Windows 10: New User with a fresh windows.

Discus and support New User with a fresh windows. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, ı want to create a user on my Windows 10 PC but ı want it to be complete separated from my default user and just a windows like factory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/alidag, Dec 2, 2020.

1. /u/alidag Win User

New User with a fresh windows.

Hi all, ı want to create a user on my Windows 10 PC but ı want it to be complete separated from my default user and just a windows like factory settings. What's the best way to do this?

and if possible, can ı create this user on D:\ drive while my windows is installed on C:\

submitted by /u/alidag
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/alidag, Dec 2, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 Add New Local User Fails with "Something went wrong" message

Hello,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community. I would like to have some more understanding to the issue so that we can diagnose and work on the issue faster. Kindly provide me the following information:

• Did you use the same Microsoft account to setup user account on this computer?
    I would suggest you to create a new local user account using the below steps

Steps:

• From the desktop press Windows flag key + R

• And type netplwiz and click ok.
    This will open user account window click add and follow the onscreen instruction to create a new local account.

Reply with the status of the issue and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Arul_D, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

1. New User with a fresh windows. - Similar Threads - User fresh

2. How can I customize my username including user folder on a fresh installation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I customize my username including user folder on a fresh installation?: Windows defaults my user folder name without my permission or approval any time I install windows using my Microsoft account.With this, my user folder comes out to "panth" and that is unacceptable for me, I want the folder to say "panther"I have tired a method involving...
  3. How can I customize my username including user folder on a fresh installation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I customize my username including user folder on a fresh installation?: Windows defaults my user folder name without my permission or approval any time I install windows using my Microsoft account.With this, my user folder comes out to "panth" and that is unacceptable for me, I want the folder to say "panther"I have tired a method involving...
  4. Fresh Install of Windows 10, Uses Old User Name

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fresh Install of Windows 10, Uses Old User Name: Hello,When ever I do a fresh install of Windows 10, I connect to the internet, enter my account information and it uses my old messed up username I made years ago. I been digging around on my account page on Microsoft Accounts page but for the life of me, I can not find the...
  5. Did I ruin this fresh install, by changing Users folder name?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Did I ruin this fresh install, by changing Users folder name?: I made a fresh install and used a Microsoft account.I then updated Windows, and started installing programs.At some point I found that in the C:\Users folder my username was the first 5 letters of my e-mail address, instead of my name. I assumed that it would take my actual...
  6. How to recreate user profile as good as possible - on current or fresh install?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to recreate user profile as good as possible - on current or fresh install?: So, I am recently having issues with my Windows 10. Aside from some very random lock-ups, I these 3 things let me to believe I need to make something: Very slow login. Unable to change my lock screen/sign-in image No working Quick Access This particular copy has moved from...
  7. Infuriating. Fresh installed systems STILL show faulty, unwanted User name. Any help?

Infuriating. Fresh installed systems STILL show faulty, unwanted User name. Any help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/viking_boi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0akj1/infuriating_fresh_installed_systems_still_show/
  8. Transfer User files to fresh install

Transfer User files to fresh install: I have a Windows 10 system that has become very unstable. I keep getting random freezes and / or restarts. I have tried some basic steps, outlined online and it keeps happening. At this point i am going to reinstall a fresh copy of Windows. My worry is that my User files...
  9. Forced Microsoft account on fresh install, problem with user folder name

Forced Microsoft account on fresh install, problem with user folder name: So when I have to create my account on a fresh install with my Microsoft account, it names my user folder something stupid. Can I rename the user folder afterwards without breaking things? This is on a Home version of Windows. submitted by /u/Ebojager [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 users should check the Telemetry Re: What Fresh Hell Is...

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 users should check the Telemetry Re: What Fresh Hell Is...: Windows 10 users should check the Telemetry Re: What Fresh Hell Is This Re: MS Version 1709?? @lehnerus2000 pointed me to this article "Report: Forced Windows 10 version 1709 upgrades that bypass Windows Update" https://www.ghacks.net/2018/03/08/re...indows-update/ in...