Windows 10: New Version won't let me update

Discus and support New Version won't let me update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just updated to the 2019 version. Now it won't let me update a program for this version. How do I fix this? [img] 148979 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by iamjim, Jan 22, 2020.

1. iamjim Win User

New Version won't let me update

I just updated to the 2019 version. Now it won't let me update a program for this version. How do I fix this?

New Version won't let me update [​IMG]

:)

iamjim, Jan 22, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. tabuf Win User
    N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Jan 22, 2020
  4. New Version won't let me update

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

New Version won't let me update

1. New Version won't let me update - Similar Threads - Version won't let

2. New windows update won't let me connect to eduroam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New windows update won't let me connect to eduroam: I updated my laptop today to 2023-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5033375 and now my laptop wont connect to eduroam. It worked perfectly fine before the update but now it is stuck checking network requirements. I've tried using...
  3. New windows update won't let me connect to eduroam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New windows update won't let me connect to eduroam: I updated my laptop today to 2023-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5033375 and now my laptop wont connect to eduroam. It worked perfectly fine before the update but now it is stuck checking network requirements. I've tried using...
  4. It won't let me in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won't let me in?: How can I get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-in/65c7d072-7bb5-4cb2-8c0f-4de3440e084a
  5. My computer won't let let me update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't let let me update: So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it ran slow and I was aware I had viruses, unfortunately I don't have a virus cleaner and I can't afford one, so I figured I could...
  6. My computer won't let let me update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't let let me update: So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it ran slow and I was aware I had viruses, unfortunately I don't have a virus cleaner and I can't afford one, so I figured I could...
  7. Windows won't let me update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't let me update: I recently purchased an external SSD and was hoping to install the latest Windows 10 updates on my PC. When I try to do this, however, it says: "Updates are available, but we temporarily need some space to download. Remove some things you don't need right now and we'll try...
  8. Computer Won't Let Me Update To The Current Version

Computer Won't Let Me Update To The Current Version: I've tried updating Windows to the current version multiple times. It takes forever, but that's probably what's supposed to happen. However, once the update gets to about 50% done, the computer encounters an error, stops updating, deletes all the progress that it made, and...
  9. New account won't let me log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New account won't let me log in: I run W10 on a Dell Inspiron laptop. To deal with one game (out of several) not syncing, I'm trying to create a new account to see if the game will sync on a new account.. I create the account and give it a password, which I have written down so I can't get it wrong. When I...
  10. windows won't let me update

windows won't let me update: windows won't let me update KB2267602. forum help is for windows 8 from 2014. I need current help. thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-wont-let-me-update/69055692-780b-4979-bc81-40b8f378f95c