Windows 10: New Update causing My laptop screen to flash white on the whole screen when started up

Discus and support New Update causing My laptop screen to flash white on the whole screen when started up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently decided to install the feature update for windows and after restarting my laptop I noticed that when I moved my mouse it started to flash a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Henry-Brauer, Nov 18, 2020.

1. New Update causing My laptop screen to flash white on the whole screen when started up

I recently decided to install the feature update for windows and after restarting my laptop I noticed that when I moved my mouse it started to flash a bright white and when nothing on the screen moved i just stayed white and the only way to stop it is the restart it or shut it off and turn it on again Witch I thought it would fix itself at first but now its become a rather large issue

Any help would be appreciated

thanks

:)

Henry-Brauer, Nov 18, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Louie Del Win User
    white screen after exiting game

Hi Alex,

Let us isolate your concern to help us determine what's causing the white screen after you exit the game. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any recent changes or updates made on your laptop?
    • Did you run the World of Tanks game on the same laptop where you encountered the white screen after exiting the World of Warships?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far aside from restarting the laptop?

We'll wait for your response.

Louie Del, Nov 18, 2020
  4. New Update causing My laptop screen to flash white on the whole screen when started up

Flashing screens on Laptop after Windows 10 update yesterday.

Hello Lee,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you with your issue.

I suggest you to Update your graphic card drivers and check if it helps:

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on start button and click on Device manager.
      • Expand Display Drivers.
      • Right click on the driver and select Update driver.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refer to the steps given by
    Rohit Chettri in the below thread and check if it helps:

Desktop screen flashes on and off

Try the above step and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

New Update causing My laptop screen to flash white on the whole screen when started up

1. New Update causing My laptop screen to flash white on the whole screen when started up - Similar Threads - Update causing laptop

2. White screen when setting up laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White screen when setting up laptop: I've bought a laptop and I've reset it to its original design, and as i set it up i get to the services screen and a white screen appears, and it stays like that, is there a way to stop this from happening?...
  3. White screen when setting up laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen when setting up laptop: I've bought a laptop and I've reset it to its original design, and as i set it up i get to the services screen and a white screen appears, and it stays like that, is there a way to stop this from happening?...
  4. White screen when setting up laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. black screen with white cursor when start up my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen with white cursor when start up my pc: My laptop got a black screen with a white cursor when I start it up, I fix it by adding the explorer.exe task in the task manager but it does not resolve permanently. I tried to fix it by SFC scan but it doesn't work. I tried to start it in safe mode, but the same thing...
  6. black screen with white cursor when start up my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    black screen with white cursor when start up my pc: My laptop got a black screen with a white cursor when I start it up, I fix it by adding the explorer.exe task in the task manager but it does not resolve permanently. I tried to fix it by SFC scan but it doesn't work. I tried to start it in safe mode, but the same thing...
  7. White screen whilst setting up a brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White screen whilst setting up a brand new laptop: My female friend can't input her mobile phone number into the setup android or iPhone linked account due to her works regulations, so she clicks not now option, the screen goes white. It has the microphone icon, the keyboard icon etc, and the back button. She waits a while...
  8. The new Windows update is causing my laptop to not start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The new Windows update is causing my laptop to not start up: When I go to shut down my laptop, the button says update and shut down. When I do this, and then start my laptop back up again it is stuck on the hp logo screen with a loading circle, and doesn't move beyond that. In order to use my laptop, I have to reset the computer to...
  9. Screen flashes at start up menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flashes at start up menu: After installing Windows 10 my laptop screen is flashing during thw start up menu. Some of the icons are loaded, others are not. The screen flashes constantly. I have not attempted to go into safe mode yet. My laptop met all the requirements for an upgrage so I am frustrated...
  10. Flashing white screen on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Flashing white screen on boot: This has happened to me a few times now but luckily I run Rollback Rx and can roll back to the last good snapshot. I usually get the white flashing screen on boot when I try to install new security software, the latest culprits being Bitdefender and Avira free antivirus,...