Windows 10: New update??

Discus and support New update?? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So, I turn on my computer today, which runs Windows 10, and there is this BIG DEAL about a new update. "All your files are right where you left them."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by UncleDaddySwiss, Apr 19, 2016.

1. New update??

So, I turn on my computer today, which runs Windows 10, and there is this BIG DEAL about a new update. "All your files are right where you left them." ... "We've made some tweaks to make Windows even better." ... Then, nothing. No explanation, no list of new features, nothing. Someone want to tell me what the big to-do is about?

:)

UncleDaddySwiss, Apr 19, 2016
  2. new}} Win User

error message when trying to send emails

when trying to send an email from my laptop it gives error message: no email attached, add email or create an association in default programs in settings, how and where do I go to do this.

Samsung laptop

windows 10

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new}}, Apr 19, 2016
  3. How to enable touch screen mode in Windows 10

We have a brand new Win 8.1 Inspiron 15/7000 delivered FedEx last night. This morning ran Windows 10 upgrade. Most things seem okay. However, the Touch Screen is disabled. When I right clicking on the lower Task Bar, there is not an option to select
    Start Menu Properties. Additionally, we tried selecting Tablet Mode but that doesn't enable the Touch Screen.

Need your help.

New Inspiron, Apr 19, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

New update??

Looks like you just have Cumulative update KB3147458 installed.

Go to Settings > Update & Security > right side, Advanced Options > left side, View your update history ................
    Look for :
    Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for ....-based Systems (KB3147458)

That update is to bump your Win 10 version to 10586.218

New update?? [​IMG]

davidhk, Apr 19, 2016
Thema:

New update??

1. New update?? - Similar Threads - update

2. Windows 10 1903 update ruined my Laptop completely

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 update ruined my Laptop completely: I have a Dell Inspiron 5558 i7 Laptop which was working very well until I updated my Windows 10 to the latest 1903 version. I had to switch to Ubuntu LTS to save my Laptop from further damage. Problems I am facing right after 1903 update: 1. The USB ports malfunctioned. 2...
  3. update and microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    update and microsoft store: window Update is not working. microsoft store is not opening either. I have strong wifi connection. still it says check your connection or try again later. please tell me how can i fix this...
  4. microsoft app store and update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft app store and update: window Update is not working. microsoft store is not opening either. I have strong wifi connection. still it says check your connection or try again later. please tell me how can i fix this....
  5. Computer update, and now won't login.

Computer update, and now won't login.: My computer wanted me to update windows as it wasn't going to be supported in November. After some time the computer gave me the login screen, after several attempts to login i was given the message of User login attempt failed. What can i do to fix it?...
  6. Device manager/Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device manager/Windows Update: Ive recently noticed a problem with my computer and being unable to update via windows update (getting error 0x80080005) and i searched everywhere to see how to fix this. I even called Microsoft so they could try to help me but they also couldn't figure it out. My computer...
  7. windows 10 feature update 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 feature update 1903: Hi all running windows 10 v 1803, its very stable never any issues, recently have been getting prompts to update to v 1903 due to support ending in Nov, i have downloaded the iso and installed from setup.exe, updated very smoothly no issues, problems start soon after...
  8. TouchPad Scrolling Issue after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TouchPad Scrolling Issue after Windows Update: After a recent upgrade to Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.356), the scrolling feature on my laptop's touchpad ceased to work. The mouse still works from the touchpad. However, the two-finger scroll feature is no longer working. I have an ASUS laptop....
  9. update stuck at 90%

update stuck at 90%: after windows tell me to restart the computer, it gets stuck at 90% for more than 10 hours long, and I've tried to update & had this for 3 times, still not getting up to date. current version 1803, attempt to update to 1903. tried troubleshooting windows update but this...
  10. Latest Update Not Installing

Latest Update Not Installing: I recently uninstalled the latest update for Windows 10. Now, I want to reinstall the update, but my computer says everything is up to date and I can't see the update. However, the troubleshooters all tell me that I am in need of an update. What should I do? Thank you!...