Windows 10: New update has my computer bugged

Discus and support New update has my computer bugged in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ok so, there was an update recently, which showed the weather and stuff, but when i got this update, i launched my computer, getting ready to open my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cracked Li, Jun 11, 2021.

1. New update has my computer bugged

Ok so, there was an update recently, which showed the weather and stuff, but when i got this update, i launched my computer, getting ready to open my discord and play some video games, but my pc is just glitched. i was on my browser, and i was trying to go to my discord by clicking it on my taskbar, but EVERY time i try this, my pc freezes, and then my monitor just changes color. it was as though my system was trying to reboot my taskbar. i have already tried restarting my computer multiple times.Please help and fix this problem. thx

:)

Cracked Li, Jun 11, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jun 11, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Jun 11, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

New update has my computer bugged

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond New update has my computer bugged :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

New update has my computer bugged

1. New update has my computer bugged - Similar Threads - update has computer

2. New Update bug maybe

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Update bug maybe: Hi, I dont know if anyone else has this specific issue but I've been trying to fix it for two to three days now.I have an older hp pavilion 15, Intel corei5 7th gen that I use for projects that involve server communications and stuff, so basically it's a hub that I rely on...
  3. A bug with a new update?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    A bug with a new update?: Since the beginning of this month, I have started having an issue where my computer decides it wants to shut down on its own. I am pretty sure it's nothing hardware, as when it goes to shut down, it does it the correct way asking me to save my work, and certain things won't...
  4. A bug with a new update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A bug with a new update?: Since the beginning of this month, I have started having an issue where my computer decides it wants to shut down on its own. I am pretty sure it's nothing hardware, as when it goes to shut down, it does it the correct way asking me to save my work, and certain things won't...
  5. A bug with a new update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Bug in my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bug in my computer: I noticed that words and letters are missing from my Windows Explorer, and it seems i can't rename them either. My window 10 is Original that came with my notebook. This never happened to me before, what can I do to fix it?[ATTACH]...
  7. Recent update has bugs

Recent update has bugs: I'm using Windows 10 1903 and installed the latest update recently. However, I found that there is two bugs in my system. First of all, my taskbar won't auto hide when I play video from my browsers, or media player, after putting my laptop to sleep and wake it. Second, I have...
  8. microsoft new update bugs

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft new update bugs: hello! have a good day! i am facing some issues kindly help me to fix them. currently i have updated my window 10 version 1803 to 1809, because i was unable to to install updates in 1803 version and one of the independent advisor told me to do so and i successfully...
  9. My new computer has insomnia

in Windows 10 Support
    My new computer has insomnia: I just got a new HP Z2 Mini G4 computer. Everything works fine so far except when I shut it down. The power light turns off and then about a minute later, it turns back on and the system restarts. I checked the network adapters and turned off "Wake on Lan". I have turned off...
  10. computer has password bug not recognising

computer has password bug not recognising: my computer is not recognising my password...is profile compromised? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/computer-has-password-bug-not-recognising/04572c79-dc6e-4779-b035-4d58e431a9b7