Windows 10: New Version of Reader & Daily Mail onlne dwnload ready in store

Discus and support New Version of Reader & Daily Mail onlne dwnload ready in store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; New Version of Reader and Daily Mail Online Apps ready in Store to download and update For any member who uses them 43396 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, Mar 7, 2016.

1. New Version of Reader & Daily Mail onlne dwnload ready in store

New Version of Reader and Daily Mail Online Apps ready in Store to download and update
    For any member who uses them

:)

hTconeM9user, Mar 7, 2016

2. Video streaming in Nokia Asha 500 series

So daily-motion and other media-streaming websites are usinf RTSP ?

Any plugin and tool can be used to stream onlne videos?

SsG_ComMandO, Mar 7, 2016
  3. mand---01 Win User
    mail for exchange nokia 5800

Hi

Does mail for exchange work for nokia 5800?

if yes which version?

I dwnloaded a version which says "mandatory server policy missing"

Can anyone help?

mand---01, Mar 7, 2016
Thema:

New Version of Reader & Daily Mail onlne dwnload ready in store

1. New Version of Reader & Daily Mail onlne dwnload ready in store - Similar Threads - Version Reader Daily

2. > Store for Daily Specials

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    > Store for Daily Specials: A Tip: Whether a regular Windows 10 or an Insider Build, it is good advised to make it a habit to check Store for Downloads & Updates. There tends to be something, almost daily. Aside from OS WU updates, MUCH is coming from Store. DO take a look [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew...
  3. A problem with the default mail reader

in Browsers and Email
    A problem with the default mail reader: The OS is Win 10 Home 64 bit. I have been using Dream Mail client for years. It is the only client that I found so far that I can setup the 3 email accounts that I have and keep the emails separate from each other. I am having a problem setting the default email app. When I...
  4. A problem with the default mail reader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem with the default mail reader: The OS is Win 10 Home 64 bit. I have been using Dream Mail client for years. It is the only client that I found so far that I can setup the 3 email accounts that I have and keep the emails separate from each other. I am having a problem setting the default email app. When I...
  5. A new version is ready to be installed - NOT!

A new version is ready to be installed - NOT!: I am working on a clean install of Windows 10 PRO and I got stuck on the Your Phone app. Every time I start it up I get the notification that a new version of Your Phone app is ready to be installed. When I select the UPDATE the Windows Store opens and tells me this product...
  6. A new version of Java is ready to be installed. Click here...

A new version of Java is ready to be installed. Click here...: I keep getting that message in "Notifications" every day and sometimes it pops up on web pages. I did not write down what it says after "here", but it was something to the effect of "to install it". When I click there, the message disappears. That's all that happens. I...
  7. New Version of Mail Available

in Browsers and Email
    New Version of Mail Available: New Version of Mail and Calendar Available from the Store Version No 17.6568.16901.0 40380
  8. New Version of Windows 10 Facebook App Ready in Store

New Version of Windows 10 Facebook App Ready in Store: Anyone using Face Book Windows 10 Version App From the Store A new Version is Waiting to be downloaded and installed Version 4.1.0.214.191 50897
  9. New version of Store available

New version of Store available: It seems overnight MS released a new version of Store. I just checked for updates and saw it offered. All updated and seems ok. 48827
  10. W10 dwnload link

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 dwnload link: Need a link where my son-n-law can go & dwnload W-10. he applied a month ago and has not heard back from MS !! His comp is capable of running it ! Lots of links around that are questionable to send him to, i want one that you or someone you know personally works without a fee...