Windows 10: New VirtualLink Standard for Connecting Next-Generation VR Headsets

Discus and support New VirtualLink Standard for Connecting Next-Generation VR Headsets in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A new industry consortium led by NVIDIA, Oculus, Valve, AMD, and Microsoft today introduced the VirtualLink™ specification -- an open industry standard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

New VirtualLink Standard for Connecting Next-Generation VR Headsets

Read more: New Open Industry Standard Introduced for Connecting Next-Generation VR Headsets to PCs, Other Devices | NVIDIA Newsroom

:)

Brink, Jul 19, 2018
  2. Mark Isi Win User

How to rotate image in VR Headset

Hello Larry,

Just to verify, are you referring to Mixed Reality headset? If it is a VR Headset you got from a different vendor, my suggestion is to reach out to the manufacturer's support online for further assistance with your VR headset.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Mark Isi, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Windows 10 and Oculus / VR Headsets

Will Windows 10 have proper support for VR Devices, so that you can look at your desktop or a 2D Non-Stereo Application without going cross-eyed ?

I can imagine that Microsoft is passing that buck to Oculus, and Quite Possibly Occulus to Microsoft. But the bottom line exists that dealing with a VR Headset is a Headache in Windows 7, and even so in Windows 8.1, with Holo-Lens on the horizon, and Oculus
    Streaming from XBoxOne it's time for Microsoft to step up and bring their OS into the future.

Andrei Maraklov, Jul 19, 2018
  4. New VirtualLink Standard for Connecting Next-Generation VR Headsets

How to rotate image in VR Headset

How do I rotatate image in VR Headset?

LarryElifritz_896, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

New VirtualLink Standard for Connecting Next-Generation VR Headsets

1. New VirtualLink Standard for Connecting Next-Generation VR Headsets - Similar Threads - VirtualLink Standard Connecting

2. Sound on system and VR headset simultaneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound on system and VR headset simultaneously: I want to live stream simraces using my Pimax Crystal. Problem is that when I have sound on my headset I can't have on the system. I've tried the stereo mix using all options available but it didn't work. Or I have sound on Crystal and none on the system, or no sound anywhere...
  3. Sound on system and VR headset simultaneously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound on system and VR headset simultaneously: I want to live stream simraces using my Pimax Crystal. Problem is that when I have sound on my headset I can't have on the system. I've tried the stereo mix using all options available but it didn't work. Or I have sound on Crystal and none on the system, or no sound anywhere...
  4. Next generation windows phones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Next generation windows phones: Will Microsoft ever work on new generation of windows phone? It was a great experience for me, especially the unique tile based interface metro look. I would like to see the comeback of Microsoft in smartphone business powered by Windows OS. Since the company is trying to...
  5. Next generation windows phones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Next generation windows phones: Will Microsoft ever work on new generation of windows phone? It was a great experience for me, especially the unique tile based interface metro look. I would like to see the comeback of Microsoft in smartphone business powered by Windows OS. Since the company is trying to...
  6. Facebook introduces Oculus Quest 2 next generation of VR

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces Oculus Quest 2 next generation of VR: Oculus Quest changed the game for wireless VR. It delivered fresh experiences for enthusiasts and new opportunities for developers, all while introducing immersive gaming to newcomers across the globe. Today, we’re excited to announce Oculus Quest 2, the next...
  7. LENOVA VR EXPLORA HEADSET

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    LENOVA VR EXPLORA HEADSET: When I first purch product it was compatible with this laptop then my son had a accident and cracked the screen took it to local shop got it fixed and now its no longer compatible needless to say he only used VR 2X and it was pricey plus now this laptop isn't a touchscreen...
  8. Introducing the new Oculus Rift S VR headset at GDC 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Oculus Rift S VR headset at GDC 2019: Today at GDC, we unveiled Oculus Rift S—a new VR headset that combines the convenience of built-in Oculus Insight tracking technology with the full power of your PC. Built on the Rift platform, Rift S gives gamers and tech enthusiasts access to the most immersive content that...
  9. The next generation of Windows: Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    The next generation of Windows: Windows 10: [img] Today I had the honor of sharing new information about Windows 10, the new generation of Windows. Our team shared more Windows 10 experiences and how Windows 10 will inspire new scenarios across the broadest range of devices, from big screens to small screens to...
  10. Introducing the next generation of Skype

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the next generation of Skype: Life is busy and filled with too many options. Staying connected, with all this noise, can sometimes be challenging. And in a world of choice, having a familiar place to share with the people who are closest to you, can go a long way. Today, we are introducing the next...