Windows 10: New Win 11: random lags and notification beeps

Discus and support New Win 11: random lags and notification beeps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since using this new system, I have seemingly random mouse lag and usually accompanying windows notification beep. Anyone have an idea what is causing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SGarv, Jun 10, 2022.

1. SGarv Win User

New Win 11: random lags and notification beeps

Since using this new system, I have seemingly random mouse lag and usually accompanying windows notification beep. Anyone have an idea what is causing this? I have 16gb ram and I7 12700 running windows on M.2Thanks!

:)

SGarv, Jun 10, 2022

2. Random Mouse lagging And beeping sound

Random mouse beeps and lag randomly happen whatever I am doing on my PC, especially when clicking fast, not my mouse as issue happens whatever mouse I seem to use. Started happening a couple months ago.

Specs: Omen Laptop

GTX 1060 6GB

I5

8GB DDR4

TobyDenham, Jun 10, 2022
  3. DanielYQ Win User
    Mouse Beeping and Lagging

My mouse is doing a random beep sound when I move it.

And it often lags.

I really need help, I cannot work with a bad mouse.

Thanks,

Daniel

DanielYQ, Jun 10, 2022
  4. New Win 11: random lags and notification beeps

laptop random beeps

Hi

I have an asus g551vw laptop which i bought a month a ago. from the first day i heard a random beep. beep sound is generated at random times and it doesn't matter what i'm doing. but when laptop is idle its less likely to here this beep. the beep sometimes
    has low pitch sometimes high pitch sometimes long and sometimes short. i took my laptop to repair and i told them about that but they couldn't fix it because it passes all tests and also you must work with it for like 1 hour to hear the sound since there is
    no certain time for the beep.

please help me i'm going crazy.

also i have another issue i don't know its windows related or what. its a bit laggy working with chrome. i mean dropdowns are lagging, google images is lagging. i mean for example dropdown should drop smoothly but its lagging.

thanks

mahdirahmani1373, Jun 10, 2022
Thema:

New Win 11: random lags and notification beeps

1. New Win 11: random lags and notification beeps - Similar Threads - random lags notification

2. New Win 11: random lags and notification beeps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Win 11: random lags and notification beeps: Since using this new system, I have seemingly random mouse lag and usually accompanying windows notification beep. Anyone have an idea what is causing this? I have 16gb ram and I7 12700 running windows on M.2Thanks!...
  3. Notification Beep

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification Beep: I recently did a system reset on my pc and the notification beep that always goes of never came in. The only time it does, is on the cmd "Ctrl G" how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-beep/247c5706-8494-43e7-b0ba-3964ccae599f
  4. my mouse is randomly beeping and lagging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my mouse is randomly beeping and lagging: I have 5 mice 1 is wireless and 4 is wired and every one of them can randomly beep and lag my whole system causing it to randomly black my screen, any help? submitted by /u/Fuzzy_Drop8480 [link] [comments]...
  5. Mouse Lagging and Beeping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Lagging and Beeping: I'm having an issue, a big part of the issue is I'm not entirely sure how to describe it properly. It seems like my mouse sometimes the keyboard too will temporarily freeze for half a second or maybe 2 before then completing all the inputs I had given during that time, for...
  6. Mouse Beeping and Lagging

Mouse Beeping and Lagging: Okay so this seems to be a bit of an old glitch, but I still have it going on to me. I play Minecraft on a hp laptop, decent quality. Everyone has been saying that this was because of an Xbox controller plugin, though I've never once used one on my laptop. What occurs is...
  7. Beep then mouse lag

Beep then mouse lag: I have a problem with my mouse in games such as fornite and counterstrike. My problem is that when I press the eg right-click or mouse wheel several times in a row I hear a sound in my headset and then my mouse starts lagging back and forth. I have tried switching mouse and...
  8. Random Mouse lagging And beeping sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Mouse lagging And beeping sound: Random mouse beeps and lag randomly happen whatever I am doing on my PC, especially when clicking fast, not my mouse as issue happens whatever mouse I seem to use. Started happening a couple months ago. Specs: Omen Laptop GTX 1060 6GB I5 8GB DDR4...
  9. Mouse lagging and beeping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse lagging and beeping: I suspect that bug of random lagging and beeping when users moving their cursor stills exist The XINPUT related one discussed in here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/random-mouse-lagging-and-beeping/56dda487-6bfc-4981-b1b3-0276f90c3c5d...
  10. Random Mouse Lagging and beeping !

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random Mouse Lagging and beeping !: Hi guys how are you? Since yesterday im having this issue, my mouse starts lagging and beeping and i cant do anything else at the pc, the keyboard still works but if i turn the pc off or try to restart nothinh happens, i need to to press the reset button Is something...