Windows 10: New updates to Office.com and the Office 365 app launcher

Discus and support New updates to Office.com and the Office 365 app launcher in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Office.com is the URL for an experience that we’ve been building for a couple of years. We designed it to be your work hub experience and help you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

New updates to Office.com and the Office 365 app launcher

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...r/ba-p/1150503

:)

Brink, Feb 4, 2020
  2. Cliff S Win User

New Office 365 App Launcher

My launcher already is changed in Mail:

New updates to Office.com and the Office 365 app launcher [​IMG]

In Word it's still the old way:

New updates to Office.com and the Office 365 app launcher [​IMG]

Cliff S, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Office 365 App Launcher

Source: New Office 365 web experiences to help you get started and simplify working with your apps and online documents. - Office 365

Brink, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Introducing the new Office 365 App Launcher

Source: Introducing the new Office 365 App Launcher - Office Blogs

Brink, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

1. New updates to Office.com and the Office 365 app launcher - Similar Threads - updates Office com

2. Office 365 Apps not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 Apps not working: My Office 365 downloaded apps require "Repair" however when I click repair NOW nothing happens. The Apps Word Excel & Access shut down after being opened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-apps-not-working/bc7509b6-e315-4742-b997-508e8e2ef803
  3. Dell Office 365 App update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Dell Office 365 App update: I think I might have made a mistake when I set up my new Dell Inspiron AIO. I found that it included an Office 365 app, I set it up rather than dl'ïng it from MS. Now I wonder if it will be updated via Windows Update. like what happens on my other 3 364 computers? So far, no...
  4. Dell Office 365 App update

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell Office 365 App update: I think I might have made a mistake when I set up my new Dell Inspiron AIO. I found that it included an Office 365 app, I set it up rather than dl'ïng it from MS. Now I wonder if it will be updated via Windows Update. like what happens on my other 3 364 computers? So far, no...
  5. New inking and 3D updates to Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New inking and 3D updates to Office 365: For the last four years, we’ve been on a mission to transform Office and use artificial intelligence (AI) to make everyday tasks easier. In June, we revealed a fresh, new design for our Office apps. And just a few days ago, we announced new AI-powered features in PowerPoint...
  6. New intelligent Office 365 app experiences

in Windows 10 News
    New intelligent Office 365 app experiences: On today’s Microsoft Mechanics, we look at the latest in intelligent Office app experiences spanning PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and the browser. Ben Walters presents how Office can bring in intelligence via the Microsoft Graph, Azure Machine Learning and Delve to save...
  7. Introducing the new Office 365 App Launcher

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Office 365 App Launcher: As we continue to expand the great set of online productivity tools available to Office 365 users, we are committed to improving the experience that ties these services together. Today, we’re announcing a new version of the Office 365 App Launcher, which will provide improved...
  8. New Office 365 app launcher and Office.com personalized experiences

in Windows 10 News
    New Office 365 app launcher and Office.com personalized experiences: More than ever before, users expect an unparalleled productivity experience on the web. As we continue to expand the broad set of online productivity tools available to Office 365 customers, we are also committed to improving the experiences that help you understand,...
  9. New Office Delve People Experiences in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Delve People Experiences in Office 365: A company’s most important assets are its people—YOU. The knowledge and experience of you and your colleagues collectively brings great value to your company. And as you communicate and work out loud together within Office 365, the value of your work can be surfaced and...
  10. New Office 365 App Launcher

in Windows 10 News
    New Office 365 App Launcher: We are introducing a number of changes to Office 365 in the web to simplify and personalize the user experiences for you and your users. The new Office 365 app launcher will be rolling out over the next couple months. Here's an early look on how it'll work so you can...