Windows 10: New Video Card Temp Question

Discus and support New Video Card Temp Question in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi All Purchased a NEW 1660 Super, EVGA 1660 Super SC Ultra Gaming card for my Asus G11CD-K Desktop machine, due to this being OEM case, i have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by AMDMan2016, Jun 5, 2020.

1. New Video Card Temp Question

Hi All

Purchased a NEW 1660 Super, EVGA 1660 Super SC Ultra Gaming card for my Asus G11CD-K Desktop machine, due to this being OEM case, i have to work with what i got for now, Temps so far while benchmarking max i got after 10 minutes was 78C, Max during gaming so far only up to 74C, In Secondlife video card temp 53C right now.

Good Temps or should i try to come up with money to invest in a newer case asap with better air flow and cooling

Then again Ambient temp a bit on the warm side in this room, but not too hot at the moment

:)

AMDMan2016, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 5, 2020
  3. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink New Video Card Temp Question ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Jun 5, 2020
  4. popsean Win User

New Video Card Temp Question

Newbie, looking for new graphics card.

I am currently having problems with my 4870s noise.
    In my honest opinion, its just too damn loud.

Getting to the point, i am looking for a new video card that is
    • Quiet/silent
    • Decent power
    • around 120 dollars or less.
    • Dual dvi outputs for 2 monitors
    • Easy/Low maintenance
    • Not a puzzle to install
    Im going to buy a new video card very soon, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

popsean, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

New Video Card Temp Question

1. New Video Card Temp Question - Similar Threads - Video Card Temp

2. Building a new rig: Question on PCI Express 3.0 x 16 video card compatibility with new...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Building a new rig: Question on PCI Express 3.0 x 16 video card compatibility with new...: I’m building a new rig (every 5 years) and have a question regarding compatibility. Currently; I have the video card which is the, “MSI GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 SLI”. I have not yet used it because the PCI Express 3.0 x 16 slot of my MB has failed....
  3. Video Card/HDR/4K Questions

Video Card/HDR/4K Questions: At some point I'm probably going to want to get a 2K or 4K monitor, preferably with some version of HDR. I talked on the phone today with 2 EVGA people about HDR and got somewhat-different answers. The question is: Does HDR have to be designed and built into a video card or...
  4. Flickering graphics with new video card

Flickering graphics with new video card: This is a tricky one. I bought a new video card, a gtx 1660 super and using my existing display port cable gives me this weird flickering on the bottom half of the screen. The cable works fine with my old card. I then tried a standard HDMI cable and the flickering problem is...
  5. Question about video cards

Question about video cards: I have 2 video cards 1 i bought and the other my friend gavve me. 1st one is nvidea GTX 1070 i believe it is 8 gig ram gddr5 ass i dont think there is a 6 gig 1070, it has according to the specs VR and 3D i dont think it does 4k as its max reso is 1440p. The other video card...
  6. CPU Temp Questions

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU Temp Questions: Hi All I checked with RealTemp GT (believe is multi core part of it) was going up to the High 70's and 80's, Ambient Temp of apartment around 75F (room doesn't feel hot to myself, just comfy) Running Windows Defender for moment, (not sure if that could raise the temps or...
  7. Randon BSOD - new video card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Randon BSOD - new video card: Hi everyone, so I bought a new video card (rx 570) and uninstalled the drivers from my last video card (I think I uninstalled, but maybe I missed something) . Before I changed the video cards, I got some BSOD, but it was not usual so I didn't mind. When I changed I got more...
  8. new video card blank screen

new video card blank screen: So, my old 670 burnt out in a weird way where it would do basic video but only if nvidia drivers werent installed, if they were installed then the system with that card was a brick. Was using a 550 while waiting on shipping, works fine but obviously can't have good settings...
  9. New Video Card

New Video Card: I have been thinking of getting an EVGA 1080 FTW video card. I currently have an Radeon R9 290 card. Would upgrading make that much difference in games like Farcry 4, Call of Duty, Battlefield 1 etc? My system stats are up to date. 77763
  10. Last video card question...very sorry about this.

Last video card question...very sorry about this.: Sorry for bothering you guys concerning computer parts and i am almost positive this will be my last but could you guys list the best to worst out of these 5:...