Windows 10: New Version of Microsoft Photo App

Discus and support New Version of Microsoft Photo App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; New Version of Microsoft Photo App Available in store Version 16.526.11220.0 All downloaded and installed OK 52130 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, Jun 2, 2016.

1. New Version of Microsoft Photo App

New Version of Microsoft Photo App Available in store
    Version 16.526.11220.0
    All downloaded and installed OK

:)

hTconeM9user, Jun 2, 2016
  2. BrodNaj Win User

NEW VERSION OF WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO EDITOR

i miss the option to pick a color with the eye dropper and then edit this color exclusively

BrodNaj, Jun 2, 2016
  3. derek 1 Win User
    NEW VERSION OF WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO EDITOR

Why the downgrading? all I would like to request is the restoration of the previous photo edit/ enhancement facility.

Derek Wright

derek 1, Jun 2, 2016
  4. New Version of Microsoft Photo App

16th August 2016
    New Version of Photo Available in Store
    Version 16.722.10060.0
    Downloaded and installed ok

hTconeM9user, Aug 15, 2016
Thema:

New Version of Microsoft Photo App

1. New Version of Microsoft Photo App - Similar Threads - Version Microsoft Photo

2. how got to previous version of the Microsoft photo app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how got to previous version of the Microsoft photo app: Microsoft photo apphow do i got back to the old version the way it was like mouth ago or is there a way fix it so the once you crop image is saves and copy's it without you having to change the name and it stay in the origin folder...
  3. how got to previous version of the Microsoft photo app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how got to previous version of the Microsoft photo app: Microsoft photo apphow do i got back to the old version the way it was like mouth ago or is there a way fix it so the once you crop image is saves and copy's it without you having to change the name and it stay in the origin folder...
  4. New photo app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New photo app: Desktop computer - 64 bit - Windows 10I hate the new photo app!!! There was nothing wrong with the old one!! There is a very long list of my "recent" photos in the new app and this invades my privacy as anyone using my computer can just click on the photo app and then click...
  5. New photo app

New photo app: Desktop computer - 64 bit - Windows 10I hate the new photo app!!! There was nothing wrong with the old one!! There is a very long list of my "recent" photos in the new app and this invades my privacy as anyone using my computer can just click on the photo app and then click...
  6. New Photo App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Photo App: Hello,The new photo app has some interesting features, however, it is full of a bugs, and unfortunately there is no way to easily import photos from my iPhone to my OneDrive. Let me explainOption 1: Connect your iPhone to your PC to import picture- Connect and authorize ==>...
  7. New Photo App

New Photo App: Hello,The new photo app has some interesting features, however, it is full of a bugs, and unfortunately there is no way to easily import photos from my iPhone to my OneDrive. Let me explainOption 1: Connect your iPhone to your PC to import picture- Connect and authorize ==>...
  8. microsoft new update for the photo app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft new update for the photo app: when i use the photo app to display photos in a folder that have both photos and videos , the video display always starts with volume muted and you have to manually adjust it to a certain level so it can play it with sounds , i searched the settings to see how can i start the...
  9. microsoft new update for the photo app

microsoft new update for the photo app: when i use the photo app to display photos in a folder that have both photos and videos , the video display always starts with volume muted and you have to manually adjust it to a certain level so it can play it with sounds , i searched the settings to see how can i start the...
  10. Photo App Crashing (new version Microsoft.Photos.exe, version : 2018.18051.17710.0)

Photo App Crashing (new version Microsoft.Photos.exe, version : 2018.18051.17710.0): I guess this is a bug introduced in the latest version... I've tried to Reset the app Delete the app, reinstall it. Reset Microsoft Store (WSRESET.exe) Still the same behavior... Here is the error as logged in the EventLog. Nom du journal :Application Source :...