Windows 10: new W10 desktop; missing cc emails

Discus and support new W10 desktop; missing cc emails in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just set up Mail for my Hotmail account on a new Win 10 all-in-one desktop. I still have my old Win 7 computer running Live. On the old machine I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fathafluff, Dec 4, 2019.

1. new W10 desktop; missing cc emails

I just set up Mail for my Hotmail account on a new Win 10 all-in-one desktop. I still have my old Win 7 computer running Live. On the old machine I have emails which do not show up on the new computer. For instance: in my inbox on the old computer I have an email sent 11/11. I am not the primary recipient, but I am on the small cc list. I cannot see this email on the new computer. However if I search my (new) inbox for the sender's email address, it shows up, saying it found it in my inbox. I tried turning off "focused/other" and turning off sync, then back on. Any ideas?

:)

fathafluff, Dec 4, 2019
  2. Lex Del Win User

problem to CC my outgoing emails automatically from my windows lumia 950 to my emails on my desktop

Hi,

Regarding your concern, please follow the steps provided below on how to add CC on your email:

• Open your Outlook app.
    • Create new email by tapping the "+" sign.
    • Click the ellipsis button (...) at the right side bottom of the email.
    • Then, click "Show Cc & Bcc" option.
    • Now, you can add Cc to your email.

Let know if you need further assistance.

Lex Del, Dec 4, 2019
  3. AJ1966 Win User
    Help ! My junk emails are missing !!!

Hi, again and thanks for suggestions. David, I think that your reply shows me that the "junk" item is missing from my list. I click on "more" and it is simply not there ! Is it possible that the mail part of W10 wasn't loaded properly ? And if that's the case, what can I do about it please ?

AJ1966, Dec 4, 2019
  4. davidhk Win User

new W10 desktop; missing cc emails

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

new W10 desktop; missing cc emails

1. new W10 desktop; missing cc emails - Similar Threads - W10 desktop missing

2. W10 desktop Batteries CATEGORY is MISSING from Device manager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 desktop Batteries CATEGORY is MISSING from Device manager.: I have a W10 desktop.In Device manager it lists: Audio inputs and outputs Bluetooth Cameras ComputerThe CATEGORY for Batteries is not there! It should be between Audio and Bluetooth.As a consequence connecting a UPS and monitoring it is not possible, the device is...
  3. W10 desktop Batteries CATEGORY is MISSING from Device manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 desktop Batteries CATEGORY is MISSING from Device manager.: I have a W10 desktop.In Device manager it lists: Audio inputs and outputs Bluetooth Cameras ComputerThe CATEGORY for Batteries is not there! It should be between Audio and Bluetooth.As a consequence connecting a UPS and monitoring it is not possible, the device is...
  4. W10 desktop Batteries CATEGORY is MISSING from Device manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Missing Disk drive on new W10 installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Disk drive on new W10 installation: New PC, newly installed W10 (Version 1903, and installed by a professional, not by me) and two normal disks, an SSD with Windows on it and a standard hard disk, as well as a CD read/write drive. Only problem is that the hard disk cannot be accessed. For background, I have...
  6. Missing Disk drive on new W10 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Disk drive on new W10 installation: New PC, newly installed W10 (Version 1903, and installed by a professional, not by me) and two normal disks, an SSD with Windows on it and a standard hard disk, as well as a CD read/write drive. Only problem is that the hard disk cannot be accessed. For background, I have...
  7. cc cleaner

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    cc cleaner: when i run cc cleaner and delete files where do they really go? build 1904rrct 150194
  8. cc cleaner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cc cleaner: cc cleaner is asking me clean error in the registry is this safe to do [ATTACH]try is this safe to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cc-cleaner/7dc60a87-e38c-4f2f-bc3f-c020d729a029
  9. W10 Email

in Browsers and Email
    W10 Email: Hello All Just bought new computer and trying to sort out an email programe, Windows mail is really no good at all, can anyone suggest other email progs that are in some way similar at least to the old outlook or live mail, but are free to download, if you can send links to...
  10. virtual desktop icon missing in W10

in Windows 10 Support
    virtual desktop icon missing in W10: Hello, my virtual desktop icon missing in W10 please see screen shot attached. I can get desktops using Windows/Tab [img] 18525