Windows 10: New updates to Office 365 Message Encryption

Discus and support New updates to Office 365 Message Encryption in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last year at Ignite we announced several new capabilities that enabled users to more seamlessly collaborate securely with anyone. Since then, we’ve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

New updates to Office 365 Message Encryption

Source: New updates to Office 365 Message Encryption - Microsoft Tech Community - 261771

:)

Brink, Sep 25, 2018

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Office 365 ProPlus updates

Source: Office 365 ProPlus updates - Office Blogs

Brink, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. New updates to Office 365 Message Encryption - Similar Threads - updates Office 365

2. Error message on all Office 365 products

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error message on all Office 365 products: I am continually getting this message. I have clicked on the fix until my mouse is nearly wore out. I see nothing to "fix". I see all our subscriptions. Help?...
  3. "Problem with Office 365 Subscription" Message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Problem with Office 365 Subscription" Message: I'm getting these rather irritating messages on my laptop: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Problem is, if I click on "Go to my account" or "Fix", it doesn't tell me anythings useful. Background: I've just retired as an IT trainer, so I cancelled my Office 365 subscription. I did...
  4. New updates to Office.com and the Office 365 app launcher

in Windows 10 News
    New updates to Office.com and the Office 365 app launcher: Office.com is the URL for an experience that we’ve been building for a couple of years. We designed it to be your work hub experience and help you quickly get to the apps, tools, documents, and content you use on a daily basis. We’ve also brought intelligence into the...
  5. New enhancements to Office 365 Message Encryption

in Windows 10 News
    New enhancements to Office 365 Message Encryption: We are excited to announce a few new enhancements to Office 365 Message Encryption that help broaden protection and simplify reading protected messages. Updates include: Support for PDF attachments Support for Shared Mailboxes Mac prelicensing Please read further for more...
  6. Office 365 messages stuck in outbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 messages stuck in outbox: My emails get stuck in outbox They have no attachments Tried sending using f1 button within outbox and rebooting Looked up Office help and used the Outlook program with no success...
  7. Announcing Office 365 Advanced Message Encryption

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Office 365 Advanced Message Encryption: A year and a half ago, we launched new Office 365 Message Encryption capabilities, and at the heart of these updates, we made it easier for users to collaborate on protected messages with anyone and on any device. These updates included empowering end users to apply...
  8. New inking and 3D updates to Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New inking and 3D updates to Office 365: For the last four years, we’ve been on a mission to transform Office and use artificial intelligence (AI) to make everyday tasks easier. In June, we revealed a fresh, new design for our Office apps. And just a few days ago, we announced new AI-powered features in PowerPoint...
  9. What’s new in Office 365 administration—October update

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 365 administration—October update: The new admin center reached general availability one month ago. This was a big milestone in our mission to provide you with a first-class admin experience, with tools that enable you to efficiently manage all aspects of the service. We continue to evolve the admin center....
  10. New in Office 365 security and compliance - June update

in Windows 10 News
    New in Office 365 security and compliance - June update: Recent updates for security and compliance include enhancements to Advanced Threat Protection, eDiscovery, Advanced Data Governance, Advanced Security Management and expanded support for Windows Information Protection. Read on to learn more about these updates....