Windows 10: New updated Lenovo ThinkPad Windows 10 laptops

Discus and support New updated Lenovo ThinkPad Windows 10 laptops in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Lenovo’s latest additions to its ThinkPad portfolio include a completely redesigned X13 and X13 Yoga with 16:10 aspect ratio displays and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

New updated Lenovo ThinkPad Windows 10 laptops

Source: Updated Lenovo ThinkPad Windows 10 laptops deliver enhanced connectivity and collaboration | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Feb 23, 2021

2. Lenovo Unveils the ThinkPad S431 Laptop

Lenovo is putting TrackPoint into their IdeaPad laptops and call them ThinkPad.

Madn3ss795, Feb 23, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    Lenovo Re-Energizes ThinkPad Brand with Edge Series Laptops

Lenovo today announced a new ThinkPad laptop Series, simply called “ThinkPad Edge,” with 13, 14 and 15 inch models designed specifically for the small to medium sized business (SMB). The 13 inch model represents the first ThinkPad laptop to offer AMD dual core processor technology and to be offered on AMD’s VISION Pro Technology. In addition to performance, the new laptops are designed with style and affordability in mind for today’s budget-conscious customers. For example, they include new rich and vibrant color choices and a new contemporary keyboard. Lenovo is also expanding its retail sales channel to offer select ThinkPad Edge models in Best Buy stores.

“Small to medium business customers tell us they want PCs with bold yet professional designs, uncompromising durability and reliability with the latest technologies that meets their budgets,” said Fran O’Sullivan, senior vice president, Think Product Group, Lenovo. “Our answer is the new ThinkPad Edge family of laptops. They deliver stunning technology and powerful performance at an unprecedented value.”

New updated Lenovo ThinkPad Windows 10 laptops 19a_thm.jpg

New updated Lenovo ThinkPad Windows 10 laptops 19b_thm.jpg

New updated Lenovo ThinkPad Windows 10 laptops 19c_thm.jpg

Sophisticated and Simple Design
    The ThinkPad Edge Series laptops reflect a new progressive and strikingly clean appearance while retaining ThinkPad durability and reliability. For example, the laptops include spill-resistant keyboards and value-added ThinkVantage Technologies like the Active Protection System and Rescue and Recovery.

However, the new laptops blend expressive design and ease of use in several new ways:

Contemporary Keyboard – A new contemporary keyboard gives the laptop a clean and inviting look. Uniform black keys and removal of the embedded number pad also help create a modern design. The Function keys have even been re-designed so that users only need to use one finger to access multimedia functions and more. Other rarely used keys like System Request have been removed. Additionally, select models of the ThinkPad Edge 14 and 15 inch versions will come with illuminated keyboards for visibility in low light conditions while adding a touch of elegance to the keyboard.

Expanded Touchpad – A large multitouch touchpad provides an oversized landing pad for fingers to pinch, zoom and scroll. Expressive, Colorful Palette – Midnight glossy or midnight soft black remain the traditional color for business, but for those who want to make a statement, ThinkPad Edge laptops come in heatwave red too. Additionally, a sleek silver band frames the exterior of the laptop.

SMB Performance Gets New Edge
    SMBs “are a 24 x 7 business,” and their PC technology reflects their personal brand. Lenovo designed the ThinkPad Edge Series specifically to give these customers stylish and eye-catching designs with high performance, reliability and the latest technologies including:
    • Great performance with choices of AMD Turion and Athlon Neo dual core processors or Intel Core 2 Duo ultra low voltage and standard dual core processors.
    • Optimized for Windows 7 under Lenovo’s Enhanced Experience program Long battery life of over eight hours2 Wireless connectivity technologies including WiFi and optional Bluetooth, 3G and WiMAX
    • Crisp and clear voice over Internet protocol with Skype software, high definition speakers, high resolution, low light sensitivity cameras and microphone and camera mute keys Commitment to green technology.
    The laptops carry a Gold rating from the Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool and meet Energy Star 5.0. The Edge laptops contain no foam and use many materials which are derived from 100 percent recycled content, such as thermoplastic, sugarcane or sorghum.

