Windows 10: New user profile won't log in -- stuck on "just a moment"

Discus and support New user profile won't log in -- stuck on "just a moment" in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I'm trying to set up a new family member user account on my home Windows 10 64-bit PC -- it currently just has the one account, and this will be the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DouglasECC, Aug 22, 2021.

1. New user profile won't log in -- stuck on "just a moment"

I'm trying to set up a new family member user account on my home Windows 10 64-bit PC -- it currently just has the one account, and this will be the first new account on the machine. All Windows software is up to date.I successfully added my wife's Microsoft account as a new user; under account settings it says she "Can sign in," and she shows up as an option to switch accounts. Yet when I do try to switch over to her, the system gets stuck while trying to log her in. No password or pin is requested -- I don't think anything like that has been set up yet -- but the system just switches to th

:)

DouglasECC, Aug 22, 2021
  2. v444 Win User

script to delete users profile

A1- i guess local. (please check the attachment,i'm following those steps to do it, if it helps you to figure out if it's on PC or local)
    A2- no i don't need logs.

Full user delete.docx

3. new account and The User Profile Service failed the sign in ; user profile cannot be loaded

Hello,

Thank you for your reply,

This issue might be due to the User profile Services, please follow the below and check.

I suggest you to Check the status of User profile services.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for User Profile Service, right click on it and
      start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to
      Automatic
    • Now check if you are able to log-in.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Ashish Sondhi, Aug 22, 2021
  4. New user profile won't log in -- stuck on "just a moment"

I can't create a New User Profile that is Not Corrupt! Please Help!

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in creating the new user profile on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

As a work around, I suggest you to enable the built-in administrator account, log-in with the admin account to create a new user profile and check if you are able to check. This will let us know if the issue persists with user account or the operating system.

Step 1: Follow the steps to enable Built-in admin account.

Enable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
    • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
      Command Prompt
    • Type the following command and hit Enter:
    • net user administrator /active: yes (Check for the spaces)
    4. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.  

Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done. 

Step 2: Refer to the articles to create a test user account/ Microsoft account respectively.

For Local account: Create a local user account in Windows 10

For Microsoft account: Help with Microsoft account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of creating new user profile for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 22, 2021
Thema:

New user profile won't log in -- stuck on "just a moment"

1. New user profile won't log in -- stuck on "just a moment" - Similar Threads - user profile won't

2. PC stuck on just a moment screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck on just a moment screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  3. Just a moment when logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just a moment when logging in: I logged in today at only for it to say just a moment when logging in, this has never happened before, is this normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-a-moment-when-logging-in/78a92487-aa77-4d67-967d-5776167770bd
  4. Just a moment when logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just a moment when logging in: I logged in today at only for it to say just a moment when logging in, this has never happened before, is this normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-a-moment-when-logging-in/78a92487-aa77-4d67-967d-5776167770bd
  5. Stuck at "Just A Moment" Clean Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at "Just A Moment" Clean Install: I've clean install my Win 10 Asus laptop. When the screen started for "Just A Moment" screen, there is no respond in few an hour. Anyone have a suggestion?...
  6. Stuck at "Just a moment..."

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at "Just a moment...": I booted up my surface pro 3 and i saw just a moment in at the lock screen It has been stuck there for so long. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-just-a-moment/d446b53f-f71f-4f75-8e2f-b69103de8867
  7. PC stuck on Just a Moment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC stuck on Just a Moment: I downloaded the latest windows update assistant on my laptop. After it finished installation, I'm stuck on the login screen, when I enter the password it keeps showing just a moment for sometime and then gets back to the login screen again. I tried to reinstall windows via...
  8. Just A Moment Stuck

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Just A Moment Stuck: Hello! I have a problem. I started my PC yesterday and seen that i can not log in my account because i see this picture on my screen. I can’t access my files or my desktop. What i have to do to see my desktop and my files again?[IMG]...
  9. Stuck at Just a moment

Stuck at Just a moment: so i had to reinstall my windows 10 and when i log in, i get the option to set up a pin, but no option to skip and if i press set up a pin, i get stuck at Just a moment and it’s been like this for 20 minutes. I restarted 2 times and i got the same problem....
  10. New Dell stuck at Just a moment..

New Dell stuck at Just a moment..: Good morning, I've seen countless threads about this same subject however I couldn't find a viable solution. Most posts talk about upgrading to windows 10 however this is a brand new PC purchased yesterday. I'm helping a co-worker set it up and of course something happens...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. NIKIITISHA PASSWORD INANIAMBIA JUST A MOMENT NDAFANYA NINI ILI NITOE NENO J UST A MOMENT