Windows 10: New updates to the OneDrive Android and Windows Phone apps

Discus and support New updates to the OneDrive Android and Windows Phone apps in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This afternoon, updates began rolling out to our Android and Windows Phone users. We’re introducing new functionality that supports Android Wear and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 27, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New updates to the OneDrive Android and Windows Phone apps

Source: https://blog.onedrive.com/new-update...ws-phone-apps/

:)

Brink, May 27, 2015
  2. 'Mike P Win User

Phone companion uninstall in PC when your smartphone is android?

Two ways to remove most apps.

1: right click its icon and select uninstall

2: Settings / Apps scroll to the app and click it and uninstall...

in the advanced settings there is a reset for the app too when it has problems.

Thanks for pointing out the app,, I just installed in on my win10 and now can figure out something new New updates to the OneDrive Android and Windows Phone apps :) Android OneDrive sends pics to onedrive, and reflects them in the pc's fine without it.. Cortana syncs fine without it.... just curious what new
    functions the Phone app will actually do. Doesn't seem to actually do anything excpt instructions on how to configure your windows android phone apps that you can get from the google store.

'Mike P, May 27, 2015
  3. Billy Med Win User
    transfer contacts and photos from microsoft 640 mobile

Hi,

You can transfer photos to your new phone by storing them on OneDrive, and then downloading the OneDrive app on your new device.

As for contacts, those are stored on your Outlook account, which can also be downloaded as an app on your new phone.

Here's a link
    that provides steps on how to download files from OneDrive to your phone.

Let us know if you experience any challenges with transferring your files.

Billy Med, May 27, 2015
Thema:

New updates to the OneDrive Android and Windows Phone apps

1. New updates to the OneDrive Android and Windows Phone apps - Similar Threads - updates OneDrive Android

2. Onedrive android app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive android app: The app keeps syncing screenshots into the drive, I have unchecked the screenshots folder in camera backup settings but it keeps uploading screenshotsto the drive still...
  3. Onedrive android app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive android app: The app keeps syncing screenshots into the drive, I have unchecked the screenshots folder in camera backup settings but it keeps uploading screenshotsto the drive still...
  4. OneDrive App on Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive App on Android: I have the OneDrive App on my Android phone and it seems to work OK.The App's icon has a red number over it - it used to be 1 and now it is 2.However I cannot work out what this number refers to - there are no notifications, or anything else that I can find which needs my...
  5. OneDrive App on Android

OneDrive App on Android: I have the OneDrive App on my Android phone and it seems to work OK.The App's icon has a red number over it - it used to be 1 and now it is 2.However I cannot work out what this number refers to - there are no notifications, or anything else that I can find which needs my...
  6. Phone app to Android issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone app to Android issues: My computer is hardwired to home network and Samsung S20 Ultra is on wifi.. Strong signal for both but always issue with the phone app synching with the phone.. I have all the updates... unsure what the issue is... pretty frustrating though...Newer Dell Windows 11 laptop....
  7. Phone app to Android issues

Phone app to Android issues: My computer is hardwired to home network and Samsung S20 Ultra is on wifi.. Strong signal for both but always issue with the phone app synching with the phone.. I have all the updates... unsure what the issue is... pretty frustrating though...Newer Dell Windows 11 laptop....
  8. New Microsoft OneDrive app version for Android - November 8

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version for Android - November 8: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  9. New Microsoft OneDrive app version for Android - September 9

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version for Android - September 9: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  10. New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.26.1 for Android

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.26.1 for Android: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Whatt is the latest one drive app update for android