Windows 10: New version of MS Sticky Notes sucks

Discus and support New version of MS Sticky Notes sucks in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can Microsoft take a simple application like Sticky Notes and make it worse? It was never very good, but ever since the forced update of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidCHC, Sep 29, 2021.

1. DavidCHC Win User

New version of MS Sticky Notes sucks

How can Microsoft take a simple application like Sticky Notes and make it worse? It was never very good, but ever since the forced update of the application, it "lost" some of my notes, copying text often doesn’t work, occasionally it refuses to maximize and it is also unbearably slow.MS has always produced half-baked applications but this one is pathetic.

:)

DavidCHC, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

New version of MS Sticky Notes sucks

1. New version of MS Sticky Notes sucks - Similar Threads - version Sticky Notes

2. Sticky notes: Only new note

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky notes: Only new note: Hi,tried to find anything on this without success.What I want is simply: when I open Sticky Notes selecting "New note", I would only like to see a blank new note.However, I always get at least the last - that is, the previous - note opened to my desktop. If I close the...
  3. Sticky notes: Only new note

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky notes: Only new note: Hi,tried to find anything on this without success.What I want is simply: when I open Sticky Notes selecting "New note", I would only like to see a blank new note.However, I always get at least the last - that is, the previous - note opened to my desktop. If I close the...
  4. MS Sticky Notes

MS Sticky Notes: For about a week now I have be unable to add, modify or delete text from Sticky notes. I have done all the obvious things like reset, uninstall. reinstall ... etc ... any ideas how to fix this issue?...
  5. MS Sticky Notes on Win 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Sticky Notes on Win 10: MS Sticky notes on Windows 10 only appears with black page. Doesn't it come in colors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-sticky-notes-on-win-10/72c10ba0-09b2-4cce-b576-39617b3d8b32"
  6. UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES: HOW DOW I UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-old-sticky-notes-to-new-sticky-notes/62700545-b239-49ff-a9c3-a43ce1e4435a
  7. MS Sticky Notes

MS Sticky Notes: My Sticky Notes no longer work properly. Tried repair and Reset options in App. Settings to no avail. App. should be 50.54 MB (store spec's) In my App settings after reset says App. 0 KB, Data 16 KB ?? Looks like I don't have the App. BUT MS Store says it's installed....
  8. Sticky Notes is Crashing | Version 3.0.120.0

Sticky Notes is Crashing | Version 3.0.120.0: Hi I am using Surface Book 2. The Sticky Notes version after recent update of November 18, 2018 is MISBEHAVING! The screen presence is not more than 20 seconds. Current Version is 3.0.120.0 I have tried repair using the Settings>App>repair The only option looks like is...
  9. New Version Of Microsoft Sticky Notes Available

New Version Of Microsoft Sticky Notes Available: 08th September 2016 New Version of Microsoft Sticky Notes Available for anyone who uses it Version 1.1.30.0 63028
  10. New Sticky Notes app version 2.1.14.0 for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Sticky Notes app version 2.1.14.0 for Windows 10: A brand new Sticky Notes for Windows has arrived! Thanks to a new and improved design, added intelligence and Pen support, it is now easier than ever to quickly capture and add context to all your notes. Sticky Notes v2.1 is out now with some great new features: - New...