Windows 10: new version of bejewelled keeps jumping a level. Also it gives my best score as way over...

Discus and support new version of bejewelled keeps jumping a level. Also it gives my best score as way over... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I play the new version of bejewelled it keeps jumping a level, missing one level out. Also it puts my highest score as far greater than it is as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PatIngram1, Aug 9, 2022.

1. new version of bejewelled keeps jumping a level. Also it gives my best score as way over...

When I play the new version of bejewelled it keeps jumping a level, missing one level out. Also it puts my highest score as far greater than it is as if it has added two scores together. How can I reset this?

:)

PatIngram1, Aug 9, 2022

2. Bejeweled live reset

answer to Paul:

• did not get an error message
    • does not happen with other games
    • I have not made any changes to windows 10
    Bejeweled live just resets to the beginning it has happened every time I get to level 35 to 50. Very frustrating.

janetdiamond, Aug 9, 2022
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Aug 9, 2022
  4. Arul_D Win User

new version of bejewelled keeps jumping a level. Also it gives my best score as way over...

Bejeweled 3 not opening in Win10

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft community.

• Do you get any error message or error code?

• What exactly happens when you open Bejeweled 3?

Bejeweled 3 is compatible with Windows 10. I would suggest you to refer to the following link and check if it helps.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wind...bejeweled+3&Type=Software&tempOsid=Windows 10

I would suggest you to perform clean boot and then try to uninstall and re-install the game.

A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows. You may also troubleshoot
    or determine what conflict is causing the problem by performing a clean boot. You must log on to the computer as an administrator to be able to perform a clean boot. Your computer may temporarily lose some functionality when you perform a clean boot. When
    you start the computer normally, the functionality returns. However, you may receive the original error message, or experience the original behavior if the problem still exists. If the computer is connected to a network, network policy settings may prevent
    you from following these steps.

Follow the steps mentioned in the following article.

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: Once you perform clean boot do refer to the section
    “How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting”
    to boot the computer in normal mode.

Feel free to write to us if you need assistance and we’ll be glad to help.

Arul_D, Aug 9, 2022
Thema:

new version of bejewelled keeps jumping a level. Also it gives my best score as way over...

1. new version of bejewelled keeps jumping a level. Also it gives my best score as way over... - Similar Threads - version bejewelled keeps

2. Failing HD , best/quickest way to transfer over 1TB of files to new drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failing HD , best/quickest way to transfer over 1TB of files to new drive: I have 3 HD , 1 is SSD on my board , 250gb , I use this strictly for Windows 10 and the minimal programs that require to be on the Windows drive Next is a 2TB SATA drive I put ALL my "Programs" on Next is another 2TB SATA drive I put ALL "My Documents" on ..... The drive for...
  3. Failing HD , best/quickest way to transfer over 1TB of files to new drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failing HD , best/quickest way to transfer over 1TB of files to new drive: I have 3 HD , 1 is SSD on my board , 250gb , I use this strictly for Windows 10 and the minimal programs that require to be on the Windows drive Next is a 2TB SATA drive I put ALL my "Programs" on Next is another 2TB SATA drive I put ALL "My Documents" on ..... The drive for...
  4. new version of bejewelled keeps jumping a level. Also it gives my best score as way over...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    new version of bejewelled keeps jumping a level. Also it gives my best score as way over...: When I play the new version of bejewelled it keeps jumping a level, missing one level out. Also it puts my highest score as far greater than it is as if it has added two scores together. How can I reset this?...
  5. new version of bejewelled keeps jumping a level. Also it gives my best score as way over...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new version of bejewelled keeps jumping a level. Also it gives my best score as way over...: When I play the new version of bejewelled it keeps jumping a level, missing one level out. Also it puts my highest score as far greater than it is as if it has added two scores together. How can I reset this?...
  6. keeping my solitaire score

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    keeping my solitaire score: Hi. I need to reset my machine to factory settings but I don't wont to loss my solitaire score, does it get saved on my Microsoft account, what can I do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keeping-my-solitaire-score/2f95cb64-5312-4f4b-a58c-179d07744be6
  7. best way to contact level 3 support in the USA?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    best way to contact level 3 support in the USA?: What is the best way to contact level support as they are meant to contact us and never do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-way-to-contact-level-3-support-in-the-usa/3bd66a48-aacf-4d4d-8c4e-d8382bd68651
  8. The level of my volume starts to jump randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The level of my volume starts to jump randomly: When i have more than 4 programs running that have sound playing, the volume of each of those programs (excluding those at 0) starts to jump up n down randomly, i noticed this when i opened my volume mixer.. Any ways to fix this problem?...
  9. Best, easiest and safest way to start over

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Best, easiest and safest way to start over: It may be worth waiting a week until the new spring update is out as ISO so you install the latest version thus saving massive update
  10. What is Best Way to Keep Old Boot Drive for New Laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is Best Way to Keep Old Boot Drive for New Laptop?: I just bought a new laptop still in factory box, it comes with a 1TB 5400 HDD. However, my current laptop has a 1TB SSHD. Both drives have Windows 10 installed. What is the best way to make the SSHD the boot drive in the new laptop? 1) I assume it would not be a good idea...