Windows 10: New volume pop-up?

Discus and support New volume pop-up? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get rid of this annoying, unnecessary pop-up to the right of the volume meter? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bumbum267, Jun 21, 2019.

1. bumbum267 Win User

New volume pop-up?

How do I get rid of this annoying, unnecessary pop-up to the right of the volume meter?

New volume pop-up? 1b9c4d5f-f682-4766-ac31-64d01e63a87f?upload=true.png

:)

bumbum267, Jun 21, 2019

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Marco Gav Win User
    Turn off volume/music pop up

Hi,

We suggest that you submit your ideas as a feedback. You can submit a feedback by following these steps:

• Press Start button.

• Type Windows Feedback.

• Select Add new feedback.

• Fill out and submit the form.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Jun 21, 2019
  4. New volume pop-up?

Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

New volume pop-up?

1. New volume pop-up? - Similar Threads - volume pop

2. When I play a game and change volume or any pop-up comes up the screen flashes black then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I play a game and change volume or any pop-up comes up the screen flashes black then...: Having a Problem with a few certain games where if I change volume or any pop-ups appear on screen, my screen flashes once then once again when the pop-up leaves. I'm using a windows 11 Lenovo Laptop and this hasn't happened before on Version 11 on anything else before so any...
  3. When I play a game and change volume or any pop-up comes up the screen flashes black then...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I play a game and change volume or any pop-up comes up the screen flashes black then...: Having a Problem with a few certain games where if I change volume or any pop-ups appear on screen, my screen flashes once then once again when the pop-up leaves. I'm using a windows 11 Lenovo Laptop and this hasn't happened before on Version 11 on anything else before so any...
  4. What do I do when the operating option keep popping up after I selected volume 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do when the operating option keep popping up after I selected volume 2: When I performed a hard reset I chosen volume 2 and I repeated clicking it please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-when-the-operating-option-keep/459e09cc-d52f-4d57-9054-db78211f132a
  5. What do I do when the operating option keep popping up after I selected volume 2

What do I do when the operating option keep popping up after I selected volume 2: When I performed a hard reset I chosen volume 2 and I repeated clicking it please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-when-the-operating-option-keep/459e09cc-d52f-4d57-9054-db78211f132a
  6. When in Citrix Receiver the Volume and Display brightness sliders keep popping up on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When in Citrix Receiver the Volume and Display brightness sliders keep popping up on the...: When in Citrix Receiver the Volume and Display sliders keep popping up on the screen when I move the trackpad.I think it happens most then I sweep the mouse towards the top lever of the screen.This is a new Lenovo Ideapad Pro with Win 11.Doesn't happen when I connect from...
  7. When in Citrix Receiver the Volume and Display brightness sliders keep popping up on the...

When in Citrix Receiver the Volume and Display brightness sliders keep popping up on the...: When in Citrix Receiver the Volume and Display sliders keep popping up on the screen when I move the trackpad.I think it happens most then I sweep the mouse towards the top lever of the screen.This is a new Lenovo Ideapad Pro with Win 11.Doesn't happen when I connect from...
  8. Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up: The volume icon doesnt open up the volume adjustments or speaker change when clicked on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somtimes-the-volume-pop-up-doesnt-pop-up/c365697b-c3ad-4c12-b86e-0c2d014f48d3
  9. Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up

Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up: The volume icon doesnt open up the volume adjustments or speaker change when clicked on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somtimes-the-volume-pop-up-doesnt-pop-up/c365697b-c3ad-4c12-b86e-0c2d014f48d3
  10. why volume bar always pop up on the top left corner of the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why volume bar always pop up on the top left corner of the screen?: the volume bar always appear on the top left corner of the screen and volume is max and can't control it or remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-volume-bar-always-pop-up-on-the-top-left/bb61e9b3-76d3-47c3-bde6-0ae67b4d1a56

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 volume control popup

2. chrome.exe sound

3. box appears with volume control and crome.exe on screen

4. chrome.exe pop up,
  5. get rid of volume meter popup