Windows 10: New USB Devices won't work first try.

Discus and support New USB Devices won't work first try. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all! Currently when I turn off my PC or unplug then plug in my keyboard, I have to go to device manager and uninstall the device then check for new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aidansco, May 28, 2020.

1. New USB Devices won't work first try.

Hi all!

Currently when I turn off my PC or unplug then plug in my keyboard, I have to go to device manager and uninstall the device then check for new hardware every time. Has anyone else experienced this issue and is there any possible fix.

Thanks guys

submitted by /u/aidansco
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/aidansco, May 28, 2020

2. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, May 28, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. New USB Devices won't work first try.

USB Mass Storage device is an older USB device and moight not work with USB 3.0

Open Start > Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot

Scroll down

Click Hardware and Devices

Click Run the Troubleshooter

When complete, restart to see if the problem is resolved.

If that does not work...

Press Windows key + X

Click Device Manager

Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers

Right click the USB Mass Storage Device in the list

Click Uninstall

Restart then check if its detected and working.

Other things you can try:

Step 1. Press Windows key + R to open the Run dialog

Step 2. Type regedit and press Enter

Step 3. Navigate to the following path:

HKEY_LOCAL_Machine > SYSTEM > CurrentControlSet > Services > USB

Step 4. If the USB key does not exist into the list, then create a new key USB under Services. Now create a new DWORD value under the key that you’ve just created

Step 5. Keep the USB key selected and right-click on the blank space at the right pane

Step 6. Select New > DWORD value from the context menu

Step 7.Rename this newly created DWORD value as DisableSelectiveSuspend

Step 8. Right-click on DisableSelectiveSuspend and select Modify

Step 9. Put 1 in Value data field and then click OK

Step 10. Reboot your PC

Andre Da Costa, May 28, 2020
Thema:

New USB Devices won't work first try.

1. New USB Devices won't work first try. - Similar Threads - USB Devices won't

2. New USB Krom Kapsule microphone won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New USB Krom Kapsule microphone won't work: I just got a new microphone for my PC. My PC detects the microphone however it doesnt have any sound, multiple software detects it and says even the name of the microphone but I can't hear anything when testing it, I have tried the privacy settings, nothing, control panel...
  3. New USB Krom Kapsule microphone won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New USB Krom Kapsule microphone won't work: I just got a new microphone for my PC. My PC detects the microphone however it doesnt have any sound, multiple software detects it and says even the name of the microphone but I can't hear anything when testing it, I have tried the privacy settings, nothing, control panel...
  4. New USB Krom Kapsule microphone won't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB 3.0 device won't work at 3.0 speeds.

USB 3.0 device won't work at 3.0 speeds.: I have had issues with USB Wifi adapters not running at 3.0 speeds. I plug them in and they all say "Device can perform faster when connected to USB 3.0." I have:Reinstalled the port drivers. Tried every port on the computer.Bought a new USB device. Reinstalled the USB device...
  6. trying to install usb device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to install usb device: I was trying to use a IOMEGA 100 zip removable drive. I needed a program to run the device. Now i get error message to repair My computer 0xc0000225. Help please.......
  7. USB Won't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Won't work: So, it sometimes works it disconnects and reconnects sometimes it works for 20minutes straight then stops working for hours. How can I fix this I am on Windows 10 2004 Edition. submitted by /u/SaNeFN1 [link] [comments]...
  8. Tried to load windows 10 onto new HDD from USB and it won't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tried to load windows 10 onto new HDD from USB and it won't work: Can somoene please enlighten me on what this means and how i can fix it please? My situation. I just bought 2 new hard drives, I loaded my microsoft windows 10 usb I selected 64 bit as thar ks what is installed on my desktop, I get this message, First of all...
  9. two devices won't work on USB

two devices won't work on USB: *cry I've literally been trying to figure this out for 3-4 months now, and nothing, so any help is much appreciated! I have a pretty old system, at least 4-5 years. It's still running pretty good because I take it out monthly and complete dust it/make sure it is running...
  10. No Usb devices detected on first boot

No Usb devices detected on first boot: When I first power up my system. Windows boot up fine (actually better than fine, it boots too quickly, just within some seconds) but do not detect any usb devices connected to the system including keyboard, mouse and bluetooth. Even lights of keyboard and mouse remains off....