Windows 10: New win10 install, what programs do I need to remove all stupid bloatware?

Discus and support New win10 install, what programs do I need to remove all stupid bloatware? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm a new user to win10 but keep hearing a lot about all the bloat and good software to purge it. Any tips? Thanks a huge amount in advance! submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Applemoes, Nov 25, 2019.

1. New win10 install, what programs do I need to remove all stupid bloatware?

I'm a new user to win10 but keep hearing a lot about all the bloat and good software to purge it. Any tips? Thanks a huge amount in advance!

submitted by /u/Applemoes
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Applemoes, Nov 25, 2019
  2. bogski Win User

Brand new laptop won't load Windows after 'bloatware' removal

Thanks for your replies.
    I didn't remove ANY of those programs - it was more the Windows 10 bloatware that I got rid of.

I've had a look at how to do a factory restore but can't see how to do it if you can't log in to Windows. Does anyone have a suggestion?

bogski, Nov 25, 2019
  3. windows 10 Clean install - Remove manufacters bloatware

Hello, My first time on the Microsoft forums.

I've upgraded to Windows 10 Home edition 64Bit last night, on a 2009 Sony Vaio VPCEB36FG i3 Laptop.

Reasons Why i want to Clean install:

• Remove Sony Bloatware
    • Clean all of C Drive since 2009 (Backed up my Files)
    • Reinstall the programs i use regularly without the programs i never use
    • Remove deep inside Malware.. i believe its clean.

Before i start a clean install i would like to know the following answers to these questions:

• Does Windows 10 remove the manufactures bloatware that was included in factory settings?
    • Does Windows install drivers when i do a clean install?
    • Do i need the Wondows 10 Product key? (i written it down already)
    • Will my Sony vaio become unstable if the below vaio softwares are removed during clean install?
    List of Bloatware that is installed:

Vaio Care, Vaio Smart Network, Vaio Restore Tool, Vaio PMB Plugin, Vaio Control Center, Vaio Gateway, Vaio Media Center, Vaio Update ect.

Hopefully i have enough infomation, ive researched theses issues.. cant find any good anwsers

Please answer as clear as possible and some links to other sites would be really appreciated

Thanks

SmartyNerd, Nov 25, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

New win10 install, what programs do I need to remove all stupid bloatware?

What is the RIGHT PROCEDURE to REMOVE Dell Bloatware

Hi roninrr2, I have a Precision and believe me it did come with bloatware . . .

With regard to removing the Dell Bloatware, the only quick way to do that is to clean install Windows 10 and a full set of drivers, I gather you do not want to do that . . .

Please provide a list or screenshot of all the Dell bloatware that is listed in Control Panel - Programs and Features and I will advise you on what can safely be removes and what you need to keep for the good running of your system . . .

DaveM121, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

New win10 install, what programs do I need to remove all stupid bloatware?

1. New win10 install, what programs do I need to remove all stupid bloatware? - Similar Threads - win10 install programs

2. Bloatware Removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bloatware Removal: Hello,Recently with the latest builds of both Windows 10 and Windows 11 we have found that the Solitaire and other bloatware programs are not being removed properly. I was wondering if there was a way to easily remove the bloatware and any tips from those who have removed the...
  3. Bloatware Removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bloatware Removal: Hello,Recently with the latest builds of both Windows 10 and Windows 11 we have found that the Solitaire and other bloatware programs are not being removed properly. I was wondering if there was a way to easily remove the bloatware and any tips from those who have removed the...
  4. What bloatware can I remove on my desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What bloatware can I remove on my desktop: Best buy told me to search online to see what bloatware programs I can uninstall. However there is so much different information. I have a desktop and want to know which files I can remove without harming my pc. Attached are screenshots of HP and Microsoft programs. Would...
  5. new installation of win10 program

in Windows 10 Customization
    new installation of win10 program: where can I get a valid copy of win10 and will it be suitable to install on the latest eufi bios via a flashdrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-installation-of-win10-program/512202ad-eea3-404c-8409-5ef003c789c0
  6. Removing Bloatware

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removing Bloatware: Hi I have just bought a new laptop and want to remove Bloatware. What is the best method? I have heard resetting the PC and removing everything is the best way and then using Revo uninstaller after that? However, will I need to do anything else? I have seen people say...
  7. What new brand of stupid is this?!

What new brand of stupid is this?!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mcvos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/haop64/what_new_brand_of_stupid_is_this/
  8. Removing Bloatware

Removing Bloatware: Hi, I recently got a new MSI gaming laptop, but all of the Bloatware is annoying. I'd rather not have Candy Crush on my computer, or LinkedIn. Any system/script that can allow me to remove this annoying Bloatware? Thanks! submitted by /u/MrColby [link] [comments]...
  9. What HP Bloatware should I remove?

What HP Bloatware should I remove?: https://imgur.com/3Vzh7qx.png https://imgur.com/PBgIMei.png What is totally fine to uninstall? (Aside from the printer stuff obviously) submitted by /u/hameha220 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eh64e8/what_hp_bloatware_should_i_remove/
  10. Removing bloatware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Removing bloatware: Can I run the Power Shell line: "C:\Windows\System32>get-appxpackage *3dbuilder* | remove-appxpackage" from a .Bat file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-bloatware/0efd9413-0bcf-41a6-a22b-9139929c0f67