Windows 10: new update deleted files and programs. win 10

Discus and support new update deleted files and programs. win 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; latest update for win 10 deleted programs and files, had to restore to earlier version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by James Black1, Mar 31, 2023.

1. new update deleted files and programs. win 10

latest update for win 10 deleted programs and files, had to restore to earlier version

:)

James Black1, Mar 31, 2023
  2. KBD
    KBD Win User

Plz recomend program to recover deleted files.

Let me try what you guys suggested, i am willing to pay for the program to get the files back.

3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Mar 31, 2023
  4. RonAlv Win User

new update deleted files and programs. win 10

delete program files frfom uninstalled program Win 10

delete program files from uninstalled program Win 10 I want to delete program files from Wondweshare video converter Ultimate. I've un-installed the program. When I install a newer version, the program files keep me from entering a new key code. Thanks

RonAlv, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

new update deleted files and programs. win 10

1. new update deleted files and programs. win 10 - Similar Threads - update deleted files

2. new update deleted files and programs. win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new update deleted files and programs. win 10: latest update for win 10 deleted programs and files, had to restore to earlier version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-update-deleted-files-and-programs-win-10/57d72fb9-3fcf-4e34-ac63-ecb8dbc1f557
  3. new update deleted files and programs. win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new update deleted files and programs. win 10: latest update for win 10 deleted programs and files, had to restore to earlier version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-update-deleted-files-and-programs-win-10/57d72fb9-3fcf-4e34-ac63-ecb8dbc1f557
  4. win 11 delete files and program after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 11 delete files and program after restart: I have Windows 11 Home Single Language, every time I restart or shut down my computer found all the data in documents, downloads, desktop and program settings like edge, chrome has been deleted....
  5. win 11 delete files and program after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 11 delete files and program after restart: I have Windows 11 Home Single Language, every time I restart or shut down my computer found all the data in documents, downloads, desktop and program settings like edge, chrome has been deleted....
  6. DEleted files and programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DEleted files and programs: OK, so I up graded to Windows 10 Pro this evening. Had some issues so I contacted Microsoft support. They helped get the windows 10 Pro installed. Prior to installing, I had asked if my current programs and files would be effected and was told no. Anyway, I no longer have ANY...
  7. Win 10 deleting my programs ‍♂️

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 deleting my programs ‍♂️: It's been a while that programs like the Adobe and some plugins, have been deleted automatically from my computer, leaving the file and shortcut only. Some people say that it's an upgrde problem, but i cant downgrade to a preview version. Can you help me? That happens when i...
  8. Transfer PROGRAMS and files to new win 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer PROGRAMS and files to new win 10 laptop: Hi all, Can someone tell me how to transfer PROGRAMS, files and settings from my old windows 10 laptop to my new windows 10 laptop? I want to transfer the programs also, not just the file and settings. Also, both systems are 32 bit. Thanks John...
  9. New Win 10 on new PC, where to put program files ?

in Windows 10 Support
    New Win 10 on new PC, where to put program files ?: Hello, The new PC will have a Samsung 970 evo plus 500GB boot drive. The operating system only will be on this drive. A friend suggested that I have all the program files on a different drive to minimize wear on the ssd. I use many non mainstream programs that do not have...
  10. delete program files frfom uninstalled program Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    delete program files frfom uninstalled program Win 10: delete program files from uninstalled program Win 10 I want to delete program files from Wondweshare video converter Ultimate. I've un-installed the program. When I install a newer version, the program files keep me from entering a new key code. Thanks...