Windows 10: New Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Result is I now have a Blurry Screen. How do I...

Discus and support New Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Result is I now have a Blurry Screen. How do I... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I just upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7. I now have a blurry screen and no new features that I really wanted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Robert BKelman, Feb 11, 2020.

1. New Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Result is I now have a Blurry Screen. How do I...

Split from this thread.​

I just upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7. I now have a blurry screen and no new features that I really wanted

:)

Robert BKelman, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

New Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Result is I now have a Blurry Screen. How do I...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

New Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Result is I now have a Blurry Screen. How do I...

1. New Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Result is I now have a Blurry Screen. How do I... - Similar Threads - Upgrade Result Blurry

2. I need to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 ... how do I do that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 ... how do I do that?: I need to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 ... how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-upgrade-from-windows-7-to-windows-10-how/db1de8e5-323b-4ff2-8d8d-e387a73d5b2e
  3. I need to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 ... how do I do that?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 ... how do I do that?: I need to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 ... how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-upgrade-from-windows-7-to-windows-10-how/db1de8e5-323b-4ff2-8d8d-e387a73d5b2e
  4. how do i upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 without having to buy a new disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 without having to buy a new disk: how do i upgrade from wins 7 to windows 10 without purchasing a new copy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upgrade-from-windows-7-to-windows-10/10e839a8-9f23-47bd-a39b-65f4a6dd4a7c
  5. how do i upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 without having to buy a new disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 without having to buy a new disk: how do i upgrade from wins 7 to windows 10 without purchasing a new copy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upgrade-from-windows-7-to-windows-10/10e839a8-9f23-47bd-a39b-65f4a6dd4a7c
  6. how do i upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 without having to buy a new disk

7. how do I upgrade from windows 7 to 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I upgrade from windows 7 to 10?: When I try to run ISO or USB, it says take out cd and restart then put in the windows 10 cd or usb file. I can't find a legit windows 7 or 8 file to start from there. Also I have a SSD drive I was using, and it suddenly went blank, then another disk drive did the same thing,...
  8. how do I upgrade from windows 7 to 10?

how do I upgrade from windows 7 to 10?: When I try to run ISO or USB, it says take out cd and restart then put in the windows 10 cd or usb file. I can't find a legit windows 7 or 8 file to start from there. Also I have a SSD drive I was using, and it suddenly went blank, then another disk drive did the same thing,...
  9. how do I upgrade from windows 7 to 10?

10. how do i upgrade from window 7 to 10 for free?

how do i upgrade from window 7 to 10 for free?: how do i up great from window 7 to 10 for free??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to/ee766320-347d-46e3-b254-f8b7d1d5874a