Windows 10: New User Full Admin - Auto Log in

Discus and support New User Full Admin - Auto Log in in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Win 10 pro How do I create a new user account with full admin rights. Then make it so that when I switch on the laptop, that account appears on the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by carrotmuseum, Dec 1, 2018.

1. New User Full Admin - Auto Log in

Win 10 pro

How do I create a new user account with full admin rights. Then make it so that when I switch on the laptop, that account appears on the welcome screen first and logs in automatically (without the need for a password every time)

Asus Pu511a 4gb ram core i5

:)

carrotmuseum, Dec 1, 2018
  2. MauiFrank Win User

Missing Admin and User after auto win10 update

My win10 did an auto update and when it rebooted the Admin/User account is missing with 2 unknown guest accounts. I logged in with admin password and it tried to boot but message states that an error has occurred hit enter and it reboots again.

I found article that recommended

Step 1: Enable built-in administrator account.

Step 2: To
    create a new administrative user account follow the steps below:

Windows 10 administrator account is missing after upgrading to Windows 10 from local account.

How do I get command prompt to execute? or is there an other solution?

MauiFrank, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    System Admin Shenanigans?

No problem chief its pretty simple to do but usually a multi stage process.

Create an admin account using the control panel.

Then log out and log into the new admin account so windows builds it.

Then log back out and log into the super admin account your currently on.

go into your user directory and copy all of your primary user folders copy everything [CTRL+A] and copy them via right click and copy.

then go into your NEW user account and paste and allow overwrite of all the folders and files.

after it is done log into the new account and make sure everything is working correctly. if it is go to your super admin user account folder and delete all of your private data pictures documents etc.

then open up a command prompt as administrator and type the following

net user Administrator /active:no

and hit enter.

Solaris17, Dec 1, 2018
  4. New User Full Admin - Auto Log in

I can't create a New User Profile that is Not Corrupt! Please Help!

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in creating the new user profile on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

As a work around, I suggest you to enable the built-in administrator account, log-in with the admin account to create a new user profile and check if you are able to check. This will let us know if the issue persists with user account or the operating system.

Step 1: Follow the steps to enable Built-in admin account.

Enable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
    • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
      Command Prompt
    • Type the following command and hit Enter:
    • net user administrator /active: yes (Check for the spaces)
    4. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.  

Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done. 

Step 2: Refer to the articles to create a test user account/ Microsoft account respectively.

For Local account: Create a local user account in Windows 10

For Microsoft account: Help with Microsoft account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of creating new user profile for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

New User Full Admin - Auto Log in

1. New User Full Admin - Auto Log in - Similar Threads - User Full Admin

2. No auto-restart with logged on users (does not work)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No auto-restart with logged on users (does not work): My Group Policy setting "No auto-restart with logged on users for scheduled automatic updates installations" - which I thought had solved this maddening issue for good - did not at all prevent Windows to reboot my laptop for updates when it was idle, for the second month in a...
  3. log in with new user, not able to log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    log in with new user, not able to log in: I made a new user account and they are not able to log in. the outlook account is valid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-in-with-new-user-not-able-to-log-in/5f311638-1c9b-47b4-a35b-844dd09f3dda"
  4. Help duplicating admin/user log in - Win10

Help duplicating admin/user log in - Win10: Would this work: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...ng-copyprofile Edit - actually reading again it seems very complicated either way!... 147361
  5. Application logs for non-admin user win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application logs for non-admin user win10: Hi all, I am using windows 10 machine and wanted to view application logs for non-admin user. But currently, when looking into event viewer I don't see any logs getting generated for non-admin user. Is there a way to do this (setting some registry or global policy)? Thanks....
  6. New User Full Admin - Auto Log in

in Windows 10 Support
    New User Full Admin - Auto Log in: Win 10 pro How do I create a new user account with full admin rights. Then make it so that when I switch on the laptop, that account appears on the welcome screen first and logs in automatically (without the need for a password every time) Asus Pu511a 4gb ram core i5 122662
  7. Windows is Auto Logging into last User Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows is Auto Logging into last User Account: Let me briefly explain as I have seen many of the post already on similar topics. I have multiple computers at multiple office and home locations all running windows 10 home edition (32 and 64). Lately (maybe last 6 months or so) windows is now logging into the last account...
  8. Missing Admin and User after auto win10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing Admin and User after auto win10 update: My win10 did an auto update and when it rebooted the Admin/User account is missing with 2 unknown guest accounts. I logged in with admin password and it tried to boot but message states that an error has occurred hit enter and it reboots again. I found article that...
  9. New user logged off at log-on

New user logged off at log-on: I have upgraded my Vaio laptop to Win 10 Home, and with my single admin user have created a new non-admin local user (not with a Microsoft account). When logging in with this local user the log-on screen immediately says "Signing out" and that's it. Nothing. I've been...
  10. How to auto log on as admin?

How to auto log on as admin?: I have 2 accounts- one is admin , other is mine. Because I have problem with admins right, I wanna auto log on as admin when turning on pc. How to do it? 16065