Windows 10: new version

Discus and support new version in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi is this the latest version of win10 on [ATTACH]my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Jul 10, 2019.

1. timmaddox Win User

new version

Hi is this the latest version of win10 on new version e1b44277-2939-4fd2-b29e-3f7438b78c0d?upload=true.png my laptop

:)

timmaddox, Jul 10, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 10, 2019
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jul 10, 2019
  4. DrPepper Win User

new version

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

new version

1. new version - Similar Threads - version

2. New Microsoft OneDrive app version 10.76.4 for iOS - July 19

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version 10.76.4 for iOS - July 19: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The...
  3. New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.35.2 for Android - July 20

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.35.2 for Android - July 20: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  4. Windows version 1903 clean install, slow performance on SSD, i7 8th gen intel, with 32 GB...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows version 1903 clean install, slow performance on SSD, i7 8th gen intel, with 32 GB...: I did a clean reset of windows and now have 1903 (built 18362.239) on Hp EliteBook 840 G5 with 1Tb SSD and 32 GB Ram. The performance is very bad of this update/install and I can not go back on older version of windows. Looking for a workable solution. Simple task of...
  5. Problems updating Windows 10 1703 to latest version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problems updating Windows 10 1703 to latest version: I have got problems updating Windows 10 1703 to latest version on Microsoft Surface Pro 4. After reboot it starts to install Windows 10 feature update and gets to 26% when it restarts and reverts back to previous version. I have tried stand alone installation with no...
  6. Problems updating Windows 10 1703 to latest version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems updating Windows 10 1703 to latest version: I have got problems updating Windows 10 1703 to latest version on Microsoft Surface Pro 4. After reboot it starts to install Windows 10 feature update and gets to 26% when it restarts and reverts back to previous version. I have tried stand alone installation with no...
  7. Install Samsung SideSync on pc running the latest windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Samsung SideSync on pc running the latest windows 10 version: Hello windows community.. Referring to a post i was reading earlier this day (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-sidesync-4-unable-to-launch-in-windows-10/999371d9-771c-4c4d-9a5c-d85af5c1c368) i came with a solution for me. After installing the...
  8. Products and Classification selection for Windows 10 versions in WSUS

Products and Classification selection for Windows 10 versions in WSUS: We are using WSUS to deploy MS critical and security patches to Windows machines in our environment. With Windows 10 we are having trouble getting patches from WSUS. I am not sure if I have missed any selection in products and classification. Can someone guide me the right...
  9. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 x64 2019-07C Error 0x800703f1

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 x64 2019-07C Error 0x800703f1: Windows Update fails to install this Update together with multiple updaters, drivers, etc. On checking, I find that the previous (June) Update (KB4023057) "includes reliability improvements to Windows Update Service components". I have tried the "walk through" on the...
  10. does windows 10 store version number in a file?

in Windows 10 Support
    does windows 10 store version number in a file?: I have created a backup image of windows 10 via macrium reflect.. Now I need find out what version of windows is the image. So does it store windows version number in a file I can open to view? I can mount the image and can browse the files in that image. 137125