Windows 10: New weather summaries and forecasts released for Bing and MSN Weather

Discus and support New weather summaries and forecasts released for Bing and MSN Weather in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With so many things that feel outside our control, it’s helpful to know what to expect outside. Whether you are looking for the best time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

New weather summaries and forecasts released for Bing and MSN Weather

Source: Plan your day or week confidently with new forecasts from MSN Weather | Bing Search Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 14, 2020

2. weather forecast

i have a nokia C7 and my Nokia weather app doesnt work anymore.

i can open it but there is no weather forecast available ??

mustangBE---01, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Weather Settings are showing wrong forecast

When you click the icon the MSN weather page opened, Let us try to change the location of your MSN weather app.

Set the weather for my current location.

• Open MSN weather page.
    • Right-click with your mouse.
    • Click the button marked Current Location.

To add a favorite location.

• Open MSN weather page.
    • Right-click with your mouse.
    • Click the tile at the top of the screen marked Places.
    • Click the + button.
    • Enter the name of the location.
    • Click your chosen location in the list and click Add.

Let us know the outcome.

Antoneth Ber, Dec 14, 2020
  4. New weather summaries and forecasts released for Bing and MSN Weather

Weather app forecast not at all accurate

For months, the Windows 10 weather app has given very inaccurate daily forecasts for my correct listed location. The daily forecasted high temperature are off by at least 5 degrees and the forecast conditions are also not accurate (says sunny when in reality
    it's cloudy intervals).

I ran the troubleshooter and it found no problem.

The Microsoft weather app used to be good. And accurate. Now, it's not. Now, it's worthless.

I don't want to spend time and energy resetting the app, etc; it should work properly on its own, or be fixed by Microsoft! I installed another more accurate weather app but it's interface is not as simple or as good as the pre-installed Microsoft weather
    app.

Maintain your apps, Microsoft.

AndrewThe Author, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

New weather summaries and forecasts released for Bing and MSN Weather

1. New weather summaries and forecasts released for Bing and MSN Weather - Similar Threads - weather summaries forecasts

2. MSN Weather crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN Weather crash: Hello.I have had some crashes in the MSN Weather program.This is the WinDbg report from the last crash. The failing instruction:3a38.25ec: Unknown exception - code c000027b !!! second chance !!! KERNELBASE!RaiseFailFastException+0x152: 00007ffe`2904db22 0f1f440000 nop dword...
  3. Weather forecast is messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather forecast is messed up: Well for a long time I have been relying on the weather forecast brought to me by the Microsoft weather app but lately there appears to be a trend of illogical values for which I cannot understand at all how Microsoft is getting or providing or posting their informationAnd...
  4. Weather forecast is messed up

Weather forecast is messed up: Well for a long time I have been relying on the weather forecast brought to me by the Microsoft weather app but lately there appears to be a trend of illogical values for which I cannot understand at all how Microsoft is getting or providing or posting their informationAnd...
  5. MSN Weather

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSN Weather: I used to have MSN Weather on my desktop and Taskbar. After an update it has disappeared. I'm not even sure it is installed. Can anyone tell me how to find it and get it back on the desktop and taskbar?...
  6. MSN Weather on Taskbar

MSN Weather on Taskbar: I rather like MSN Weather. However, the only way I have of using it is to launch it from the Microsoft Store and minimize it to the Windows 10 Taskbar, from which it disappears. Is there any way to put it one the Taskbar so that is stays there, even after reboots?...
  7. Weather app forecast not at all accurate

Weather app forecast not at all accurate: For months, the Windows 10 weather app has given very inaccurate daily forecasts for my correct listed location. The daily forecasted high temperature are off by at least 5 degrees and the forecast conditions are also not accurate (says sunny when in reality it's cloudy...
  8. MSN weather

MSN weather: How do I uninstall MSN weather? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-weather/ee1b59c9-c6b7-4265-aa4c-08fc5e895928
  9. MSN Weather

MSN Weather: After the last round of updates the weather apps favorites vanished I use open shell but have never seen favorites vanish before.Any clues why this happens? On 1803 with 10/9/18 updates....
  10. Location for MSN Weather

in Browsers and Email
    Location for MSN Weather: how do I change the location so it shows the weather for my location 25114