I have tried everything in tablet settings, display settings, even tried to update the driver. The table mode button is showing faded and off, and I am not being able to turn it on. Please help....
  7. Squares/pixels? on my brand new ASUS Vivobook S15

Squares/pixels? on my brand new ASUS Vivobook S15: I just started using my new Asus laptop today: ASUS Vivobook S15While using Skype, I noticed some black squares that appeared in the video feed of the person I was speaking to.Then, red squares appeared in the program that I use to teach online.What is the reason for this?...
  8. ASUS Vivobook E406SAS not updating to ver 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS Vivobook E406SAS not updating to ver 2004: Hi, I've tried with Asus to upgrade my BIOS as I feel certain that this is where the problem lies. My notebook listed above is not finding the 2004 update and I feel it's down an issue with some ASUS notebooks and certain BIOS having issues with their touchpads on updating....
  9. Windows 10 2004 not being offered

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2004 not being offered: This is more of a curiosity as I am wondering why I am not being offered Windows 10 2004. I did a check for updates and I am presented with: I spent overnight in a hotel (in the same city I live in) and with my laptop connected to their Wi-Fi I was offered to download and...
  10. Portable USB3 monitor ASUS MB16AC no longer connecting to laptop ASUS VivoBook S15

Portable USB3 monitor ASUS MB16AC no longer connecting to laptop ASUS VivoBook S15: Hi, I have been able to connect my portable monitor to my laptop in the past without problems. However, I have just tried to connect it for the first time in 2 weeks, and it is no longer working. When I connect, the ASUS logo shows up on the monitor, but then the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus vivobook s15 Windows 10 2004