Windows 10: New Update deleted my whole windows and all files ,it made my whole screen black

Discus and support New Update deleted my whole windows and all files ,it made my whole screen black in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As i told you that new update deleted my whole windows and made the screen black I cant do anything in it I bought it at very high cost ,I can do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sudeepkumar1, Apr 3, 2019.

1. New Update deleted my whole windows and all files ,it made my whole screen black

As i told you that new update deleted my whole windows and made the screen black I cant do anything in it I bought it at very high cost ,I can do nothing in it ,not even do refresh it

:)

sudeepkumar1, Apr 3, 2019
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Black screen after Windows update.

Hi Crystel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Were you able to get to the desktop screen after you restarted the system?
    • When the screen was blank, were you able to see the cursor on the screen?
    • Did you get any error code or error message?

Please get back to us with answers to above questions, for us to suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Meanwhile, I suggest to try the steps mentioned in the article below and let us know if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

We look forward for your reply.

Thanks,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 3, 2019
  4. New Update deleted my whole windows and all files ,it made my whole screen black

Windows 7 black screen of death

I read a report a little while ago that said the black screens were nothing to do with updates but due to a malicious program (it hit more than just windows 7 users - vista, xp and 2000 were also prone to the black startup screen of death if infected). My windows 7 install is fully up-to-date and i've never had the black startup screen.

Just run some decent anti virus and you should be safe (i suggest microsoft security essentails since it's free and pretty decent). When you've installed an anti-virus i'd suggest doing a full scen to be sure there's nothing there.

human_error, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

New Update deleted my whole windows and all files ,it made my whole screen black

1. New Update deleted my whole windows and all files ,it made my whole screen black - Similar Threads - Update deleted whole

2. lost my whole windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost my whole windows: my whole windows is gone,, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-whole-windows/cb287661-bf66-4e78-8f89-9136cc3930b8
  3. lost my whole windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost my whole windows: my whole windows is gone,, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-whole-windows/cb287661-bf66-4e78-8f89-9136cc3930b8
  4. lost my whole windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My whole screen is flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My whole screen is flickering: My whole screen is flickering tried updating drivers didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-whole-screen-is-flickering/622f1c6f-6129-4f30-83c3-44e2f4785de1
  6. My whole screen is flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My whole screen is flickering: My whole screen is flickering tried updating drivers didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-whole-screen-is-flickering/622f1c6f-6129-4f30-83c3-44e2f4785de1
  7. Whole screen goes black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whole screen goes black: Hello, This issue has been happening for over a month, and it's so annoying! It first happened when I tried to play a Youtube video. Basically what happened was I clicked on the video, it loaded for half a second, then froze for about 2 seconds, then my screen completely...
  8. my whole working files are disable.

my whole working files are disable.: yesterday, I lost my whole working files after change my window e mail address and password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-whole-working-files-are-disable/b818f069-f782-4de8-8042-6ce670d385ef
  9. Windows update wiped my whole laptop

Windows update wiped my whole laptop: The latest Windows 10 update seemed to crash while in progress and wiped everything off my laptop including downloaded software (like FL studio) and every file/document. I've tried recovering things using windows.old and data recovery options (like EaseUS) but this hasn't...
  10. I deleted a file, now my whole laptop is useless.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I deleted a file, now my whole laptop is useless.: So, I have a ASUS computer running windows 10. I was deleting some files to free up space and I can across a file called 'user', didnt think too much so I decided to delete it. After I deleted it, every, and when I say every, I mean EVERY single program of my computer was...