Windows 10: New user in login screen Windows 10

Discus and support New user in login screen Windows 10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I recently got gifted a HP compaq, and I want to add my Microsoft account there so I can use it. But I dont know how... So, how does one add a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DanykyllerPT, Nov 24, 2018.

1. New user in login screen Windows 10

I recently got gifted a HP compaq, and I want to add my Microsoft account there so I can use it. But I dont know how...

So, how does one add a new User from the Login Screen (cant go further than that).

:)

DanykyllerPT, Nov 24, 2018
  2. marknyy Win User

Windows users at login

I cannot see all of my user accounts on the login screen on a new Windows 10 laptop. I have an account for my son and it does not appear as a user on the login screen. It is listed if I display the users with the CMD prompt. The only account I see is my
    account which is an admin. His account is a user. All the suggestions I've seen are not available on home edition.

marknyy, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Cannot Login with New User Account in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

• What exactly happens when you try to login with new user account?

• Are you getting any error message?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to Enable
    the built in Administrator account in Windows 10, and then try to create new user account and check if it helps.

I suggest you to refer the steps below and check if it helps

• Press Windows+ X, select
      Command Prompt
      , and then click Run as Administrator.

• When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.

• At the command prompt, type net user administrator /active: yes, and then press Enter.

• Type net user administrator
      <Password>
      , and then press Enter.

Note In this command, <Password> represents the actual password that you want to set for the administrator account.

• Type exit, and then press Enter.

• Log off the current user account. And login and check whether your able to login to windows or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

New user in login screen Windows 10

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

New user in login screen Windows 10

1. New user in login screen Windows 10 - Similar Threads - user login screen

2. Windows 11 add new user and login, the screen blacks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 add new user and login, the screen blacks: I am the administrator of my PC, I add a new account and try to login with the new account.After login, the screen blacks, but I can see the white mouse move around. But I could still access my administrator account.Then I try to login the new account with safe mode, it...
  3. Windows 11 add new user and login, the screen blacks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 add new user and login, the screen blacks: I am the administrator of my PC, I add a new account and try to login with the new account.After login, the screen blacks, but I can see the white mouse move around. But I could still access my administrator account.Then I try to login the new account with safe mode, it...
  4. New user login issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New user login issue: I tried to add a new user to my pc with a Microsoft account . But when I clicked sign in it says "search for an app in the store",and then it take back to me at the lock screen. Pls come with an answer. Yatharth...
  5. Windows 10 user login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 user login screen: I don't have a power button in bottom right corner, so I can't enter the safety mode or anything else, I need help badly 171590
  6. Windows 10 user login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 user login screen: I don't have a power button in bottom right corner, so I can't enter the safety mode or anything else, I need help badly 171590
  7. Windows 10 stuck at user login screen?

Windows 10 stuck at user login screen?: I have a Surface Book 3 with Windows 10. Everything was fine yesterday, when I last used it. When I opened my laptop today, it first displayed the black loading screen with the windows icon, then cut to what would be the login screen, with my name and the white loading symbol...
  8. Windows 10 user settings login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 user settings login screen: Hi, I'm using a multi-user windows machine where every user uses a different keyboard layout. When a user has used the device and is logges off, their keyboard layout remains even when you click on another user to log in. This is a problem. One user uses a belgian dutch...
  9. login screen user accont in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    login screen user accont in windows 10: I would like to display one of the existing domain user accounts that used the computer so far instead of the last user account. is there a script or settings to do it?...
  10. Not showing windows 10 user login screen

Not showing windows 10 user login screen: Windows 10 user login screen is not shown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-showing-windows-10-user-login-screen/75908a1f-a475-46c0-8412-1f7f30d7f306

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows add user to login screen

2. windows 10 new user not on login screen