“Expanding our relationship with Lenovo to include ThinkPad laptops represents a turning point for AMD’s commercial client business and creates enormous opportunity for both companies,” said Leslie Sobon, vice president, Product Marketing, AMD. “By basing these laptops on VISION Pro Technology, Lenovo is enabling customers to gain a competitive advantage with performance you can see on today’s collaboration and visual productivity applications, unbeatable value at every price point and a means of eliminating IT headaches through open standards manageability and security features.”

Total Service and Support
    Lenovo also offers a full suite of flexible service and support solutions for the new ThinkPad Edge Series. Lenovo-branded services give customers and business partners a single source solution that helps minimize risks and increases protection and productivity.

These services include: ThinkPad Protection to protect from unexpected repair costs in case of accidents or spills Priority Support for 24/7 tech-to-tech support Hard Disk Drive Retention that lets customer keep their failed or damaged hard drive to ensure data remains safely in their hands

Pricing and Availability
    The ThinkPad Edge 13 inch version will be available immediately with models starting at approximately $549 through Lenovo Business Partners and www.lenovo.com. The 14 and 15 inch versions will be available starting in 2Q 2010. Best Buy stores in the U.S. will offer the 14 inch version.

btarunr, Feb 23, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

New Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop Ruggedized For Students and Schools

Lenovo announced today the ThinkPad X130e laptop, specially ruggedized for education and with the features needed to help students in grades K-12 and their schools get the most out of their PC technology. Equipped with the advanced technology expected for an educational laptop, the ThinkPad X130e comes with choices of the latest Intel or AMD processors and fast, integrated graphics as well as wireless connectivity and multimedia tools for today's digital learning. Designed to be handled by kids, the ThinkPad X130e has a reinforced and extra durable top cover, keyboard and hinges. Schools will also like its performance, reliability and customizable options including asset tags, BIOS modifications, custom imaging and a broad selection of custom colors.

New updated Lenovo ThinkPad Windows 10 laptops 21c_thm.jpg

New updated Lenovo ThinkPad Windows 10 laptops 21b_thm.jpg

New updated Lenovo ThinkPad Windows 10 laptops 21a_thm.jpg

"At Lenovo ThinkTank 2011 we brought hundreds of distinguished educators together, and the resounding feature CIOs told us that ranks highest on their list of features important for PC purchases is 'ruggedness'," said Dilip Bhatia, vice president, ThinkPad Business Unit, Lenovo. "While we've built tough products for years that pass many military-grade tests, we've made specific improvements required for a laptop to be successful in an education environment with the ThinkPad X130e."

Laptops with Serious Substance
    The ThinkPad X130e laptop helps students get more out of their day. This 11.6-inch lightweight ultraportable has the processing performance students need for assignments requiring multitasking with choices of AMD Fusion E-300 and E-450 or Intel second generation Core i3-2367M ULV processors. For multimedia-intensive lessons, the laptop kicks in its AMD Radeon or Intel HD-powered graphics to give students a rich visual experience.

Having a purpose-built device designed to improve learning for students is a critical foundation for education transformation," said Paige Johnson, education strategist, Intel. "Lenovo's ThinkPad X130e laptop powered by Intel Core i3 processors provides the capability and functions that students need for a 21st Century education."

At under four pounds, students can easily carry the laptop between classes without the need to recharge since the battery lasts the whole school day, and even long enough to start homework after school - up to 8.5 hours. Throughout the course of a typical school day, students‟ laptops are often subject to extreme wear and tear. To help school-proof them, the X130e has several heavy-duty features including:
    • A top cover rubber bumper to absorb impacts to the side of the laptop
    • 33 percent stronger corner to reduce the chance of damage when dropped at an angle
    • Stronger hinges to outlast even the most frequent PC user at up to 30,000 cycles
    • Reinforced and recessed ports to decrease the effects of student "wear and tear"
    • Stronger Bezel with 1.2mm thick plastic to protect the LED panel
    The ThinkPad X130e laptop has the tools students need most for today's digital learning environment. They can use the low-light webcam to communicate with students in other schools across the world or just across town. They can also easily connect via WiFi and even keep their connection while moving from class to class using Lenovo's Instant Resume function. With HDMI and VGA out, students can present their reports to the class with a projector or bigscreen TV.

