Windows 10: New virus program

Discus and support New virus program in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is there a new virus program that gets past most all antivirus programs? It seems to damage some drivers e.g keyboard driver and .dll files. What is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Paul Rumbaugh, Apr 4, 2020.

1. New virus program

Is there a new virus program that gets past most all antivirus programs? It seems to damage some drivers e.g keyboard driver and .dll files. What is the file name of this new driver. I am using Win7 Pro any comments or suggestions? Maybe it is about time to get a new laptop with Win10 and a solid state drive. Is there a website that list virus programs that are currently active?

Paul

:)

Paul Rumbaugh, Apr 4, 2020
  2. DCnewbie Win User

BEWARE: Spyware Doctor program is a VIRUS!!!

Also, I knew it was a rogue program because it would NOT DELETE when you went to "Add/Remove Programs". It wasn't going anywhere! It seemed strange but I never thought it was a virus!!! That company needs to be taken down. I am 100% sure this was an actual virus!! Any suggestions on where to take action???

DCnewbie, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 4, 2020
  4. New virus program

Jsssssssss, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

New virus program

1. New virus program - Similar Threads - virus program

2. Microsoft defender wrongly report my program as virus!!! Urgent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft defender wrongly report my program as virus!!! Urgent: Here is my program, but when I download and use, defender just remove it immediately and report it as virus.how come, it is just a proxy program developed using opensource code.here is the link of the program https://vps007.top/download/ladder.exealso here is the same fine i...
  3. Microsoft defender wrongly report my program as virus!!! Urgent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft defender wrongly report my program as virus!!! Urgent: Here is my program, but when I download and use, defender just remove it immediately and report it as virus.how come, it is just a proxy program developed using opensource code.here is the link of the program https://vps007.top/download/ladder.exealso here is the same fine i...
  4. File corrupted! This program has been manipulated and maybe it’s infected by a Virus or...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File corrupted! This program has been manipulated and maybe it’s infected by a Virus or...: I bought a licensed game on Steam "Steep" from Ubisoft, downloaded it, installed it, launched it, and there was the error "File corrupted! This program has been manipulated and maybe it’s infected by a Virus or cracked. This file won’t work anymore" I tried a lot, I’m ready...
  5. File corrupted! This program has been manipulated and maybe it’s infected by a Virus or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File corrupted! This program has been manipulated and maybe it’s infected by a Virus or...: I bought a licensed game on Steam "Steep" from Ubisoft, downloaded it, installed it, launched it, and there was the error "File corrupted! This program has been manipulated and maybe it’s infected by a Virus or cracked. This file won’t work anymore" I tried a lot, I’m ready...
  6. File corrupted! This program has been manipulated and maybe it’s infected by a Virus or...

7. Virus Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml showed up after I built my Golang program from VScode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml showed up after I built my Golang program from VScode: I tried to use command Go Build to build my Golang program from VsCode. When I tried to run it it was blocked by Windows Defender and showed it had virus Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml. See attached screenshot....
  8. Virus Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml showed up after I built my Golang program from VScode

Virus Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml showed up after I built my Golang program from VScode: I tried to use command Go Build to build my Golang program from VsCode. When I tried to run it it was blocked by Windows Defender and showed it had virus Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml. See attached screenshot....
  9. Virus Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml showed up after I built my Golang program from VScode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. trying to delete a virus from control manager programs i get a pop up cant rum launcher.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to delete a virus from control manager programs i get a pop up cant rum launcher.: control panel to programs cant delete error pop up can run launcher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-delete-a-virus-from-control-manager/5951dd10-4abf-40b9-8e5f-c96812fbd290