Windows 10: New update - super lag

Discus and support New update - super lag in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a HP Victus 16 that I use for gaming and after the latest update, my games are super laggy. I've played the game on this laptop before with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tori, May 26, 2024.

1. Tori Win User

New update - super lag

I have a HP Victus 16 that I use for gaming and after the latest update, my games are super laggy. I've played the game on this laptop before with no problem and the graphics drivers are all updated. Any ideas how I can fix this? I've already tried playing it at a lower resolution but it's still like sloughing through mud...

:)

Thema:

New update - super lag

1. New update - super lag - Similar Threads - update super lag

2. New update - super lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New update - super lag: I have a HP Victus 16 that I use for gaming and after the latest update, my games are super laggy. I've played the game on this laptop before with no problem and the graphics drivers are all updated. Any ideas how I can fix this? I've already tried playing it at a lower...
  3. I get lag spikes super randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get lag spikes super randomly: Every so often I've been getting lag spikes at like a consistent 1-5 FPS. They affect everything except for sound for some reason. The time between them varies greatly, from an hour to a couple of days, and they last for around 20 seconds.Specs:TUF Gaming B550-Plus Wi-fi 232...
  4. touchpad lagging and super slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchpad lagging and super slow: I have recently noticed a massive change in the touchpad sensitivity, it is no longer precise and lags loads, I have tried to change the settings to account for this, as well as installing/updating drivers. I am not sure why this has started. I recently updated my laptop so...
  5. touchpad lagging and super slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touchpad lagging and super slow: I have recently noticed a massive change in the touchpad sensitivity, it is no longer precise and lags loads, I have tried to change the settings to account for this, as well as installing/updating drivers. I am not sure why this has started. I recently updated my laptop so...
  6. super high ping, lag

super high ping, lag: My ping usually spikes up to 3000ms. This happens lately and I have nothing change beforehand. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/super-high-ping-lag/10287456-b360-44c2-b34f-87d3c431b546
  7. super high ping, lag

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    super high ping, lag: My ping usually spikes up to 3000ms. This happens lately and I have nothing change beforehand. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/super-high-ping-lag/10287456-b360-44c2-b34f-87d3c431b546
  8. super high ping, lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. super high ping, lag, and packet loss

super high ping, lag, and packet loss: When playing my favourite games like valorant, apex, or even running a discord, my ping usually spikes up to 3000ms. This happens lately and I have nothing change beforehand. What should I do?...
  10. Help! Super frustrated as there is new, stuttering lag on my computer since I've run updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help! Super frustrated as there is new, stuttering lag on my computer since I've run updates: I'm frustrated! My computer was working fine however one game that I was trying to play would not load properly so I thought I'd run some diagnostics and maybe upgrades which I hadn't really done since I got the computer some years ago.After running the driver test I...