Windows 10: New VMWare Player 16.1.0

Discus and support New VMWare Player 16.1.0 in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; New VMWare Player released. 16.1.0 *Arrow VMware Maintenance Highlights and fixes. *Arrow VMware Workstation 16.1.0 Pro Release Notes [img] 168788 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by f14tomcat, Nov 20, 2020 at 8:57 PM.

1. f14tomcat Win User

New VMWare Player 16.1.0

2. f14tomcat Win User
  3. thomaseg1 Win User
    Can't install VMware Player 16

A complete backup? yes.
    Just the files no. Vmware has plenty of registry entries.
    Is you Home version 32 or 64 bit?
    Check to see if you have the right version of Vmware.
    It will probably have to match your windows version

4. f14tomcat Win User

New VMWare Player 16.1.0

Thema:

New VMWare Player 16.1.0

1. New VMWare Player 16.1.0 - Similar Threads - VMWare Player

2. Can't install VMware Player 16

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Can't install VMware Player 16: v2004 I've been using VMware Player 12 for many years, decided to upgrade to 16, this is what I get when trying to install: [img] And yes I did run the installer as administrator. So I cancelled, the installer backed out and erased vmplayer 12 in the process. Any ideas?...
  3. VMware Player not compatible

VMware Player not compatible: Upgrading to 2004 and received this popup: [img] Works fine in 1903 167921
  4. VMWare WKS / Player - what currently works on Linux Hosts

VMWare WKS / Player - what currently works on Linux Hosts: Hi folks what Linux Host distros are anybody using where current versions of VMWare WKS / Player really work . Please specify distro and kernel (simply from the linux console type uname -r -- you don't need sudo or su) . I've tried a few with kernel 5.9.xx and BIG fail !!...
  5. New VMWare Workstaton PLayer 16

New VMWare Workstaton PLayer 16: [img] Windows VM | Workstation Pro | VMware 164534
  6. Problem With Run VMware Workstation 14 and its Player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem With Run VMware Workstation 14 and its Player: Hi there, Some Minutes ago I ran VMware Workstation 14 and Windows gave me an error I attach its error below. And When I click to 'Get Help Online' Button I Redirect to...
  7. VMWare Player-Can connect virtual to physical in only one direction

VMWare Player-Can connect virtual to physical in only one direction: I created a virtual machine from a physical one using the VMware Standalone Convertor. The virtual machine can connect (read/write) to the physical machine but the physical machine CANNOT connect (read/write) to the virtual machine even though the virtual machine shows up in...
  8. VMWare Player New version available - 15.5.2

VMWare Player New version available - 15.5.2: New VMWare Player available: VMWare Player Download Page 152172
  9. Toshiba satellite L55d-c5269 AMD v Disabled, cannot run vmware player

Toshiba satellite L55d-c5269 AMD v Disabled, cannot run vmware player: I installed vmware Workstation Player on this laptop I got recently for cheap. Unfortunately, the bios is extremely basic and has no option for cpu configuration, and I see no option to turn on anything virtualization wise. However, Speccy reports that cpu virtualization is...
  10. Windows 10 Pro licence in VMware Workstation 15 Player

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro licence in VMware Workstation 15 Player: I have installed Windows 10 Pro in VMware Workstation 15 Player. Do I need to purchase a Windows 10 Pro licence or can I use the license on the base machine?...