Windows 10: New update is awesome! ...except on Start in Tablet Mode.

Discus and support New update is awesome! ...except on Start in Tablet Mode. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wakellor957 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wakellor957, Oct 22, 2020.

1. New update is awesome! ...except on Start in Tablet Mode.

/u/Wakellor957, Oct 22, 2020
  2. nt62 Win User

tablet mode is awesome

Very impressed with tablet mode.
    Very easy to go into and exit from.

Always returns to the Windows 10 start screen.

BTW, when running in tablet mode, Windows 10 actually boots to the start screen !

Takes a little getting used to... one must know how to use TASK VIEW
    because running programs are not listed on the taskbar.

Any running program in tablet mode can be dragged down as in Windows 8.

New update is awesome! ...except on Start in Tablet Mode. [​IMG]

3. Vinodh.V Win User
    Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Oct 22, 2020
  4. New update is awesome! ...except on Start in Tablet Mode.

My tablet mode doesnt work

Hello,

To turn on tablet mode on Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start; then select Settings.
    • Select System; then click on Tablet Mode.
    • Turn on Tablet Mode.

Regards.

Vanessa Oca, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

New update is awesome! ...except on Start in Tablet Mode.

1. New update is awesome! ...except on Start in Tablet Mode. - Similar Threads - update awesome except

2. New tablet update??????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New tablet update??????: My new touch screen computer had Windows 11 already loaded. I liked the fact that it didn't have a tablet mode. However, after downloading update 22H2, when I'm in a game and I swipe down this box comes up that wasn't there before. I want to see the top so I can either put...
  3. New tablet update??????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New tablet update??????: My new touch screen computer had Windows 11 already loaded. I liked the fact that it didn't have a tablet mode. However, after downloading update 22H2, when I'm in a game and I swipe down this box comes up that wasn't there before. I want to see the top so I can either put...
  4. Awesome.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Awesome.: Awesome, Very awesome.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/awesome/465c850e-b183-40e5-a481-41f006015315
  5. Start button switches to tablet mode and desktop mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start button switches to tablet mode and desktop mode: I have an HP laptop. Windows is up to date. I have recently switched to running in desktop mode but when i left click the start button instead of getting the start menu it switches to tablet mode. How do i fix this? Ive searched everywhere. if i right click it brings up...
  6. Start screen option in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start screen option in tablet mode: Is it possible to have the apps pane (burger menu top left corner) remain open when viewing the start screen I find this screen extremely dull compared to 8.1, I think the lack of colour has a big impact. 27494
  7. tablet mode is awesome

in Windows 10 Support
    tablet mode is awesome: Very impressed with tablet mode. Very easy to go into and exit from. Always returns to the Windows 10 start screen. BTW, when running in tablet mode, Windows 10 actually boots to the start screen ! Takes a little getting used to... one must know how to use TASK VIEW...
  8. New Windows 10 Start Menu (Tablet Mode)

in Windows 10 Support
    New Windows 10 Start Menu (Tablet Mode): I have found, probably after a new windows update, a new start menu layout (attached) [img] In order to restore the old one i replaced the "database" folder ( in: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer) but it didn't work properly. For a fast solution I tried...
  9. Disable start menu in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable start menu in tablet mode: I really wanna use tablet mode for my HTPC. The onscreen keyboard is perfect for my purposes. The only problem is that the start menu will pop up over certain applications at times. Is there any way to disable it altogether or default to the desktop when no apps are open?...
  10. Start Menu in Tablet Mode Style

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu in Tablet Mode Style: When I open my start menu, it opens on tablet mode. My tablet mode is turned off. Help me please. What is happening: Screenshot 21323