Windows 10: New Version Twitter App in Store

Discus and support New Version Twitter App in Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; New Version of Twitter ready for download and update for anyone interested in windows store 44298 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, Mar 16, 2016.

1. New Version Twitter App in Store

New Version of Twitter ready for download and update for anyone interested in windows store

:)

hTconeM9user, Mar 16, 2016

2. New software update for Nokia Asha 311 (RM-714): v. 7.36

singhnsk:

hmm. need to look into that and get that fixed. the newer Twitter version should be in the Store also by now.

in any case, if you one happens to have the old "Twitter via Social" client in the phone, installing the 1.0 version from Nokia Store will not replace/remove the old app, but instead it installs as a new additional app.

armagonfin, Mar 16, 2016
  3. J-MCITP-MCSE-MCSA, Mar 16, 2016
  4. jds63 Win User

New Version Twitter App in Store

Since you speak of this, mine disappeared today in my Start Menu i had to re-pin it again. Wonder if this was part of it, usually apps update through the Windows Store app.

jds63, Mar 16, 2016
  5. jds63 Win User
    I saw this update now in the store

jds63, Mar 16, 2016
  6. Sorry that is where I found it
    Just updated the Tittle where it can be found

7. jds63 Win User
    It's o.k., if your settings in the Store are to download updates it will do it on it's own without you checking for them, i just wondered why mine disappeared from the Start Menu today, because it updated i guess, strange.

jds63, Mar 16, 2016
  8. New Version Twitter App in Store

Mine went from Live Tiles where I had the shortcut

9. jds63 Win User
    Way should of been, will not notice it. Strange how mine disappeared today then i saw this post, but it is fine now, thanks.

jds63, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

New Version Twitter App in Store

1. New Version Twitter App in Store - Similar Threads - Version Twitter App

2. Unable to open Twitter app on from the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Twitter app on from the Microsoft Store.: Good morning or afternoon to all, I am hoping to get a resolution to my problem with the Microsoft Store. Whenever I search for the Twitter app. it tells me that I own it, however when I click on it says, "This app requires the latest version of Microsoft Edge." I'm certain...
  3. Unable to open Twitter app on from the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open Twitter app on from the Microsoft Store.: Good morning or afternoon to all, I am hoping to get a resolution to my problem with the Microsoft Store. Whenever I search for the Twitter app. it tells me that I own it, however when I click on it says, "This app requires the latest version of Microsoft Edge." I'm certain...
  4. Twitter app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Twitter app: Hello, I have a problem with the Twitter application coming from the Microsoft Store. I right click on it to pin it in the taskbar but as soon as I turn off my PC, it disappears from the taskbar. I have to start over every time... Is that normal? I have this problem only on...
  5. Twitter App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Twitter App: The twitter App downloaded from the store and added to my start menu does not work, it doesn't show toast / push notifications, even though I have it turned on, its turned on in windows 10 settings under notifications and actions, the live tile doesn't work. It didn't work at...
  6. New universal Twitter app does not work

New universal Twitter app does not work: Downloaded and installed today. This is all that happens when it is opened. Network connection is OK. Ideas? Windows 10 Help Forums 44583
  7. Windows Store Twitter app

Windows Store Twitter app: Anyone got the twitter app new update available in the store Mine has just been updated 34134
  8. New Version of Twitter App Available in Store

New Version of Twitter App Available in Store: New Version of Twitter App Available in Store Version 5.1.3.0 Downloaded and Installed Ok 54711
  9. New Twitter App Update Ready in Windows 10 Store

New Twitter App Update Ready in Windows 10 Store: New Twitter App UpdateReady in Windows 10 Store Version 5.0.2.0 48472
  10. New Twitter app for Windows 10 available from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    New Twitter app for Windows 10 available from Microsoft Store: Beginning today, you can download an all-new Twitter app for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store. Available today, Twitter’s new app for Windows 10 is better than ever. It supports features that people on Twitter love, including longer Tweets, the Explore tab to find topics...