Windows 10: New Video – Windows 10 Redstone Concept

Discus and support New Video – Windows 10 Redstone Concept in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Cant wait for this next upgrade See Video and Read what is coming New Video – Windows 10 Redstone Concept – by Gregory New Video - Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by hTconeM9user, Jan 30, 2016.

1. New Video – Windows 10 Redstone Concept

hTconeM9user, Jan 30, 2016
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 30, 2016
  3. BASITHP Win User
    windows 10.1 mobile

I watched a video of SAM's concept of windows 10.1.Will it come to existing mobile phone like lumia on the time of release of windows 10.1.Or will it come to a surface phone or new releasing windows phones?Can it come as a launcher app in store?I really
    interested in Sam's concept.

BASITHP, Jan 30, 2016
  4. Ghost82 Win User

New Video – Windows 10 Redstone Concept

The author of this video shoud have titled it "Windows Redstone UI OSX BASED DESIGN Concept".

Ghost82, Jan 30, 2016
  5. Agree with you there

6. the next release may be interesting.... I like os x Yosemite and el capatain desktop wall paper, and I like the bouncing icons on the os x dock. hopefully they will be part of windows 10 redstone. I like windows 10 but apple is still my favorite platform as it is the most stable and fastest os around with the least security risks. however windows 10 is very close in my opinion

pitbullpup, Jan 30, 2016
  7. If they do what it shows in the video then it will be awesome.
    I like the idea that shows when you have headphones connected also the icons are looking great.
    Also nice to see Edge Browser getting more added.
    Also see it flash up as windows 10.1

8. BunnyJ New Member

I really would like to see MS update both the look and functionality of Explorer. Other than that I really don't know what I would want to see changed/updated,

BunnyJ, Jan 30, 2016
  9. mrgeek Win User
    Tabbed File Explorer is my favorite ! Instead of having 4-5 open windows, tab between open windows ? Yeah !!

mrgeek, Jan 31, 2016
  10. hopefully they add the animated icons on the task bar or dock which ever you prefer to call it like os x has

pitbullpup, Jan 31, 2016
  11. Hopefully its just a concept and will stay that way. I don't mind any of the other changes, they can add tabs if they want but I dispise settings menu, control panel is superior and if they tweak explorer to how it is in the video well that is stupid. I like the 8.1 concept with the ribbon on top because I use it quite frequently. I'm going to feedback this asap.

Forcing that stupid change on the Explorer window is another example of catering to tablets and not the PC. While they can add tabs, I don't care about that, not that I would use it anyways, because edge sucks itself I prefer my classic explorer and ribbon. The other changes are welcome this is not.

This is catering to tablets and removing more functionality by making it "simplified" or "dumbed down" and I do not like it.
    This is how the window should stay.

New Video – Windows 10 Redstone Concept [​IMG]

heyyahblah, Jan 31, 2016
  12. VBS
    VBs Win User
    In that concept features that i consider
    somehow good : Explorer tabs although i would still like different window behavior (for example snap two folders to sides and you have classic "commander" look) working with many windows on different places on screen lets you see/compare/interact with them with less effort, so different windows has benefit too.
    Task bar transparency (with custimizable level) it would be nice reminds aero.

And then IMHO it goes down hill simplified explorer by removing functionality and dumbing it down is bad.
    Slow animations is bad when i click on window i want it up instantly not after some animation. Large spacing between live tiles takes even more space than live tiles when compared to icons and that is not good.

13. New Video – Windows 10 Redstone Concept

Windows Explorer tabs... FTW!

fracking4oil, Jan 31, 2016
  14. Stephanie Win User
    Yeah I like the idea of Explorer tabs and headphone Icon.

Stephanie, Jan 31, 2016
  15. Ghost82 Win User
    But I understood that this concept is not coming from an official source right? I mean, it's just someone's fantasy.

Ghost82, Jan 31, 2016
Thema:

1. New Video – Windows 10 Redstone Concept - Similar Threads - Video – Redstone

2. what is windows 10 redstone?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is windows 10 redstone?: what is windows 10 redstone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10/fad72416-f9b7-4ab7-9d6c-801355629737
  3. Windows 10 Action Center reimagined in this new stunning concept

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Action Center reimagined in this new stunning concept: Windows comes with several new and mobile-focused features. Windows 10 has an Action Center, which is more like a smartphone’s notifications panel that has quick action features. Action Center comes in handy to some users and it has been reimagined in a new fan art. A...
  4. New concept imagines Task Manager on Windows 10 with Fluent Design

in Windows 10 News
    New concept imagines Task Manager on Windows 10 with Fluent Design: You might have noticed that the number of concepts imagining various features of Windows 10 has increased significantly. Today, we have come across a new concept envisioning how Fluent Design could change the way Task Manager on Windows 10 looks. The concept shows off how a...
  5. A look at the new features coming to Windows 10 with Redstone 5

in Windows 10 News
    A look at the new features coming to Windows 10 with Redstone 5: The next big update of Windows 10 is codenamed Redstone 5 and it’s projected to arrive in the fall. Windows 10 Redstone 5 is currently in development, and Microsoft is improving the OS with the help from Windows Insiders. Windows 10 RS 5 will be a big update, and it’ll...
  6. Concept imagines Windows 7 with a new interface

in Windows 10 News
    Concept imagines Windows 7 with a new interface: It has been almost 3 years since Microsoft launched Windows 10. Microsoft still hasn’t been able to reach their goal of 1 Billion devices running Windows 10. One of the main reasons why Windows 10 finds it hard to reach the goal is Windows 7. Yes, Windows 7 which was released...
  7. Windows 10 Phone Concept

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Phone Concept: Hi guys ^^ I made a concept for Windows 10 on phones, which makes use of a taskbar that tries to be touch-friendly and phone friendly. Let me know what you think of it. ^^ Thanks, and Happy New Year! 8D WKAnz4E8lXY 3397
  8. A New Windows 10 Mobile Concept with Amazing Features, comes out

in Windows 10 News
    A New Windows 10 Mobile Concept with Amazing Features, comes out: A New Windows 10 Mobile Concept with Amazing Features, comes out Concept? Concept is always cooler. They make us re-imagine the reality in a different way. Reality never tries to follow them and yet this is not enough from stopping Creators to create some wonderful...
  9. Windows 10 Mobile Redstone to Bring New Battery Improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Redstone to Bring New Battery Improvements: Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update will now prompt you to enable battery saver once your battery is low In the last Windows 10 Mobile and PC Anniversary Update, the settings pane for the battery saver app was redesigned, but Microsoft also added a new battery focused...
  10. New Game Bar Design for Windows 10 Redstone 4

in Windows 10 News
    New Game Bar Design for Windows 10 Redstone 4: [img] Microsoft is reworking its Game Bar to take advantage of the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) and we got a sneak peek at what’s coming, thanks to some early code hidden in Redstone 4 build 17046. Here are all the changes we noticed, from left to right, if you’re...