Windows 10: New Version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection App from Store

Discus and support New Version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection App from Store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; New Version of Solitaire Collection App from Windows Store Version 3.8.4181.0 Have installed and Downloaded it and working ok 47923 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hTconeM9user, Apr 20, 2016.

1. New Version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection App from Store

New Version of Solitaire Collection App from Windows Store
    Version 3.8.4181.0
    Have installed and Downloaded it and working ok

:)

hTconeM9user, Apr 20, 2016

2. Is the w7 version of solitaire available for w10? This new version is a giant leap backward.

look for the Microsoft Solitaire Collection in the store

Hardcore Games™, Apr 20, 2016
  3. Rohit Siddegowda, Apr 20, 2016
Thema:

New Version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection App from Store

1. New Version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection App from Store - Similar Threads - Version Microsoft Solitaire

2. Permanently remove Microsoft Solitaire Collection from Microsoft Store account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Permanently remove Microsoft Solitaire Collection from Microsoft Store account.: Hello,How to permanently delete some apps from my microsoft account?PS: It works on Steam and it works absolutely everywhere, I'm also bothered by how complicated it is to find out what products I own. I feel like I'm on the road to Mordor....
  3. Permanently remove Microsoft Solitaire Collection from Microsoft Store account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanently remove Microsoft Solitaire Collection from Microsoft Store account.: Hello,How to permanently delete some apps from my microsoft account?PS: It works on Steam and it works absolutely everywhere, I'm also bothered by how complicated it is to find out what products I own. I feel like I'm on the road to Mordor....
  4. Permanently remove Microsoft Solitaire Collection from Microsoft Store account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  6. "New" Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "New" Microsoft Solitaire Collection.: Why did Microsoft change the solitaire collection. I have played the collection for years and had a lot of games played and saved. One minute I was enjoying the collection and next I thought I had been imagining things `WHEN THIS HORRIBLE COLLECTION OF CARD GAMES` was...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection upgrade to Premium Version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection upgrade to Premium Version: I have a microsoft account with payment details saved and have had no trouble in the past upgrading several games to Premium. Now, however, I am being asked to pay in Kenyan Schillings and to give my payment details. I have not responded to these requests but how can I...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection New Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection New Features: On Windows 10 when I play Windows Solitaire Collection the new features are not there. The new features were added Feb. 14 of this year. On my android it loaded automatically but not my pc. When I play on my pc it suggests that if the new features are not there to go to the...
  9. new Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I am experiencing "shut down" problems whenever I try and click on the new Microsoft collection to open it. I have to reboot everytime. What do I need to do to repair this? Thanks, Wendy...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection App Updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection App Updated: Microsoft Solitaire Collection App updated Version 3.9.4260.0 49077