Windows 10: New updated support version of windows 10

Discus and support New updated support version of windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is the new updated support version of windows necessary. What will happen if I don't install i? Will I still be able to operate my computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EmmaCarpenterYG, Aug 12, 2019.

1. New updated support version of windows 10

Is the new updated support version of windows necessary. What will happen if I don't install i? Will I still be able to operate my computer? Everyone seems to be experiencing many problems. I am not familiar with the technical side of computers. Don't want to have to figure out how to fix computer if the new installation causes disasters. Please help. I'm being pressured to installed. Need your assistance desperately.

:)

EmmaCarpenterYG, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 12, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

New updated support version of windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

New updated support version of windows 10

1. New updated support version of windows 10 - Similar Threads - updated support version

2. Window 10 Versions and update support??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 Versions and update support??: I am running windows 10 pro 64bit version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1526 I have set notification of updates but then initiate them. I tend to to all updates even some of the possible updates. My PC is ok to run Windows 11 but I would prefer to wait a while before I do the update....
  3. Window 10 Versions and update support??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 Versions and update support??: I am running windows 10 pro 64bit version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1526 I have set notification of updates but then initiate them. I tend to to all updates even some of the possible updates. My PC is ok to run Windows 11 but I would prefer to wait a while before I do the update....
  4. Window 10 Versions and update support??

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to update to supported version of Windows 10 via Windows update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to update to supported version of Windows 10 via Windows update?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vBDKv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjx72e/how_to_update_to_supported_version_of_windows_10/
  6. Windows Update to new version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update to new version: I am running Win10 version 1809 on an Asus EeePC 1011PX. Windows Update shows a message that I have a version nearing out-of-service and should update to the latest version. However, the only updates being downloaded automatically are for 1809. How do I get a newer...
  7. trying to update to new version of windows 10

trying to update to new version of windows 10: this pc can't be upgraded to windows 10. your pc settings aren't supported yet on this version of windows 10. microsoft is working to support your settings soon. no action is needed. windows update will offer this version of windows 10 automatically when these settings are...
  8. Windows 10 version 1809 support

Windows 10 version 1809 support: The latest version of Windows 10, v1903, disables the only reason I bought this particular computer in the first place. I won't go into details, but the disabled program is an HP product. After speaking to four different tech support people at HP and spending countless hours...
  9. Accelerator not supported on windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accelerator not supported on windows 10 version: how to fix pop up message HP accelerator not supported on this version windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accelerator-not-supported-on-windows-10-version/25d6a779-8c94-46d2-9a4c-ed64898ef1b9
  10. Update from 1607 to Windows 10 Supported Version

Update from 1607 to Windows 10 Supported Version: Where do I start.... I have been off the grid since 'upgrading' to Windows 10 from Windows 7 for years now. I was duped with the Windows 10 install by the clever Microsoft 'Update Now' bug/feature/ad in the bottom right hand corner of my screen; dupe. At any rate, I am...