Windows 10: New User login doesnt show

Discus and support New User login doesnt show in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am using a VM (running a test version of win10 enterprise from the windows website) to learn how to create new users via the computer managment GUI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PickleMick90, Oct 13, 2020.

1. New User login doesnt show

I am using a VM (running a test version of win10 enterprise from the windows website) to learn how to create new users via the computer managment GUI and the powershell. all acounts have been set up and added to the corresponding groups. The issue is that when i log out of the admin account the new profiles dont appear and when i click on 'other users' it asks fora user E-mail and password. they do not have an E-mail address only a username and password has been set.
    Can anyone suggest a fix?
    TIA

submitted by /u/PickleMick90
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PickleMick90, Oct 13, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Cannot Login with New User Account in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

• What exactly happens when you try to login with new user account?

• Are you getting any error message?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to Enable
    the built in Administrator account in Windows 10, and then try to create new user account and check if it helps.

I suggest you to refer the steps below and check if it helps

• Press Windows+ X, select
      Command Prompt
      , and then click Run as Administrator.

• When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.

• At the command prompt, type net user administrator /active: yes, and then press Enter.

• Type net user administrator
      <Password>
      , and then press Enter.

Note In this command, <Password> represents the actual password that you want to set for the administrator account.

• Type exit, and then press Enter.

• Log off the current user account. And login and check whether your able to login to windows or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, Oct 13, 2020
  3. St Alfred Win User
    Cannot create a new user account that can be login.

Michelle, I followed exactly all your steps and when in Safe Mode login to the new user account, the same error message about profile service failure appeared. What do you suggest next.

St Alfred, Oct 13, 2020
  4. marknyy Win User

New User login doesnt show

Windows users at login

I cannot see all of my user accounts on the login screen on a new Windows 10 laptop. I have an account for my son and it does not appear as a user on the login screen. It is listed if I display the users with the CMD prompt. The only account I see is my
    account which is an admin. His account is a user. All the suggestions I've seen are not available on home edition.

marknyy, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

New User login doesnt show

1. New User login doesnt show - Similar Threads - User login doesnt

2. New Pc doesnt show internets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Pc doesnt show internets: I just got a new pc and its not showing any available networks but my ethernet works. Im on Windows 10.My motherboard is prime b660m-a d4 idk if this helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-doesnt-show-internets/16e0bf0b-1aea-44be-8e12-9dc9c20ba786
  3. New Pc doesnt show internets

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Pc doesnt show internets: I just got a new pc and its not showing any available networks but my ethernet works. Im on Windows 10.My motherboard is prime b660m-a d4 idk if this helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-doesnt-show-internets/16e0bf0b-1aea-44be-8e12-9dc9c20ba786
  4. New Pc doesnt show internets

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. no users showing at login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no users showing at login: hi whenever i try to change to my personal account and i go to the login screen none of my other users are shown it only shows one account and the rest of the accounts are not there please help...
  6. no users showing at login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    no users showing at login: hi whenever i try to change to my personal account and i go to the login screen none of my other users are shown it only shows one account and the rest of the accounts are not there please help...
  7. no users showing at login

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. New user login issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New user login issue: I tried to add a new user to my pc with a Microsoft account . But when I clicked sign in it says "search for an app in the store",and then it take back to me at the lock screen. Pls come with an answer. Yatharth...
  9. Previous User account not showing up in login screen after making a new user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Previous User account not showing up in login screen after making a new user: Recently , I wanted to change the Win10 login screen name but I couldn't find out how to do it. So I made a new user profile with admin privilege with my Microsoft account. I don't know if its local or not but I made it by logging in to Microsoft when asked. After making the...
  10. Desktop Logins As New User

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Logins As New User: Have an issue where my desktop logins act like we're a new user. All document / file directories are gone, etc. Login this morning was fine. Ran a folder scan prior to installing a new app. Encountered a "Can't open …" message for windows defender so rebooted. On logging...