Windows 10: New Win 10 PC will not connect to other Win 10 PC's

Discus and support New Win 10 PC will not connect to other Win 10 PC's in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I bought a new PC a few months ago and made it my main comuter which is wired to my router. Thing is that I can not connect to any of the other 3 PC's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Thumb, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Thumb Win User

New Win 10 PC will not connect to other Win 10 PC's

I bought a new PC a few months ago and made it my main comuter which is wired to my router. Thing is that I can not connect to any of the other 3 PC's running Win 10. I does see one of them but will not connect to it and says that I may be typing the wrong name. My new PC is running version 2004 OS Build 19041.630. I've tried a couple solutions with no luck so I figure I'm not doing something right. My other 3 PC's are on W-Fi and can see and interact with each other perfectly. I really need to be able to share from my new PC to at least the one PC in my shop where I run my 3D printers. It's getting pretty old having to put files on a card and manually walk it to my shop and put the files on it.

:)

Thumb, Nov 21, 2020
  2. RealNeil Win User

Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Nov 21, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 21, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

1. New Win 10 PC will not connect to other Win 10 PC's - Similar Threads - connect PC's

2. why isn’t my pc able to connect to certain websites and game launchers ie ea sports?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why isn’t my pc able to connect to certain websites and game launchers ie ea sports?: i’ve tried everything i could think of; i flushed dns, made ip configurations reset, etc., checked for updates for my network adapters, reset my network adapters, reset firewall settings and i obviously did the more basic solutions like resetting my pc, etc.i tried also...
  3. why isn’t my pc able to connect to certain websites and game launchers ie ea sports?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why isn’t my pc able to connect to certain websites and game launchers ie ea sports?: i’ve tried everything i could think of; i flushed dns, made ip configurations reset, etc., checked for updates for my network adapters, reset my network adapters, reset firewall settings and i obviously did the more basic solutions like resetting my pc, etc.i tried also...
  4. How do I connect my controller to my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect my controller to my PC?: My xbox one controller will no longer connect to my pc using a usb cable and I can't access the xbox peripheral in device manager due to no model appearing...
  5. How do I connect my controller to my PC?

How do I connect my controller to my PC?: My xbox one controller will no longer connect to my pc using a usb cable and I can't access the xbox peripheral in device manager due to no model appearing...
  6. How do I connect my controller to my PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How do find network connectivity in windows 365 cloud pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do find network connectivity in windows 365 cloud pc: How do find network connectivity in windows 365 cloud pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-find-network-connectivity-in-windows-365/87c1c0b7-b8e9-4ce0-bd99-aaa7835e765c
  8. How do find network connectivity in windows 365 cloud pc

How do find network connectivity in windows 365 cloud pc: How do find network connectivity in windows 365 cloud pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-find-network-connectivity-in-windows-365/87c1c0b7-b8e9-4ce0-bd99-aaa7835e765c
  9. Computer monitor isn’t connecting to PC

Computer monitor isn’t connecting to PC: I factory reset my windows 11 PC. After the first restart, the one that happens whenever you first start factory resetting your pc, the pc came back on and will not connect to the monitor to show its progress of resetting. My keyboard and mouse are glowing as if they’re...
  10. Computer monitor isn’t connecting to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer monitor isn’t connecting to PC: I factory reset my windows 11 PC. After the first restart, the one that happens whenever you first start factory resetting your pc, the pc came back on and will not connect to the monitor to show its progress of resetting. My keyboard and mouse are glowing as if they’re...