Windows 10: New Version Of Windows Reading List Available

Discus and support New Version Of Windows Reading List Available in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; New Version of Windows Reading List App Available in Store Version 6.3.9654.21234 Downloaded And installed ok 53684 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, Jun 17, 2016.

1. New Version Of Windows Reading List Available

New Version of Windows Reading List App Available in Store
    Version 6.3.9654.21234
    Downloaded And installed ok

:)

hTconeM9user, Jun 17, 2016
  2. StanYau Win User

Edge on Lumia 950 Windows 10 phone - Reading list no syncing

Just a note that the Reading List in Edge does not sync with the standalone Reading List (even though they are named the same and share the same icon)!

The Reading List app was available in Windows 8.0 and Windows 8.1, and was available as both desktop and mobile app. Anything put in there *was* synced from app to app between devices.

The "Reading List" feature in Edge is new to Windows 10, and will only sync between Edge browsers across devices (dependant on the caveat about Windows build numbers earlier in this thread).

The Reading List app has, effectively, been retired in favour of the "Reading List" feature in Edge. When you first run Reading List app in Windows 10, it points you towards the "Reading List" feature in Edge, if I remember rightly. There's no way (to my
    knowledge) of transferring bookmarks from the standalone app version to the Edge version.

Not sure where the 60 days / 1 year limit comes from? Perhaps it's a misinterpretation of the Reading List app, which removed DELETED items after 10, 30 or 60 days (configurable) and removes IMAGES from current list items after 90 days? Other than those
    limits, I've not heard or known of Reading List (either app or Edge feature) having a time limit for content stored on it...

Hope that helps - maybe someone else can help confirm/correct that last point?

StanYau, Jun 17, 2016
  3. arpit88 Win User
    New version of Ovi Suite Available

huge file size..

arpit88, Jun 17, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

New Version Of Windows Reading List Available

I would think it is time to start a permanent thread for and about Store APPs. New ones to be introduced and others to be discussed.

CountMike, Jun 17, 2016
  5. I agree hopefully Brink will see this and make a sub menu for all Store APP Updates then we would know where to find and post them.
    I have a folder set up with all the APP's that have been updated. so when one come up I just open it and add the updated version to it.

hTconeM9user, Jun 17, 2016
  6. Just Made A Thread and Shawn going to make it a stifor cky
    All App Updates are now under one Thread with all the links posted
    Thank you for saying have given you a Rep.

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

New Version Of Windows Reading List Available

1. New Version Of Windows Reading List Available - Similar Threads - Version Reading List

2. New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.63 List Groups feature now available

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.63 List Groups feature now available: Here at To-Do we like to think that you can have lists for everything: books you want to read, restaurants you want to check out, chores your kids need to do, and that big work project that you’ve been tackling each week. In fact, you can have a list for every aspect of your...
  3. Need Reading List app on my new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Reading List app on my new PC: I had it on my previous Windows 10 PC, but can't install it on my new one. Where is the link to the app that will work? The only app in the Store that I can find is for Windows 8. But it's currently on my previous Windows 10 PC....
  4. New Version of Mail Available

in Browsers and Email
    New Version of Mail Available: New Version of Mail and Calendar Available from the Store Version No 17.6568.16901.0 40380
  5. New Version Of Windows Calculator Available

New Version Of Windows Calculator Available: New Version of Windows 10 Calculator Available in Store. Version10.1605.1582.0 54574
  6. New Version of Skype Available

New Version of Skype Available: New version of Skype available to download Version 7.21.0.100 All upgraded and all ok 43642
  7. New version of Store available

New version of Store available: It seems overnight MS released a new version of Store. I just checked for updates and saw it offered. All updated and seems ok. 48827
  8. New Version Of Translator Available

New Version Of Translator Available: New Version of Translator Available to download and update from Windows Store For anyone who uses it or is interested 47182
  9. New Version Of Windows Alarms & Clocks Available

New Version Of Windows Alarms & Clocks Available: New Version of Alarms & Clocks Available in Store. Version 10.1605.1623.0 54575
  10. A closer look at Spartan's new reading mode and reading list

in Windows 10 News
    A closer look at Spartan's new reading mode and reading list: [img] When Microsoft released Windows 10 build 10041, Spartan did not ship with it, which left many Windows Insiders upset as they wanted to play with the new bits. While you cannot experience Spartan for yourself quite yet, this post will help you get a closer look at a...