Windows 10: New Win 10 PC will not connect to other Win 10 PC's

Discus and support New Win 10 PC will not connect to other Win 10 PC's in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I bought a new PC a few months ago and made it my main comuter which is wired to my router. Thing is that I can not connect to any of the other 3 PC's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Thumb, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Thumb Win User

New Win 10 PC will not connect to other Win 10 PC's

I bought a new PC a few months ago and made it my main comuter which is wired to my router. Thing is that I can not connect to any of the other 3 PC's running Win 10. I does see one of them but will not connect to it and says that I may be typing the wrong name. My new PC is running version 2004 OS Build 19041.630. I've tried a couple solutions with no luck so I figure I'm not doing something right. My other 3 PC's are on W-Fi and can see and interact with each other perfectly. I really need to be able to share from my new PC to at least the one PC in my shop where I run my 3D printers. It's getting pretty old having to put files on a card and manually walk it to my shop and put the files on it.

:)

Thumb, Nov 21, 2020
  2. RealNeil Win User

Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Nov 21, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 21, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

1. New Win 10 PC will not connect to other Win 10 PC's - Similar Threads - connect PC's

2. Bluetooth 5.0 Earbuds, cannot connect to desktop Windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth 5.0 Earbuds, cannot connect to desktop Windows 10 pc: Hi, I have just purchased a new pair of Bluetooth 5.0 earbuds and cannot connect them at all to my pc. I have other Bluetooth kit already connected and followed all the usual processes - making sure its on, pairing mode is open etc., but nothing. It has connected...
  3. When i shut down my pc it said virtualbox interface has actuve connections

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When i shut down my pc it said virtualbox interface has actuve connections: So i was editing a video and had a couple of programs open when my screen went black for a couple of seconds and went back to normal. This happened a couple of times. Notes: i needed to animate a part for my video so i opened bluestacks but for some reason it was laggy. So i...
  4. The power went out and after turning my PC back on, it’s not connected to internet anymore.

The power went out and after turning my PC back on, it’s not connected to internet anymore.: My PC is plugged via Ethernet, but after shutting down it’s not connecting to the internet any more. Any help? submitted by /u/SoloNETHER [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k60zhn/the_power_went_out_and_after_turning_my_pc_back/
  5. when connecting to the pc says Device Descriptor Request Failed

when connecting to the pc says Device Descriptor Request Failed: hi, my phone xiaomi MI 10 is stuck in fastboot. when connecting to the pc says Device Descriptor Request Failed, unknown device appears "device descriptor failure" when clicking on the device at events appears "Device USB\VID_0000&PID_0002\6&8979e7d&0&2 was not migrated due...
  6. Pc cannot start properly when connecting monitor

Pc cannot start properly when connecting monitor: Hello, I recently bought a new Acer ED320QR monitor but everytime i connect via hdmi, when the computer is running, to my Macbook pro 2012 with a nvidia gt650m graphics card using bootcamp to load windows, my laptop freezes, my cursor dissapears, and the display flickers....
  7. [TECH ISSUE] PC won’t connect to my home internet

[TECH ISSUE] PC won’t connect to my home internet: My Lenovo Ideapad S340 has been having this problem where it can detect my house’s Spectrum WiFi but can’t actually connect. Originally this happened about once a week and resetting the router was a temporary fix, but it always came back several days later. Now it won’t...
  8. PC connected to the internet, but still getting the sign on error message, "Your PC is...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PC connected to the internet, but still getting the sign on error message, "Your PC is...: I have tried holding shift and restarting to enter through safe mode and it just boots normally. I have gone through every password i think I've ever used on this PC and none of them work. Microsoft has literally made my Surface Pro a brick with this issue. Any help would be...
  9. Unstable Bluetooth connection when using an Xbox Series X Controller on a Windows 10 PC

Unstable Bluetooth connection when using an Xbox Series X Controller on a Windows 10 PC: My controller frequently lose bluetooth connection with my laptop during use. Although it could auto-reconnect after a few seconds, it is very annoying to lose control of games. My laptop is working fine with my bluetooth headphones and other bluetooth devices. I've tried...
  10. Crossplay on Minecraft: Ps4 with PC and Pc with Pc "Unable to Connect"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crossplay on Minecraft: Ps4 with PC and Pc with Pc "Unable to Connect": Hello, So me and my friend have spent the last 3 hours trying to connect to each others worlds on Minecraft. She has Minecraft Bedrock Edtition on her HP Laptop and I have Minecraft Bedrock Edtition on my Ps4 and my Pc. Now, we tried connecting the Ps4 and her Pc together....