Windows 10: New Version of QTTabBar

Discus and support New Version of QTTabBar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Quizo finally uploaded a new version of QTTabBar! QTTabBar - QuizoApps 162201 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bamajon1974, Aug 9, 2020.

1. New Version of QTTabBar

Quizo finally uploaded a new version of QTTabBar!

QTTabBar - QuizoApps

:)

bamajon1974, Aug 9, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

QTTabBar v1038 seems incompatible - v1029 ok

Hi, tried to install the latest QTTabBar, having used v1029, but found there was no 'QTTabBar' toolbar shown under Options in Explorer. That's needed to display the tabs initially. Two other QTTabBar toolbars were listed.

Eventually I found in Internet Explorer, Internet Options, Addons, that a number of QTTabBar addons were listed as incompatible.

When I reverted to version 1029, all was well.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

dalchina, Aug 9, 2020
  3. GaXve Win User
    QTTabBar Updates

In Options\Events, I've switched the functions of Ctrl & Shift. Where now, when I use Ctrl, it opens new background tab, Shift opens a New window, and Ctrl + Shift Opens a new tab (I've configured them like it works in Google Chrome).

I haven't found where to change those options for the folders (tabs) that are in Recent Tabs (the drop down list of tabs). Ctrl + Click still opens a New window, Shift still opens new background tab, and Ctrl + Shift acts the same way as Shift alone. I've changed every option I could find in the Events menu.

Is there perhaps an option I've missed that can change Ctrl & Shift behavior in this circumstance (for the Recent Tabs, drop down list)?

New Version of QTTabBar [​IMG]

GaXve, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

New Version of QTTabBar

QTTabBar Scripting

You can create and save a Group of any combination of Tabs...

Edwin, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

New Version of QTTabBar

1. New Version of QTTabBar - Similar Threads - Version QTTabBar

2. 2024-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2024-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...: i have been having this problem for about 3 months and each time it does the same thing. it installs up to 50% and then fails each time. i have looked at previous suggestions to fix it and some have looked promising but have not been successful and i am scared that i am going...
  3. 2024-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2024-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...: i have been having this problem for about 3 months and each time it does the same thing. it installs up to 50% and then fails each time. i have looked at previous suggestions to fix it and some have looked promising but have not been successful and i am scared that i am going...
  4. How to solve double characters in Windows 11 version 21H2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve double characters in Windows 11 version 21H2.: I get double characters when typing in any Windows 11 field. I also was not able to update my Windows 11 version 21H2.According my Windows 11 system, but my system is up to date. Apparently there is an update for solving this problem but it is not installed when I manually...
  5. How to solve double characters in Windows 11 version 21H2.

How to solve double characters in Windows 11 version 21H2.: I get double characters when typing in any Windows 11 field. I also was not able to update my Windows 11 version 21H2.According my Windows 11 system, but my system is up to date. Apparently there is an update for solving this problem but it is not installed when I manually...
  6. What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 22H2: I want the default settings of the windows feature on and off menu for the windows 10 Pro version of 22H2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-windows-features-default-settings-for/6d94e603-85ea-4c5e-b8d4-45e1ce4a7847
  7. What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 22H2

What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 22H2: I want the default settings of the windows feature on and off menu for the windows 10 Pro version of 22H2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-windows-features-default-settings-for/6d94e603-85ea-4c5e-b8d4-45e1ce4a7847
  8. What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 22H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. OneDrive doesn't synchronise hidden lock files that prevent version conflicts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive doesn't synchronise hidden lock files that prevent version conflicts: I use LibreOffice. When a LibreOffice document is open, it creates a lock file in the folder which prevents a second user with access to the same folder from modifying the document while it is open by the first user. However, OneDrive doesn't synchronise the lock files across...
  10. OneDrive doesn't synchronise hidden lock files that prevent version conflicts

OneDrive doesn't synchronise hidden lock files that prevent version conflicts: I use LibreOffice. When a LibreOffice document is open, it creates a lock file in the folder which prevents a second user with access to the same folder from modifying the document while it is open by the first user. However, OneDrive doesn't synchronise the lock files across...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. qttabbar win11 rename failed