Making Students & Schools More Efficient
    Learning can't wait, so Lenovo developed fast-booting PCs, like the X130e laptop that starts in less than 20 seconds using Lenovo's RapidBoot technology. Built-in self-help tools like Rescue and Recovery and Access Connections help decrease calls to school IT support, allowing students to recover damaged files and to store and connect easily to different WiFi networks.

Additionally, Lenovo offers a broad range of optional services for the ThinkPad X130e laptop, starting with custom colors. Lenovo's image services help keep IT teams focused on enhancing learning, not chasing device drivers and tediously loading images onto each PC manually. Asset tagging services help keep track of PCs left on the school bus or classroom, and Accidental Damage Protection services can help keep a check on repair budgets. And if the PC needs to be fixed, Lenovo's Hard Drive Retention service protects students‟ digital information.

Pricing and Availability
    The ThinkPad X130e laptop will be available starting Dec. 20 from business partners and on www.lenovo.com. Pricing for models starts at $469.

btarunr, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

1. New updated Lenovo ThinkPad Windows 10 laptops - Similar Threads - updated Lenovo ThinkPad

2. Lenovo thinkpad x121e

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo thinkpad x121e: Is lenovo thinkpad x121e support windows 10 or do i work with windows 7 or 8 ? Which windows good for my lenovo thinkpad x121e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-thinkpad-x121e/ad85949d-a12b-4d2b-82b3-dbd08898c336
  3. Lenovo Thinkpad Windows Update Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Thinkpad Windows Update Problem: My Window 10 Lenovo Thinkpad has been Updating for hours and is Stuck on 42%Hello, I just recently bought an Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop Recently as in it's only been a few days and it this morning was found to be updating, I left it alone thinking it's been Updating and to wait...
  4. New/Old problem with Windows 10 20H2 update on Lenovo ThinkPad L480

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New/Old problem with Windows 10 20H2 update on Lenovo ThinkPad L480: Since the initial update 20H2 on my Lenovo ThinkPad L480 I had some strange intermittent screen blackouts which occurred for a few seconds. Today after a full Win 10 reset from the cloud, followed by another 20H2 update a new "feature" occurred: when ever I logged out of...
  5. TOUCHPAD ON LENOVO THINKPAD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TOUCHPAD ON LENOVO THINKPAD: Updated drivers but still cant get touchpad to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-on-lenovo-thinkpad/e713eb98-38b9-4f08-9c3d-74f361e10b0f
  6. Downloading to my laptop Lenovo THINKPAD.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading to my laptop Lenovo THINKPAD.: I want to download apps to my laptop but, whenever I try my mobile is the only device listed. How do I download to my Lenovo? Thank you very much. I have Windows Pro 10....
  7. Lenovo ThinkPad error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo ThinkPad error: [IMG][IMG]Hello! I can’t open any program on my laptop lenovo t440, and I have 2 errors. One with power manager gauge and the other with Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library. I can’t open settings, can’t open programs such as explorer or chrome. I can open windows...
  8. Lenovo thinkpad battery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo thinkpad battery: Hello everyone, I am having a problem with my lenovo think pad battery it is only charging up to 65 to 73% and it ends there it started some few days ago and i don't know how to fix it so that it could charge up to the normal 100% any help please?...
  9. Reset of Lenovo ThinkPad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset of Lenovo ThinkPad: I am trying to get the recovery key to a Lenovo ThinkPad. I have followed the instructions, but no key appears. What do I do next???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-of-lenovo-thinkpad/1bc9c829-3557-45ff-a4bd-0ff8b12405d0
  10. New Lenovo ThinkPad P1 mobile workstation

in Windows 10 News
    New Lenovo ThinkPad P1 mobile workstation: Lenovo has launched a brand-new addition to its ThinkPad mobile workstation portfolio—the ThinkPad P1. Lenovo’s thinnest, lightest, and sleekest mobile workstation, the ThinkPad P1 gives users the style they want and the performance they need. [ATTACH] No company better...