Windows 10: New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms

Discus and support New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Build has always been a time when we deliver a wealth of developer-focused announcements. It’s an opportunity to share our vision for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 7, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms

Source: Microsoft Build 2018: New releases for Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms | The Visual Studio Blog

:)

Brink, May 7, 2018
Thema:

New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms

1. New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms - Similar Threads - Visual Studio Visual

2. SoftWire for Visual Studio .Net

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SoftWire for Visual Studio .Net: Does anyone know how to get a hold of SoftWire software which was an extension to Microsoft Visual Studio .net over 20 years ago. The only contact information I could find online was the following information from the integration program partner contact sheet:Andrew White Ben...
  3. SoftWire for Visual Studio .Net

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SoftWire for Visual Studio .Net: Does anyone know how to get a hold of SoftWire software which was an extension to Microsoft Visual Studio .net over 20 years ago. The only contact information I could find online was the following information from the integration program partner contact sheet:Andrew White Ben...
  4. Visual studio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual studio: Hi, BACKGROUND: I am downloading visual studio onto a new PC I've had for a couple of months, I had downloaded VS on a previous PC before. The hard drive of the PC on which I want to download has been corrupted before and I've had couple of issues with the PC before as...
  5. visual studio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    visual studio: Is microsft visual studio is safe for my windows 10 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio/c2832170-da68-41ff-91ed-fd78c73310ab
  6. Visual Studio (.NET Framework)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual Studio (.NET Framework): I have the latest Framework 48 installed (along with the 48 runtime) on my Windows 10 desktop. Running Visual Studio 2017 Community. When I select a NEW PROJECT and specify (.NET Framework) -- I get a dialog box which reads: THIS TEMPLATE IS NOT PRESENT ON THE...
  7. How to download Visual Studio on Mac?

How to download Visual Studio on Mac?: Hello, I plan on buying a Macbook soon and will be taking a C++ programming class that I need to turn projects in on Visual Studio. Is there any way to download Visual Studio on Mac and be able to use C++? If not, could I work on a C++ program on Xcode and transfer it into...
  8. C++ on Visual Studio Mac

C++ on Visual Studio Mac: Hello, I plan on buying a Macbook soon and will be taking a C++ programming class that I need to turn projects in on Visual Studio. Is there any way to download Visual Studio on Mac and be able to use C++? If not, could I work on a C++ program on Xcode and transfer it into...
  9. Visual studio

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Visual studio: visual studio code is not downloading in my windows 10 with 64 bit , 'This site can't be reached' comes in result . What should I do to download it ? here is the URL...
  10. Microsoft to open source core Xamarin technologies in Visual Studio

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to open source core Xamarin technologies in Visual Studio: Microsoft is open sourcing the Xamarin software development kit, and is making Xamarin Studio for OSX available for no additional cost for Visual Studio Enterprise users. Microsoft is planning to open source the Xamarin software development kit, runtime, libraries and...