Windows 10: New Version of MSN News App Available in the Store

Discus and support New Version of MSN News App Available in the Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; New Version of MSN News App Available in the Store No Version Number Available Downloaded and Installed ok 54710 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, Jun 28, 2016.

1. New Version of MSN News App Available in the Store

New Version of MSN News App Available in the Store

No Version Number Available
    Downloaded and Installed ok

:)

hTconeM9user, Jun 28, 2016

2. Mail and calendar app missing after windows 10 fall update

Several of my app missing from start menu application list after windows 10 fall update (version 1709, build 16299.19). I haven't gone through all of my application, but these are the application that I couldn't find or launch normally: MSN Sport, MSN News,
    and Mail and calendar app.

For MSN News, if I try to launch it normally it would then open the store app, on downloads and updates page. The other two (MSN Sport and Mail and calendar app) are completely missing from start menu app list.

I could open MSN Sport and MSN News only from store app. Meaning, I need to go to launch the store app, then go to the store page of that particular app and click launch button just to launch the app. That is the only way.

As for mail and calendar app, I couldn't find a way to launch it. Can't open it from the store app, it doesn't even show new mail notification.

My question is: how can I fix those app configuration? I want it to show on the start menu application list, so I can pin it and run it easily.

question number 2: how can I revert my computer back to previous state before update (before version 1709)?

thank you

RedhaGunawan, Jun 28, 2016
  3. Problem with the apps in Windows 10

Problems with the apps in Windows 10

I have Lenovo Think Station S 20 computer and is running Windows 10 version

1511-10586-104.

Have two users:

User one with Microsoft account and with the administrator previledge.

One this account I am not able to launch the following apps.

Store MSN Money MSN News MSN Sports

Twitter MSN Weather Windows Messaging Skype vidoe

Lenovo settings Lenovo Companion

I have also lost my favorites in Microsoft Edge on this account.

User two without Microsoft account and standard user.

One this account I am not able to launch the following apps.

MSN Money MSN News MSN Sports

Twitter MSN Weather Windows Messaging Skype vidoe

Lenovo settings Lenovo Companion

One this account i can launch the store app but not find new updates.

I have keep my favorites in Microsoft Edge on ths account.

Most important to have the Store app reinnstalled on my computer.

Best regards

GuðmundurLoftsson, Jun 28, 2016
  4. New Version of MSN News App Available in the Store

30th June 2016.
    News Update Available in Store this is on top of the one posted earlier this week.
    Went in and working all ok

hTconeM9user, Jun 29, 2016
Thema:

New Version of MSN News App Available in the Store

1. New Version of MSN News App Available in the Store - Similar Threads - Version MSN News

2. MSN news app not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN news app not working: The msn news app which I rarely use has a circle that spins. and the window says an error has occurred. Refresh page. and then the same thing happens over again. I'm not intnerested in the news articles that MSN chooses so when I go to topics I have chosen or "my sources"...
  3. Check the New Version of app update is available in store programmatically.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Check the New Version of app update is available in store programmatically.: We have an UWP application available in MS Store,in which we have AppxBundle package to user toinstall the application.In this we need to check programmatically is there any high version available in the store,need to inform the user to update the new version of your...
  4. MSN News Feed

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSN News Feed: How do I remove the MSN News Feed in my Windows 10 Edge Browser? The MSN news Feed is not to my taste and I would prefer to use the BBC News Feed. If I can...how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-news-feed/b13b602d-6aab-49bd-b1f7-1baaefc6acd0
  5. msn news app

msn news app: I'm using windows 10 and after a recent update my msn news app stopped working all of the other news apps I have seem to be fine sports, weather and the finance news app all work I've uninstalled reinstalled several times and all I get is an error has occurred try refreshing....
  6. MSN News app strange opening behaviour

in Windows 10 Support
    MSN News app strange opening behaviour: Hi all, has anyone else noticed when starting the MSN News app, it runs through several languages before fully opening in your native language? I have tried uninstalling & re-installing but it still does this on every run.... 113616
  7. New Version of Money Available in Store

New Version of Money Available in Store: 30th June 2016 New Version of Money Available in Store Version 4.11.156.0 Downloaded and installed and working ok 54849
  8. New version of Store available

New version of Store available: It seems overnight MS released a new version of Store. I just checked for updates and saw it offered. All updated and seems ok. 48827
  9. New Version of Sport Available in Store

New Version of Sport Available in Store: 30th June 2016 New Version of Sport Available in Store Version 4.11.156.0 Downloaded and installed ok 54851
  10. New Version of Twitter App Available in Store

New Version of Twitter App Available in Store: New Version of Twitter App Available in Store Version 5.1.3.0 Downloaded and Installed Ok 54711