Windows 10: new update. new problems.. WOW .. nothing new there.. colors are all messed up with no way...

Discus and support new update. new problems.. WOW .. nothing new there.. colors are all messed up with no way... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; colors are wrong.. changing will not apply.. task bar icons look like cartoon characters.. this just the start of new problems brought on by the ne... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TedWheelock, Aug 29, 2019.

1. new update. new problems.. WOW .. nothing new there.. colors are all messed up with no way...

colors are wrong.. changing will not apply.. task bar icons look like cartoon characters.. this just the start of new problems brought on by the ne 'upgrade' from this morning... what needs upgraded is Microsofts programming staff.. every update.. upgrade.. more problems..

:)

TedWheelock, Aug 29, 2019

2. New update same problem

Hi Jakub,

Since the problem surfaced after the installation of the new update, there's a possibility that a software conflict might be present. For us to determine the cause of this issue, we suggest running the sound troubleshooter to help us find and fix problems
    with playing sound. Follow these steps:

• In the Cortana search, type in Troubleshooting.
    • Click Troubleshooting in the search results.
    • In the left pane, click View all.
    • Locate and click Playing Audio.
    • Hit Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue persists, then we suggest performing an in-place upgrade using Media Creation Tool. Create first an installation media that you will use. Check out

Create Windows 10 installation media
    for the steps.

Feel free to let us know the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 29, 2019
  3. creating new folder problem in windows 10 creator

Hi Gudiya,

The problem you've encountered in creating a folder could be caused by software or program conflict as the issue appeared a few days after installing the Windows 10 Creators update. For us to know if this only occurs when creating a new folder from the desktop,
    we suggest that you try creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut or from File Explorer. Please refer to the steps below:

Creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut.

• Click on the desktop.
    • Press CTRL + SHIFT + N.
    • A new folder should be created.

Creating a new folder from File Explorer.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Hover your mouse on the location where you want to create a new folder.
    • Right-click it, go to New > Folder.

In case the problem persists, then we suggest that you go ahead and perform a clean boot. Doing so will start your computer using minimal drivers to help us determine what conflict is causing the problem. Check out
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows for the detailed steps.

Let us know the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 29, 2019
  4. new update. new problems.. WOW .. nothing new there.. colors are all messed up with no way...

New Yahoo Mess.

Hope I can ask this question here. I am using the new yahoo mess. and I have a long list of contacts I would like to delete. Is there a way to delete these old contacts that it ask me to send a invite too?
    Thanks
    Ben

Ben Daniels, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

new update. new problems.. WOW .. nothing new there.. colors are all messed up with no way...

1. new update. new problems.. WOW .. nothing new there.. colors are all messed up with no way... - Similar Threads - update problems WOW

2. New update problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New update problem: I can't install the new update because of the virtual box program, but I checked my files and the program is not even installed. What should I do next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-update-problem/6620ae61-f0c8-458e-8821-0caa46c3b303
  3. New update problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New update problem: I can't install the new update because of the virtual box program, but I checked my files and the program is not even installed. What should I do next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-update-problem/6620ae61-f0c8-458e-8821-0caa46c3b303
  4. Problem with the New update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with the New update: new updates are rolling out, and like the idiot I am. I immediately updated and boy do I regret it, because my touchpad and keyboard are going crazy. Whenever I scroll, for some reason I immediately return to the start of the page, and when I want to decrease or increase the...
  5. New update is messing with my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New update is messing with my computer: Hi! I just recently got a new computer and it worked flawlessly until today. There was an update when I shut off my computer last night and today while using chrome it has occasionally froze for 5-10 seconds and all my monitors turn black. When it turns back on everything in...
  6. Is the new UPDATE problem??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is the new UPDATE problem??: Hello Sir/Madam: Last night, my pc/w10 asked update again. After updating, I know it is asked for: 1809(DS Build 17763.805). You know the last time UPDATE is 1809(DS BUILD 17763. 737)!!?? [2-time of 1809??] I shut down the pc normally last night and this...
  7. New sign on screen and update mess up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New sign on screen and update mess up: Sort of a trivial question, but what happened to the beautiful pics that would fill my screen when I first log on to my laptop? Yes, I did get the new update and lost a bunch of programs. Tried system restore to no avail. Finally, just reloaded all the missing programs,...
  8. New update messes my start menu up

in Windows 10 Support
    New update messes my start menu up: I tested to see if my menu works before I installed the new update, and it was working. After restart for the update I checked it again and it's missing. What is up with these updates that keep removing my start menu? This is getting to be a pain and to think I liked windows...
  9. New Yahoo Mess.

in Browsers and Email
    New Yahoo Mess.: Hope I can ask this question here. I am using the new yahoo mess. and I have a long list of contacts I would like to delete. Is there a way to delete these old contacts that it ask me to send a invite too? Thanks Ben 59096
  10. NEW Yahoo Mess.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NEW Yahoo Mess.: I have ended up with the new Yahoo mess. on my computer, I still have the old version on. My quest is I have mess. on the new one and I want to delete them Does any know if u can and if u can how do I do it Thanks Ben 49584