Windows 10: New update comes with new setting icon and double hello text and smile animation on lockscreen

Discus and support New update comes with new setting icon and double hello text and smile animation on lockscreen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/amritcrome [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/amritcrome, Jul 17, 2020.

1. New update comes with new setting icon and double hello text and smile animation on lockscreen

/u/amritcrome, Jul 17, 2020
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Looking for animated icons for Rocketdock

@CraazyJerry
    I have the Rocketdock icons and the Rocketdock Reflective icons, but no animated. You're welcome to what I have.

f14tomcat, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    New icons on lockscreen

That would be a battery level indicator but it's seems to be a bug in the build right now. It will be there whether you have a portable device or not.

New update comes with new setting icon and double hello text and smile animation on lockscreen [​IMG]

Edwin, Jul 17, 2020
  4. mgoksoy Win User

New update comes with new setting icon and double hello text and smile animation on lockscreen

e71 Icon Animation

Many thanks for the comments.

I was just referring to the animations of the menu icons. One can see the menu items either as a list or icons. My icons are static. As per the user manual and the help text, these icons should be seen as animated.

I was just wondering if the other users of e71 have the possibility to see animated menu items.

mgoksoy, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

New update comes with new setting icon and double hello text and smile animation on lockscreen

1. New update comes with new setting icon and double hello text and smile animation on lockscreen - Similar Threads - update comes setting

2. Russian text on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Russian text on lockscreen: Good day, today i turned on my computer and it came up. I've never had anything like that there before. My computer is in Czech and this text is in Russian. I use Malware Bytes antivirus where I have a paid premium version. Antivirus did not find any infection. Does anyone...
  3. Update not installing and the new version not coming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update not installing and the new version not coming: My windows insider dev updates download and install smoothly and when I restart to install the updates, it shows everything to 100% but when I login to my account, it shows the same version it was before and when I try to troubleshoot anything from the settings, it shows a...
  4. Update not installing and the new version not coming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update not installing and the new version not coming: My windows insider dev updates download and install smoothly and when I restart to install the updates, it shows everything to 100% but when I login to my account, it shows the same version it was before and when I try to troubleshoot anything from the settings, it shows a...
  5. How to set when the lockscreen slideshow comes on

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set when the lockscreen slideshow comes on: Recently i setted my lockscreen to a slideshow and that was today but it feels like after 60-1 minute it comes on how do i set the time limit for when it comes on pls help!...
  6. New lockscreen message.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New lockscreen message.: On boot up I've started getting a message in my top left corner of the screen saying 'Do you want to improve your wellbeing in 2021?'. I can only guess it's been put there as part of a Microsoft update. Is there any way to remove it? 172129
  7. Set animated gif as lockscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Set animated gif as lockscreen: Hi, today I discovered that you can change the windows startup sound, so I changed it to the sound of a car starting up. Now I want to set my lock screen to an animated gif of a car’s dashboard. How can I do so if possible? submitted by /u/Jammer313908 [link] [comments]...
  8. Missing Lockscreen setting icons and unfunctional spotlight lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Lockscreen setting icons and unfunctional spotlight lockscreen: I'm on Windows 10 pro, version 1607, and I have two problems, both of which I believe may be connected. My lock screen spotlight image does not change every now and then; the lock screen spotlight functionality that changes the lock screen picture once every couple of days...
  9. Blurry Text / Icons on new Lenovo 900

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry Text / Icons on new Lenovo 900: Tried this little popular app: Windows 10 DPI blurry / fuzzy text font fix - XP Explorer Doesn’t work for me. Windows 10 64bit, Lenovo 3200×1800. Tried both options (app and compatiblity in app > properties) For one, java applets are extremely tiny to read and the...
  10. New icons on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Support
    New icons on lockscreen: Hi. Have been trying on Windows 10, and I noticed that there is a new icon on the lockscreen (unlike the ones on Windows 8.1). Besides the network icon, there is also another one that looks like a screen, but it has a red x in it. Does that refer to tablet mode, like...